They'll invent immortality in out lifetimes and we'll be young forever

>they'll invent immortality in out lifetimes and we'll be young forever
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1531051291554.jpg (377x575, 75K)

X DOUBT

fuck that
i don’t want to be immortal in this shithole universe

Your narcissism speaks volumes.

Do you really think of immortality would be attained, they would allow it to someone as self-centered, let alone Brazilian, as yourself?

Even if it was invented, it would be reserved for genetic modification which is only possible to performed on embryoes.

Get fucked and come to terms with the fact that your life is insignificant, you absolute human waste.

Attached: IMG_4399.png (783x452, 310K)

No they won't and if they will we'll be old by then and reversing aging is harder than slowing it down.

Okay, this will be epic.

Attached: IMG0005.jpg (1256x1786, 990K)

what if you're already old?

This.

If you don't think highly of yourself, you might be a NPC user.

Reverse ageing process.

Attached: 1531075732186.jpg (692x913, 79K)

Self-esteem and narcissism are different things, you mentally unstable jungle-gorilla.

Learn the fucking difference between a character flaw, which is predicated on a lack of attention either at home or at school, and a positive sense of self you absolute nigger.

Either kill yourself now and save yourself the future struggle of coming to terms with this, or adapt with the changing tides of reality and learn to become a better person.

Attached: IMG_3451.gif (500x189, 472K)

LOOG IDS BENIN :DDDDDDDD
(hes right tho)

Attached: 1534431531967.png (351x395, 31K)

Even with immortality you will never get laid.

Attached: -09559009-09990.jpg (900x499, 76K)

>they already invented this
HELL YEAH

Attached: 1520734633350.jpg (604x724, 68K)

The alternative is being permanently dead forever though. You only get to be alive once.

What would you prefer, anons: biological regeneration of your organs or replacing them with mech ones? Both this and that will lead you to immortality

Is it wrong if I don't want to live forever? I certainly want good health while I'm here, but I've gotten pretty comfortable with the fact that my life will have an end.

>be immortal
>get killed by a gamma ray burst

This end can happen whenever you want. Just think about it

>they'll invent immortality in our lifetimes only to discover that alzheimer's is inevitable and our brains will reduce until we're barely more than animals and have to be killed off
NONONONONO

Attached: uuuugh.jpg (158x240, 11K)

Also this

>canada

>this is a bad thing

Attached: jono.jpg (211x275, 7K)

So like Ghouls but without skin decay?

Not if moralfags get involved