My cocky cousin who just got a brand new iShit for they birthday gave me this. What can I do with it...

My cocky cousin who just got a brand new iShit for they birthday gave me this. What can I do with it, except throwing it in the trash?
inb4 install gentoo

Attached: potato quality picture.jpg (1840x3264, 912K)

Install TempleOS

Mail me it desu

Unironically? What can I install, what can I use it for?
If you pay the fee from a shitty 3rd world contry to wherever you live

I’ll pay you Tuesday for shipping today

Hes serious about templeOS
Go to a local Jesuit run Christian Church and offer a green bell pepper and an epic Kali Linux USB and they'll install it on ur phone using Bluetooth speakers

I have a feeling you're trying to scam me for my shitty cellphone
We don't have any of those around here. Any ideas where I can find one? Also, do they charge an extra for the usb stick with the glorious 1337 kali? I can pay with a sacrifice

Why would i scam you
Youre gonna have my address you could mail me a letter bomb or something

Install GuixSD

lel give me your address and I'll deliver it to your door myself, we can have a few beers and jerk each other off

smells like summer

We've already talked about this Jamal

You have to give it back

give it back tyrese

17 Pleasant St, Cohasset, MA 02025
I get to be on top

Sell it for $10. Some drug dealer will buy it.

>NEfag
nice

Waited 10 secs for the image to load and the quality didn't change, clean the lenses, op.

ok, you'll be on top first, then it's my turn

kek they took it back. I just left the fucking thing on the couch (where I took original pic) and it's not here anymore. Too bad I won't deliver your phone .

Fucking hell. It's my fucking phone. I don't understand how to properly focus. If I tap the screen either nothing happens or it takes a picture. If I hold my finger it takes a dozen of them. Fuck me

Attached: E631BACD54A247599493D048FD11594B.jpg (633x640, 87K)

>What can I do with it
Hold the space bar key to activate the torch

Like, it lits itself on fire?

No. I used to have that model and the torch was the single best feature, because to get a torch on iOS you needed an app.

It also turns itself on to activate any alarm clocks you set, it’s handy after a night drinking and you’ve got fuck all battery left and need to get up to go to work In the morning; set the alarm, turn it off, and it’ll turn back on to activate it. Fucking magic bro.

Cool. Had a phone that came back from the dead with 0 battery whenever an alarm would ring. Unironically tho these kind of phones were the shit. Stuff like this, the battery life, cool keyboard... too bad is unusable nowadays except for phone calls, sms, basic internet browsing and listening to pirated mp3 music

Aim at something distant first, focus, then try closeups

I see. the camera still fucks with me whenever I need to take a decent picture, which is not very often

Samsung life?

Motorola. Moto E 4, shitty and cheap phone cause my last one was dying and I'm broke af. Works ok for most things, but the camera is certainly not one of its strengths. Maybe it's bad because of how often it slips from my hands and slams on the fucking ground

you will be spared from tracking, facecuck bloatware and expensive mobile plans. consider yourself blessed

write a script that activates its hotspot feature but it changes the accesspoint name every few seconds to another line of text in a text file,

could be used to spread (dis)information.

>Pleasant St
:)

I still use mine as an alarm.