HI

Hello I have a notebook with an Intel processor I7 of seventh generation 8 GB of ram DDR4, with intel HD graphics 620, and I was trying to play CS GO and I could not play with more than 20 FPS, the notebook is new and has google chrome and steam installed.
In the same situation I have a PC with intel core I3 of fourth generation 8 GB of ram DDR3, 500 GB HD and without video card. And he runs the game at 140 FPS. Please help me.
The notebook is with the latest version of windows 10.

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1920x1080, 444K)

>notebook
>gaming

>retard complains about low performance while using a dual core i7 in 2018
fucking L M A O

CAHЯ КУДA TЫ ПOЛEЗ

sometimes i wonder how tech illiterate people find this website

>santos2002
Why 2002? Is it your birth year?

seriusly I search abot this in all internet and don't found anything about this

>HD graphics

Attached: 1513139464214.png (715x1000, 792K)

it's when my son born. But why do you want know this

fuck all of you I think here I could get a help but nothing happen

How did you find this website, fuck off and ask reddit instead brainlet

I'm not so donkey how do you think

Speak english and get off my board

Hi!
Thank you for contacting Jow Forums IT-support!

I hear this problem all the time about this model!

There is a common problem with the cooler not being properly connected to the boards inside the notebook.

Normally you put the board or the notebook in the oven and turn the heat up to fix this.
But in case you want a faster fix, just use your microwave!

Hope it works out!
:^)

thank, a useful reply after long time. I try soon and tell if works

you're probably a kid, go to /v/ that's about gayming. Or just go back to r*ddit...

hang yourself

>PC
>he
don't get to attached to your shitty desktop faggot

Ok meu jovem, nice metadata nessa imagem, notebooks para jogos não são ideais, a não ser que você tenha dinheiro pra caralho, compra uma placa de vídeo, compensa mais. :) notebooks são mais pra estudos e portabilidade no momento, ainda os notebooks gamers são fornos, salve de Curitiba

to ligado parceiro mas o negocio é que eu precisava de portabilidade, só queria rodar CS GO, que nao é um jogo pesado, pro hardware do notebook, mas nao esta prestando.
eu ja tive outro notebook com specs inferiores e ele rodava a 100 FPS, só to assustado do novo notebook nao rodar

It's because the game is running in 32bit mode. An easy fix is to go to C:\Windows and delete the system32 folder. Once you do that you should reboot. This will force the game to use the default 64 bit settings instead.

This.

This is what you need to do op.

The rest of the people on here are just sperging out at the fact someon doesn’t know tech.