Broke undergrad

>broke undergrad
>take professional advice from Jow Forums
>fuck shit up

I miss the old times when advice wasn't simply given out by pseudo-techies with special snowflake syndrome.

Attached: 24129528_310207546053081_4828574166938858408_n.jpg (960x720, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So...what did you do

>blue attention whore SJW hair
dropped

Well i got baited on things such as: Learning hardcore C, Functional paradigm, Installing obscure distros, training like a fag for whiteboard and much much more.

Turns out most of this shit is not very usefull.

shit.

>training like a fag for whiteboard
i thought this depends on where you live and what level of jobs you are interviewing for

Attached: aposematism.jpg (1840x1088, 418K)

dummy
learn c# and react
stop being a pleb

>Learning hardcore C,, training like a fag for whiteboard

This is useful
> Functional paradigm, Installing obscure distros

This is not

You just need to learn to be able to make stuff using cod thats all.

>owns several bitcoins
YassssSSSS

Attached: 1532638174900.png (278x280, 87K)

Jesus Christ,.
>be my GF, 37
>avoids social me-me-media like plague
>likes sci-fi
>hates humanity in general
>has five year-old Samsung flipphone
>has rack of three servers, modem plus two network switches
>pirates Windows for you so well that you, nor M$, will ever know unless you're good with slmgr.vbs
>has specially made foam box for storing up to 16 3.5in HDDs
>all nudes are sent via email attachment that is AES-256 encrypted and key is sent OOB
>conceals multiple bladed weapons for self-defense, and has had to use
God, I love her even more now.

nice

Your hand has gone a long way

can't you think for yourself? get free advice expect as good of results.

It'd be even better if she was real and not a product of your shattered mind.

>>conceals multiple bladed weapons for self-defense, and has had to use
She actually stabbed a motherfucker? noice

>owns bitcoins
>ancom
Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

b-but isn't that a magic mushroom?

>i thought this depends on where you live and what level of jobs you are interviewing for
Yeah. Tech jobs in my area are something rather new, big companies are starting to have in house devs just now. Pair that with the fact that I am in a "brain drain" area, and I can basically pick any position I want. Had 3 interviews in the last weeks, all went like
>do you now how to X?
>yes
>great, when can you start?

>names child xeon

Fucking dropped

Ryzen is a retarded name.

Stop masturbating, David.

Yep. Some creep jumped her one night, and got a nice hole in the leg for his trouble. She scarpered (of course) once he went down, so no further information is available - but no "guy found bled-out and dead in dark Anonville alleyway" headline ever appeared, so she can't have hurt him that much.

GF called one of her kids Sky - but she reminds me that any resemblance to Skylake is coincidental, of course.

>(better)
i have a feeling i'd like the original better

Can't, Benedict: she's gone out to a site about 200 miles away, and won't be back until tomorrow night.

>Installing obscure distros
You only needed to install Debian/Ubuntu and Centos/Fedora

his gf doesn't have the ability to time travel...eww

Rebecca Watson 4 times and that fat feminist freakout chick.

Low effort incel posting

>pirates Windows for you so well that you
DROPPED

Nah, because as a result of being Windows-orientated, she actually has a job.

Attached: 1523216116830.gif (294x350, 1.38M)

>orientated
Windowsexual?

Attached: 1352402985280.jpg (300x295, 24K)

Attached: 1517773225863.jpg (292x257, 34K)

>she actually has a job
twitch streams doesn't count

Your wife's child is not white, is it?

She's not my wife - I haven't (and never will)married her, and certainly will never have kids with her. She has kids from an earlier relationship, but Sky is basically grown up, and the other lives with his father.

I've never even met her kids, actually.

Attached: 1524901703195.gif (250x250, 992K)

>never met her kids

you are not an important part of her life

As long as I keep getting sex, hand-me-down enterprise hardware, and free tech support, completely fine by me.

Attached: 1522320091647.jpg (474x474, 18K)

So... Glasses are SJW now too?

But are her children white? kek, I am not even a racist, but it's somewhat funny seeing how pol-tier expectations are met. And you first talking about how you love her and now, when the situation is pointed out to you, you are like, whatever I just want to fugg :^)

Not really, but can be used as a heuristic to spot it. Kinda like certain skin tones and crime.

>I'm not even a racist
So why are you so interested in knowing what species they are? This sounds like a question I would level - because I am a racist.

As mentioned, I've never even met her kids. I've certainly not ever met their father (she left him about 10 years ago, and they live literally 1,000 miles away).

Yet you expect me to have any clue about their DNA? Or do you think that's a normal topic of conversation?

>hi sweetheart *smooch* how was work and oh, are your kids white?

Attached: 1514915045961.jpg (500x468, 35K)

people tend to have pictures of their family user.

I kinda think it would be normal for someone who is in a relationship with someone who has children to know about that part of her/his life, sure. I guess it kinda comes up, don't you? Looking at pictures, she surely has pictures of her children at her place, no? But never mind. That one child supposedly lives with it's father is kinda a giveaway they are on the 'white side' or close to. Don't worry, I won't talk to you or your girlfriends son anymore.

Yes, they do. She has an medium-sized (A2ish) collage of them at various ages on her wall (right next to her server rack, topically enough). But... what the fuck does it tell me about their DNA, though? If you mean "white" as in "appears Caucasian", then yes, they're "white".

But in my experience, "people" like you, "looks white" is never enough - you want a full ancestry.com DNA profile that shows only a very specific portion of the UK (or whatever), and start hurling racist insults if anything else is in the pie chart. I can't provide that - and if I could, I sure as shit wouldn't.

How old are you 2?

You should look up a site called "reddit". I think you won't be happy here.

post pic of server rack and collage together, feel free to blur out faces.

Stop larping David

If you'd asked me four hours ago, I could oblige - I was at her place watering the plants. I couldn't figure out the irrigation system she built, so I just got out the old-fashioned watering can and threw 10 gallons all over every green thing I could find.

No one cares.

more like poser SJW "sysadmin"

randi harper plz leave

I know, but it keeps the (You)'s flowing. (You) can't help (You)rself - (You) need to attack anybody who has more/better than (You). I've seen no better advertisement - on Jow Forums, anyway - of how many autistic incels Jow Forums attracts.

>that hair
>communism (yet stills owns Bitcoins for some reason)
>names first child "Xeon"
Wait. If she haven't had a child before, how would she have named him "Xeon"? This whore is used goods.

Or it could be they're both black and she's even worse than pops.

RISC GF:
Names first child "Alpha".

Attached: 1532855665838.gif (400x225, 1.38M)

>Communist
>buys Intel
>owns bitcoins

What a shitty image.

How is having social anxiety a positive thing?

You sound fragile

She'll stay home instead of going out and cheating on you.
She's less inclined to cheat on you because she gets anxious around new people.
Less mayhem from "friends" and acquaintances, or gossip if/when there's a falling out.

Fuck dude, I can only see positives.

That sounds pathetic tbqh

That's because you're shallow and judge yourself by how many people you can surround yourself with, not to mention a disconcerting lack of foresight or understanding of human behaviour. However, there are some people with independent identity and self-reliance, and have some comprehension of how the human animal behaves, who don't have the same limitations as you.

I would marry her just for the bitcoins

It can also be seen the other way around.

>she has "social anxiety"
>suddenly comes across some self-help (probably feminism indoctrination) bullshit and/or goes to the gym and gets over her social anxiety
>increasingly become more of a vapid bitch by the second
>cheats on you with Chad and Tyrone the moment she realises she can "do better"

I've actually seen the "introverted" girl turned massive slut after going to the gym more than I'd like to admit. Even married women with children do that shit.

>implying they won't all be spent on the wedding + honeymoon
Having said that, he dream wedding is probably via webcam, and wants to honeymoon in an ECS datacentre.

>mfw she can only cum when we're fucking with the sound of 10K RPM midline drives in the background
>datacentre is full of 15K's

Attached: 1524849998839.gif (500x275, 448K)

Absolutely lmao.

>Hardcore C
You should have learned either C# or Java and web frontend bullshit for a comfy job. Another option I going into embedded work, but that's 70% knowing hardware and 30% knowing C. Good embedded developers are EE/CE, not CS.
>Functional paradigm
This is extremely (seriously, extremely) useful for some types of problem. See: C# linq or Java streams. But going full Haskell is a good way to never be taken seriously.
>Obscure distros
Nobody uses anything except RHEL, SLES or Debian in real work.
>Whiteboard
Getting asked to whiteboard anything non-trivial is a beautiful red flag. I'd immediately reconsider working for any company that asked me to sum all the primes under a million. Never happens though. Competent companies will have you do a bit of pair programming with one of their best devs, and will be watching for a focus on clean design and solid problem solving fundamentals. Not trivia.

is she dominant in bed

>communist geek girlfriend
I'd rather anything else

Kek you're either an absolute fucking moron or just LARPing.

>God, I love her
>I've never ever seen any of her kids
>I-I'm just here for the s-sex

>check her master/slave jumper

Attached: 1518309257510.jpg (372x235, 7K)

>i've never, ever given a snarky answer to what was clearly a shitty baitpost

Attached: 1526026321748.jpg (720x597, 53K)

Not this guy but ...

>date some close to 40 used goods with someone else's children
>dating her for sex and tech support
>not being able to bond a close and intimate relationship, not ever being part of the close circle that is a family as she has kids already with someone else
>best scenario is that being a caretaker and/or a distraction for her to feel slightly less a failure
>same goes for you
>she will be gone at some point
>"having more/better than you"

Boy, this sure sounds a lot better than a fulfilling relationship with someone you truly love and desire.

If that's your takeaway from what you've read dude, then I truly pity you.

>communist socjus gf
no thank you, i have standards, even if she is a techie

Not really much better than the four-word baitposts above, but hey, I've got nothing better to do:

>date some close to 40 used goods with someone else's children
Yeah, so?

>dating her for sex and tech support
If you really think that's what our relationship is based upon - which I wouldn't put past you, because you obviously don't have a sarcasm detector - well, how old are you?

>not being able to bond a close and intimate relationship, not ever being part of the close circle that is a family as she has kids already with someone else
They're not my kids. She's never pushed to involve me with her kids. I respect that. And (from what I understand) the father is actually a good guy - I don't want to tread on his toes, either.

>best scenario is that being a caretaker and/or a distraction for her to feel slightly less a failure
What did she fail, again?

>same goes for you
What did I fail, again? Nothing in either case. I'm just going to say "projection" and leave it at that.

>she will be gone at some point
Of old age, perhaps. She's had plenty of opportunities to go in the last eight years - she's taken none of them.

>"having more/better than you"
Considering the barely-concealed envy, manifested as the baitposting to (try to) pull down one of the most fantastic women I've ever known - seriously, "she's a twitch thot"? "are her kids white"? Fuck me drunk - all up and down this thread, this is a demonstrable fact.

Attached: 1523180844631.jpg (625x626, 89K)

>i got baited into learning stuff and trying things people enjoy
lmaoing at you're life

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

I don't do Jewtube. Give me the TK;WW version.

Go away Davidposters

what

Hi David

This unironically sounds like you're coping, user. Relationships shouldn't be like this, even us hand-hold virgins can tell.

What website do you think you're on?

>forces to use linux
so much for the freedom

>Bullshit my way through interview
>Learn stuff as i go
>Suddenly i know more about the database system and BI system than anyone else

Have faith OP. I had shitty jobs too with no outlook on anything better.

Just because there's a lot of people like that doesn't make it less so.
I just think hoping for an emptional issue in your girlfriend because you're that afraid she will cheat on you is kinda pathetic and a bit fucked up.

Damn I'm sorry son.
Maybe you should focus on being productive instead of trying to prove to yourself (or others) that you can be?

>because you're that afraid she will cheat on you

But isn't that what women do?

>afraid she will cheat on you
It's weird to be scared of this. It's a given that she will cheat on you, so being scared of it is pointless.

Some men and some women. Not very many, afaik. But some definitely frame it as "all men/women cheat, it's in their nature!" or something like that, but I feel like it's more of "sour grapes" kinda thing. Kinda like in

>cyberscum
>commie
>blue hair
Ruined.

>xeon not epyc
>comunist
Idiot.

>C# or Java and web frontend bullshit
>comfy job
you're just spewing the ebin comfy meme out of habit, aren't you?

Thinkpads are best

Lmao at least you can perform in an interview and not pass probation

>blue hair
>anime fan
>cyberpunk
>naming child after le nerdy tech reference xdd
>communism guise
>commie while playing the bitcoin pyramid scheme
upvoted.

heh

Nope. It's what I do, but I stay away from the hell of frontend whenever possible. There are a million C# and Java jobs at companies with small comfy dev teams with narrow scopes (maintain this legacy shit, rewrite this legacy shit, write new future legacy shit). It pays well, and if you're okay with writing the same billing, tracking or reporting system over and over again with new insane business logic requirements it's pretty straightforward, if a bit dull. Sometimes you'll get to automate something bizarre and those can be good places to whip out the fancy skills for some fun.

I'd absolutely class it as comfy. You'll work with professional co-worker who aren't totally incompetent or deluded with megalomaniacal views of their skill level. You won't get put on death marches unless it's an actual emergency. Not being held to insane deadlines or sales feature creep means you can argue the case for quality over progress rate. There's definitely an advantage to writing internal LOB applications instead of making a sold product.

>names first child Xeon

into the trash it goes
also, Coal is a fine substitute for this name :DD :DDD