Nord VPN

Is this any good? It gets being shilled by so many Youtubers

Attached: nord.jpg (300x300, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hidemyna.me/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have it, bought a year for like $40. It works alright. I'm sick of the shills from TV commercials and YouTubers. Really makes me wonder how much they value my privacy. I'll probably switch to using my own VPN hosted on a cheap VPS.

Literally as I'm about to post this.. a Nord vpm commercial comes on ffs.

Attached: 20180728_104648.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

>my own VPN hosted on a cheap VPS
You'll likely get even worse privacy from this.

Got three years for $100 and haven't heard a peep from my DMCA-happy ISP. They claim no logs and are based in a fairly lawless country so maybe they're legit.

How so?

It's good. I'm on a different one, but because of price, not anything else

Attached: 1531950023076.jpg (1360x992, 102K)

What you on? Nord is one of the most competitive prices for what it offers. If I were to switch, it would likely be PIA

explain

VPNs are a meme.
Use Tor if you really want to be secure.

I use Nord on an Android box I have for iptv. I get best download speeds with ip2sec but Zero upload speed. Their app isn't great and open VPN on my Android box also sucks.

t. CIA nigger

most people are using vpns to access content out of their country or to pirate shit without being the lowest hanging fruit to their ISP
it has nothing to do with security

hidemyna.me/en/

With consumer VPNs, hundreds or thousands of people are using the same IP to browse. You're much more likely to be lost in the static, if you trust the 'no logs' meme.

For intelligence agencies, advertisers or whatever, a private VPS likely makes following quite easy.
>"which sites did his VPS IP request?"
>"Ok he went to those sites."

I guess it's safe if you you just want to secure a connection when you're on a public wifi though.

>Are there any logs?
>If you are concerned by that question, then it is essential to make sure that your actions will not violate our rules and international laws.

Clearly log. Careful user.

This.

I used to use NordVPN a couple of years ago before they started spending so much money on community shilling.

It was good for awhile, but my account got throttled somehow, probably for trying to torrent on one of the netflix nodes. That's when I realized that paying for a service like this a year or two in advance is for normie faggots.

Correct. You are better off being in the sea of users.

You can't post on Jow Forums with it

Unless the year cost = 4-5 months of something else.

What do you use now?

A private VPN. My concerns are mainly obscuring traffic from my ISP and securing wifi, so I don't really need the extra obscurity of a large service.

>Hosts Tor node on VPN.
>Lots of legitimate traffic to obfuscate your own traffic.

I'm gonna be moving to a first world country where faggots are really anal about torrenting, any recommendations for a good seedbox?

A VPN that claims to have no logging. Whuahahahahahahaha /Dev/null

I'm using Cyberghost. Good service and support. Also high encryption supported. Also don't believe the no logging meme. It's a yoke! A yoke!

cringe

I use it, no problem per say, can't use on the 4 chins but who needs one on the 4chins unless you're pedo.

If its getting shilled it's probably not good.
I haven't used it so I don't know.

It works fine.

I have it. Though I have been having weird connection errors with it lately. Like a mediafire page won't load while I'm connected to it. But if I disconnect from the vpn I can load the page just fine.