FACEBOOK, INTEL AND TESLA ARE DYING

Which other tech companies will be dead within 5 years?

Attached: DiPcYGbWkAErSy_.jpg (650x433, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbwOkGR7uuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the usa goverment will give gibs so intel will not fail. telsa or facebook, leaning more to telsa since they havent really done anything new.

Twatter

Mozilla

Everything comes and goes. You'll see. The only infinite thing that exist is perception.

Yeah,but he specified 5 years. We're speculating here.

jewgle

Not sure about 5 years, but I think google is going to slowly spiral down with facebook. After all, both of their primary business models come from selling ads.

Once psychologists and neurologists study the harmful effects that 24/7 advertisement has on the human brain, governments will put restrictions on it. And then either google will do something else or die with facebook.

Google does have almost a monopoly on cutting-edge machine learning research and researchers, so they would probably be able to leverage that somehow to stay afloat.

Op did not say already dead.

>FACEBOOK IS DYING
you've been saying that for the last 10 years jesus fuck shut the fuck up normies are not going anywhere

t. myspace

Plebs are jumping ship left and right. They're finally starting to realize peoples lives get ruined by this shit.We now live in a world where it's nearly as easy to destroy somebodies life over an insulting comment, as it is to just ignore it and walk away.

That's not a for profit company

>normies are not going anywhere

Stock just dropped 25% 2 days ago because their latest results say that people stopped using it after the fake news and personal info being shared with spy agencies and for profit companies

Tesla ist going to do when companies like ford, Porsche, GM, Audi etc decide to actually build electric cars. Fanboys think they don't because the aren't able to. Retarded Fanboys as always.

t. retard

myspace did one thing and only one thing.

Facebook owns a lot more than just facebook. Their company isn't going anywhere.

A team of sledgehammer-wielding men in China pulverized a new Lamborghini Gallardo with the owner's permission, because he was fed up with a mechanic who repeatedly failed to fix an engine problem.

Attached: CopyQ.FV2968.png (345x345, 104K)

>read 3 times
>still no idea what he was trying to say

drunk or phoneposter?

I"m going to go out on a limb and say that you hate Tesla and their fanboys, and that other companies will make electric vehicles while Tesla fanboys say they won't. I can't wait to see Tesla die off, what a garbage company, can't make a decent car worth half a fuck.

Tesla is fucking themselves by not allowing people to fix their cars on their own and also blocking self-fixed cars via software.

Also Elon Musk's personality is toxic

The US government has been doing that for YEARS now. It's called cheap rates... 1/10 of the US businesses can't pay their debts, they stay afloat by borrowing money and repay their loans by borrowing more money... money is very very cheap.

But soon the FED will pull the trigger.

>t. Facebook stock bagholder

Facebook is dead

Attached: avenatti.jpg (770x433, 30K)

Google propertoes are too valuable as information gatherers to let fail. There's a reason Eric Shit is a bilderberg conference attendee.

>Also Elon Musk's personality is toxic
>toxic
Take your reddit vocabulary back where you belong >>>/reddit/

>US government letting (((Intel))) fail
Never gonna happen

Hopefully everything in the San Francisco Bay and Seattle areas. Time for the bubble to pop and all these hipsters to get real jobs.

Tesla has been on gibs for some time now

Tesla receives 0 gibs that other manufacturers don't also get, quit with thee lies that you anti-Musk crusaders live by.

Jewpple

Testa = definitely dead. They were always a meme company
Facebook = Maybe. Also a bit of a meme.
Intel = Don't see it, the x86 is too damn important to replace.

>Twatter
Definitely can see that.

>Not sure about 5 years, but I think google is going to slowly spiral down with facebook. After all, both of their primary business models come from selling ads.
>Once psychologists and neurologists study the harmful effects that 24/7 advertisement has on the human brain, governments will put restrictions on it
Can see even the EU putting that many restrictions to harm the Mountain View beast.

More likely is the people will realize that Web ads are a terrible at there job and stop using AdSense, all while Google's moonshots fail, just like before.

Note Amazon, Microsoft and Apple will still be around, unfortunately.

Sony

What could replace facebook? As a 23 year old boomer it seems too integral to communication, but eventually everything fails, I guess. Well, I'll be off the social media train for good then

Took them forever to take the obvious seriously

Tesla is going to DIE when...

now try reading user's post

This

God, I really hope so. They're just a fucking cancer.

Everything ist replacing facebook right now. There are enought platforms for girls to feed their narcissim without using facebook.

but what do you use to talk with people, I mostly use SMS, but for people who you barely know/ who are abroad facebook is the go to thing. Shit like whatsapp is barely used here (Eastern Europe)

God i hope so.

You're fucking retarded. None of those companies can die. Ever heard of "too big to fail"? Same applies to Google, Amazon and Apple as well.

Jow Forums

Linux

GM is already beating Tesla when it comes to electric vehicles.

>We now live in a world

Attached: joker-TA.jpg (2400x1800, 1.17M)

I can kinda understand this because if you write a software fix for your car and that causes an accident then it won't reflect badly on you, it'll reflect badly on Tesla.

Tesla isn't too big to fail. Elon has also stated in the past that he expects other manufacturers to beat Tesla in the electric car market but he felt that they needed a kick in the pants.

>counting on the US gov to put restrictions on big companies
lmao

Tesla is not in the same league as the other companies in that list, they can definitely fail.

Did you even look at their quarterly results?
Facebook are insanely profitable and still expanding, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Tesla is definitely not dead. In my country sales are rising almost exponentially as salaries increase due to EU investments and the government subsidies for eco-friendly cars.

Hi David

>Once psychologists and neurologists study the harmful effects that 24/7 advertisement has on the human brain, governments will subsidize it.
ftfy

Attached: 1532793905184.jpg (902x789, 194K)

t. Mozilla shill

Attached: 1532240376886m.jpg (1024x629, 84K)

Reddit

>google is going to slowly spiral down with facebook
No, Google is smart enough to start moving away from ads and taking up IBMs previous business model

Pretty much this, one wrong move and you will have SJW zombies eating your brain

Canonical
Oracle (I wish)
Apple

Never

Facebook and Google wouldn't die, but it would burst the web-dev bubble if something like that were concluded.

Google and Facebook have enough stuff and side projects behind the scene to stay afloat, they'd just have to shrink their web-based teams.

I can see Facebook throwing its hand into robotics soon as it did with VR technology.

IBM leading the Quantum computing front

Google focusing its efforts more on AI.

>FACEBOOK, INTEL AND TESLA ARE DYING
i wish

tesla deserves to, musk is a douchebag

This. Republicans wouldn't even let GM and Chrysler fail. So much for personal responsibility and muh free market.

Most ad networks, startups whose only goal is to be bought by Google or similarly wealthy company, small to medium sized newspapers that produce click bait "articles" and serve you 10MB of ads and tracking js on every page, Intel and AMD (x86 rip in peace), curry powered software companies in US (no more h1bs desu)

>usually Jow Forums """happening"""
None. Musk probably will have to sell Tesla, but that's all. Intel and FB will still be the market leader of their area.

Why are they smashing the Lamborghini?

ITT: poorfags who can't afford a Tesla

Attached: 50a7dc6aaf366.jpg (750x600, 86K)

Amazingly retarded post. Good job.

This kills the Lamborghini

>all of them prints money
Don't forget MS too as they are also a successful tech company.

what is the photo supposed to show ?

>shill Tesla
>post a bullied corvette

>Canonical
>prints money
>Oracle
>kept afloat by basically patent-trolling and hasn't made a meaninful innovation in years
>Apple
>crumbling userbase
sure

At least you tried.

No, they aren't.

>Chinese workers smash a Lamborghini Gallardo luxury sports car outside a construction material market in Qingdao in east China's Shandong province. The owner who bought the second hand car was dissatisfied with the maintenance service after its engine suffered problems a month after he bought the car. He arranged for workers to smash the car as a protest against on Consumer Rights Day.
heh

>2018
>not buying 996.2

Attached: 1531518339593.webm (720x404, 2.54M)

>2018
>paying for cars/women
Depreciating assets and what not

Better later than never

F

How can you be this dumb? Ads revenue up 40%.

BASED TAIWAN
youtube.com/watch?v=WbwOkGR7uuY

Why would someone be jealous of a moron who bought a plasticy car that can't turn?