BEARD AND HAIR TECH

What do you use Jow Forums?

Attached: best-head-shaver-top-9-products-1024x872.jpg (1024x872, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B000JNQSIQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This badboy with just 2 blades so I don't cut myself, but sadly I still can't go against the grain without cutting my face up.
Any tips friends?

Attached: ADD8_800.jpg (800x800, 25K)

For me, it's the off-brand Disposable Razor.

how to cut pubes?

I use this

Attached: 13_52_1_5.jpg (365x365, 13K)

Don't press it against your face. If it doesn't cut anything then it's time to throw it out.

This, cheap, extremely effective, no hassle, no bullshit.

I've been using this but its been butchering my face. I've been using feather blades which have a rep for doing that. What should I try?

If you're butchering your face then you are pressing down too hard. You shouldn't cut yourself with a safety razor. Especially one with a guard.

I use the same one with Polsilver Polish blades. Unironically the best technology I've ever bought.

Attached: 20170722_200748_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

Feather blades are alright, but you can't reuse them. Try Wilkinson.

/thread

As says, you really gotta gently slide it with almost zero pressure. Let the weight of the razor do the job. Going against the grain is another story tho...

I'm poor
I'm a wage cuck
I can't afford food
Pay day is next week
But I still needed to shave
I had a pack of fresh utility razors
They're alright, only cut myself twice

Thanks for reading my blog ^_^

Attached: H-64B.jpg (534x400, 16K)

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

I bought a ton of these from ebay and they're excellent.

Made in Russia and shipped form India!

Attached: gillette-7-oclock_1024x1024.jpg (1000x750, 40K)

A torch. Seriously,no itchy stubble.

I just use a regular haircutter from from whal. The one below to be exact. Bought it for $20 from walmart few years ago.

>amazon.com/dp/B000JNQSIQ/

Use it to cut my hair (saves ~$10 per month for hair cuts), my pubic hair, my arm pits, my chest hair, my leg hair, and my beard. Its a pretty strong hair cutter as my hair is thick. A shitty $10 chinese hair cutter I bought from walmart cracked and I used the refund to buy this one.

I then use a shitty razor to clean the face a bit. I want to get a better electric razor for cleaning the face, but I'm not sure what's a good value. Something that will last but isn't costly. The only maintenance I do for the hair cutter I have is just unscrew the plates and blow out the hair remaining after I'm done with my hair cuts.

Attached: wahl.jpg (522x522, 36K)

Do those electric foil shavers actually work for anyone or is it just a meme?

For me they always leave huge patches that I need a razor for anyways.

>mfw I order directly from the supplier for dollar shave club for dirt cheap
>mfw I have no face to shave

I use a Braun Series 9. Works wonders for me.

I really like the Phillips oneblade, surprisingly close shave imo

Attached: QP2520_21-RTP-global-001.jpg (640x400, 11K)

Trim never shave pubes
Get a 30 dollar trimmer

Professionals use pic related.

Attached: Andis-17150-Profoil-Lithium-review-2017-1024x759.jpg (1024x759, 91K)

>Professionals
my barber uses a straight razor

>professionals
>hair still visible

That's called trimming, not shaving.

Let your beard grow out, and behold yourself in your natural state. This is what you are supposed to look like. Cutting the beard off a man is like cutting the leaves from a tree.

Attached: melgibson.jpg (780x538, 134K)

>wanting to roleplay as a terrorist

insh'allah

sucks in the summer tbqh but in the winter having the caveman beard is top comfy

>sucks

A beard that big is awful if you are a functional human being that has a job and has to go outside.

Gillete Fusion just works but the blades costs like gold

Safety razor sucks

There's no solution

how does a safety razor suck?

This is single greatest technolgy mankind has developed

It doesn't shave near as well in my experience

mine isn't that long even in the winter, besides i trim it frequently to keep it neat and presentable

i shave it off around june

Thinking about getting a straight razor but it's hard to justify the cost compared to a safety razor with blades that cost pennies. Not to mention having to sharpen it and take my time shaving.

I just bought one of those philips shavers since I haven't updated in many years.
Apparently they can do wet shaving as well now.
I saw chink ones (HongSun or something) for 20 pounds but I wasn't going to risk putting something like that near my face.

the pro is even better. the guard has settings between 1mm-14mm, and the battery last fuckin forever. In my last job I was traveling 20 days/month and shaved every monday and wednesday, at minimum. I would only charge it one time each month.

What the fuck? What kind of man is so disabled by having a beard? What's awful about it? Everything is better if you let it grow. You don't have to deal with rashes, stubble, itching, cutting yourself... I haven't had a single zit on my face since I stopped shaving. Nature wants you to have a beard, and it's always easier to work with nature than fight against it.

how do i fucking get rid of my constant 5 o'clock shadow? i pull the skin tight, go against the grain with both a safety razor and mach 3, yet it's still there and if i don't draw blood i'll certainly at least have razor burn.

FUCK

>post about question the kind of man you are
>talks about how he gets rashes and cuts himself when he tries to shave

>I haven't had a single zit on my face since I stopped shaving

That's because it's under your hair and you don't see it brainlet. Zits have nothing to do with if you shave or not.

In some work environments, it's considered sloppy and unprofessional.

How good are these compared to my Braun Series 3 for instance?

Wax it boi

rock a stubble

scissor

I work at some hotel chain so I just grab whatever they have

Haven't bought stuff like soap, shampoo and other toiletries for a while now.

This

A good even stubble is repeatedly considered more attractive in attraction studies

Shaving can cause zits. Also ingrown hairs. Anyway I'm interested in hearing how a beard prevents you from being a functional human being that has a job and goes outside.

i can't stand it t b h

i shave every day with a gillette mach 3 turbo. no gel/cream. get in hot shower, get out, shave against the grain, rinse with cold water, go to work.

>shaving armpits AND chest hair
>being this much of a nu-basedcucklet

at least he has it in the first place kid

For shaving close I use a Philips rotary. It just werks and never burns or cuts. Battery lasts months. It's way more convenient than anything else because I can shave without paying any attention at all, and when traveling I don't even need a bathroom. Another benefit is the trimmings are totally captured in the head.

Don't get memed into buying the most expensive rotary. Ones like pic related do a fantastic job.

Attached: Philips-Norelco-AT790-40.jpg (1061x1500, 87K)

>implying it's bad that even a child knows how feminine it is to shave both your chest AND your armpits

Sad.

The high-end Braun's and to a lesser degree Phillips work well. Rest is garbage.

Being this angry because the guy can grow hair and chooses to shave. He could live in a hot place like Arizona.

Reported for being an underage child. Mods mods mods

I recently got this, holy shit this is amazing

Rotary vs Foil

I use a straight razor. Before that I used single blade bics.

lather your face with shaving cream for a solid 5 minutes before each time you shave.

pussy

$1 shaving foam and one time use bic razors

I tried a Foil, it fucked up my beard grain

Is it worth to get an electric shaver? I'm really annoyed by facial hair. I now have to shave every 2-3 days.

Attached: extrem feist.jpg (1920x1080, 541K)

Bitte such dir profissionelle Hilfe.

Attached: trannies.png (3640x2140, 1.57M)

Profissionell? Was ist denn das?
>TFW not trans
Ich brauche professionelle Hilfe von meinem BF meine Schnecken zu benasen und von ihm bekuschelt zu werden.

Nigga you gay as fuck.
Anyway electric razors won't give you as clean a shave

Also thought about hair removal cream, is this possible for face?

No my BF looks the same we are 50 % equally husband and wife each. So we are "straight". Not more gay than liking traps.

>shaving

Jow Forums confirmed full of women and underage.

>not shaving
confirmed for neckbeard

The absolute state of wagekeks

Yeah, you're also supposed to be dead of old age at 20.

Kek

If you aren't bearing down and are using a proper angle then try using Kai blades. They are not quite as sharp as Feathers but are a close second. They're mainly used for med prep in Nippon so you will probably have to go through a reseller.

Go away plebbit

I don't have beard

do you actually idealize the above pic

5000 yen Izumi electric shaver (50 USD)

It works, so whatever. I tried a cheap Izumi model ($16) but it simply did not cut my hair no matter how much I rubbed it on my face

What's the benefit of the expensive ones, like Braun shavers that go for $150?

Attached: 1532172250762.jpg (1080x1263, 277K)

I used to use these. Bought new blades every now and then.

Now I use an electric shaver and haven't spent money on it in over a year.

I grow a full beard because I'm not a woman

I use the triangle Philips one on the bottom, or at least a very similar one. Whenever it needs replacing I'm going to get a straight one because it's a pain to clean and feels gimmicky. Works fine though except for one area on the centre-left of my neck.

Is there any trimmer that can do less than 0.5mm? I want it really short but I'm too much of a slob to properly use a razor...

pic related, but mine is blue

Attached: 565024044.g_400-w_g.jpg (400x400, 21K)

This one's got over 500 positive reviews on aliexpress.

Attached: HTB1fF.EoqmWBuNjy1Xaq6xCbXXaS.jpg (800x800, 124K)

electric shavers make me smoother than a razor

$34

Attached: HTB1MOTPerZnBKNjSZFrq6yRLFXaa.jpg (800x800, 146K)

This. Big teeth prevent pulling on hair and a powerful motor makes shaving fucking quick. Can shave a 1 week beard in 1 minute. With something like would take maybe 4 minutes. Plus they don't need to charge and last for years and years. Wahl are made in the USA as well.

Your natural state is also having long tangled hair but we don't do that because we have standards.

I use this because the skin on my face is too sensitive for actual blades

Attached: norelco.jpg (813x507, 75K)

How the hobo life treating you?