Milligram scale

Does anyone know of a quality milligram that I could get from aliexpress?

Attached: 11e0e7b0b82c600c428fc8.jpg (3000x2628, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scalesandbalances.co.uk/acatalog/E2_test_weghts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>don't worry it's not for drugs

get a real job you fucking loser

probably one of these

Attached: asdasda.jpg (1229x962, 135K)

buy some standard weights to calibrate it

It's for drugs.

i hope you're weighing pokemon booster packs for shinies user

inb4 he buys the weights from China and they're fucky too.

lmao.
OP, look up Mettler Toledo for a standard weight set, it's cheaper to buy a chink scale and expensive weights rather than buy an expensive scale and still buy the expensive weights because no matter the scale, you'll always need to calibrate.

>quality
A real quality lab grade analytical balance costs thousands of dollars. The one in your pic is probably "good enough" for your run of the mill drug dealer

Waters a drug

I have exactly that one. And it's pretty good. Precise enough even after a year of heavy usage.

CHEERS-LAD

any drugs you need a milligram scale to measure are degenerate. stick to weed and mushrooms.

No difference retard

>heavy usage
hell yeah

Attached: c433567fe72b503f0e7c1219488f45872354cbb04ccde8c90943673b3b5447dc.jpg (500x333, 120K)

pic related served me for over 7 years but now i cant find that one anymore

>/csg/
No, you're not special.

Muh nigga. Did this at the Walmart and Target and it always put a smile on the employees' faces because it meant a guaranteed sale for them. Went home I opened pack after pack of shinies. This is how you hack life.

I own the one in your pic. I use it for weighing bulk supplements. It's still working fine after 2+ years of daily use.

>tfw have to buy p-DMAB every couple years to cook up Ehrlich's Reagent so I can test my acid before going on a 14 hour trip
No scales necessary, just 20 minutes of your time.

Attached: 1dtcer.jpg (1364x928, 507K)

I own that exact model OP... for precise measuring of my ingredients, which make my meal preparations the talk of the neighborhood!

It's accurate enough, although it sometimes wobbles around ~5mg from actual weight. If absolute accuracy is a necessity, you'll need a much, much more expensive scale. This one should do you just fine though. Take good care of it if you want it to last.

user the smile was them laughing at you for being autistic and you not getting that just confirms it.

I used this for my drugs

Attached: mdma.jpg (845x1024, 73K)

wait... so the booster packs with foil cards will weigh slightly less then the other with all non-foils, correct? is there any data online to support this or is this just a big troll?

The accuracy of calibration weights is what determines accuracy. They can be fucking expensive if you want super accuracy.

scalesandbalances.co.uk/acatalog/E2_test_weghts.html

Good luck getting mg accuracy out of a .1g scale with calibration weights.

Attached: 1532539835663.gif (700x700, 107K)

see