Attached: Steve 1.png (1101x619, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pm3icDVqyQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=XUr0GET3rq8
youtube.com/watch?v=9tbD-vX-Kks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"techtuber" posters should be permabanned

youtube was a mistake

these are those tubers that make 10 minute product advertisements as videos right?

I bought a modmat

the super popular tech youtubes are the ones doing that
if you were as popular as them, you'd do it too. theres just no good reason not to sell out
everyone wants to sell out and go mainstream. thats where the money is
this guy actually deserves some respect because unlike that linux guy, he doesn't have clickbait titles, clickbait exagerrated thumbnails, shitty unfunny scripted "accidental" clumsiness, and isn't canadian

Fuck off back to plebbit, Steve.

I assume Linus not Linux.

Linus has to do those things to keep the business running, his overhead is at least 1 million USD per year.

He actually is that clumsy.

I would love a mod mat, but I don't have anywhere to put it, need to upgrade my own space to something bigger.

this
steve actually produces solid objective journalism in a video format, which is extremely rare in any field, but it's especially uncommon in tech.

Most of the tech journalists just don't have youtube channels.

They're like anti-shills and typically really critical

youtube.com/watch?v=pm3icDVqyQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=XUr0GET3rq8

No actually, Steve is the one who manages to be fair and balanced. Each product is evaluated on its merits and out of context. If the manufacturer has cut them off but makes a good product, they'll say so.

Mmgh-y-eah-mhgnhghgn *removes steves dick from mouth* you just dont get journalism like this nowadays

Don't forget this
youtube.com/watch?v=9tbD-vX-Kks

>people in Jow Forums are so young that they don't know what gamers nexus is

I'm actually kind of impressed that they've able to do the depth of content they do in those cramped facilities.

have you ever seen any of his videos? He's one of the only popular youtubers who isn't a shill and puts out consistently quality content

You realize if youtubers don't do ad spots they won't be able to exist right? Steve included.

And that means? He does ads for razors and shaving cream, that's hardly the same as making fake reviews on some tech company's dime. I've never seen him misrepresent or lie about anything in his reviews

you're giving too much credit to a brainlet
of course he hasnt seen one of the vids. it doesn't have any of linus's trade mark LOL LOOK AT ME clickbaits that he's used to
he did say >VIDEO FORMAT
also, most tech journalists that do do it in video format, are drones and can't host their own yt tech channel if they want to keep their job
so summer
neat. did you also know that people pay for stuff with money? see i can say obvious and stupid things too
you ignored the key point of his post
>puts out consistently quality content

Attached: 1527245025269.png (757x443, 55K)

So when has linus or someone else done any of that?

linus makes videos specifically for intel or whoever all the time.

So who is he shilling for if he makes videos sponsored by AMD, Intel, and Nvidia?

>being this assmad

the company that's paying him to do the content.

A shill doesn't tell you they're being sponsored by someone

>BROUGHT TO YOU BUY PIA
>THANKS TO COMPANY FOR PROVIDING US THIS PRODUCT TO TEST FOR THEM AND SHOW TO YOU GUYS
>OUR TESTING HAS SHOWN THAT THIS PRODUCT SUCKS ASS
>BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, ITS ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD
>YOU GUYS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING IT
>BROUGHT TO YOU BY SQUARE SPACE
>*is the camera off?*
>*great, lets upload that with a clickbait title, thumbnail, and also don't forget to put those amazon referral links in so we get even more money*

Can you provide a single example?

Those dyson vacuum videos that literally every big youtuber made. Though I give Linus credit for doing something halfway decent in his video by making it a studio tour.

>every big youtuber
Other than GN.

literally all his sponsored videos in the past 5 years or so???

>youtube.com/watch?v=pm3icDVqyQ0
he did make a video calling out the shilling
i'd let steve take my anal virginity

I'm aware.

Any where they literally sponsor a bad product without testing it themselves or use company-provided tests?

Because linus didn't totally shit on X299 ?

based manboobs-kun i wish him all the sucess. quality content

Dyson probably required you to have a minimum of 1 million subscribers for them to throw money at you.

>hey any idea what video to make today?
>dunno omg its raining outside i've got an idea
>just follow and film me in the rain crying and talking emotionally about intel
>holy fucking shit dude that's fucking genius! we're gonna get so many fucking views and cha-ching!
>and imagine what intel will give us to make an update video that puts them in a better light!
>fukken score!

>'it even picks up large pieces of trash'
>vacuums the coolermaster case

Linus/Jayz/Kyle/Paul and whoever else are impartial reviewers, they aren't "Shills" just because they sell ad spots for tech companies.

Steve sold ad spots for Thermaltake, does that make him a Thermaltake shill?

looks like a edgier version of 8-bit guys studio

CRINGE

Yes that's the joke. Conglaturations on quoting it. You are now on the same level as youtube comments.

As far as I'm aware, Gamer's Nexus makes the most on Patreon by far out of all the "tech youtubers".
And I think it does show in how Gamer's Nexus is typically less biased and seem much less swayed by AMD, Intel, Nvidia, and their board partners.

I only bought AMD stock at $11 ;_;

Didn't know about robinhood back then

>Didn't know about robinhood
I still don't. Gimme the memes.

>Linus/Jayz/Kyle/Paul and whoever else are impartial reviewers
why is it so summer in here
this

Attached: YzNAwXG.png (612x234, 78K)

Robinhood just lets you buy small ammounts of stocks easily without any fees.

Pretty sure they just use left over money in accounts like banks, probably take a commission at the end.

I'm about to find something else to buy, got a spare $500

wow it's almost like pointing things out is the basis of human conversation

>pointing things out
>repeating things verbatim

I didn't expect all these feels from a steve video.
He's unironically a good boy taking on what his dad left and taking care of the family.
If I wasn't a broke third worlder I would buy his GN mod mat.

Attached: 1473014391109.jpg (568x564, 147K)

LOL, L1T made a BIG mistake slobbering that bullshit all over their videos

You think the ghost of total biscuit is still wishing cancer on people in the afterlife?

probably not. kinda hard to haunt people when you're in hell

Attached: 1527338720878.jpg (539x792, 79K)

Man how long ago were these tweets?

not as old as you'd think. its not like he stopped being a douchenozzle when he got cancer
anyone who knew or met him irl knows he was an obnoxious cunt. i've only met him once before and it was during an encounter where he was yelling at wait staff throwing his efame around saying "do you know who i am" bullshit
were you never around back when he was universally hated by Jow Forums and even *eddit?

Attached: 1527271089096.png (615x312, 33K)

I haven't paid attention to the guy in years. It wasn't until I found out he had cancer that I remembered who he was. I remember briefly thinking I was perhaps part gypsy since I remember hoping he gets butt cancer.

I thought reddit had been riding his dick forever now. and Jow Forums hates everything so it never registered.

I love this dude because he isn't constantly sucking manufactures cock.

>I thought reddit had been riding his dick forever now. and Jow Forums hates everything so it never registered.
Overall he was amazing in terms of consumer rights, apart from a few fuckups he was a good guy.

As we all know /v/ is a worthless shithole full of edgy contrarians, hence the hate

Attached: 1525779938676.png (1322x1027, 442K)

>Overall he was amazing in terms of consumer rights, apart from a few fuckups
pretty low standards for "amazing" there
if being a mouthpiece for popular and easily agreeable things are amazing while at the same time being a huge cunt, then Jow Forums is an amazing board

Attached: 1527236688681.png (1766x918, 632K)

ungrateful son of a bitch.
cancer, well played.

literally /ourguy/

who is this flabby mantitted neckbeard

If a video has more than 1500 views, it's probably shit.

>be small niche gayming YTer
>get press releases for popular game series
>new game is shit
>btfo new game in review
>never hear from developer again
fuck, why didn't I just sell out like a good goy?

Attached: 123.png (658x662, 59K)

What happened?

Attached: 7.jpg (200x200, 13K)

His hair grew longer, and his depression deeper.

Why do yanks pronounce 'solder' as 'sodder'?

that's your reflection in the monitor

What a sweet heart

Because the l is silent.

What is sient?

No, the l is silent. The word "what" should always be pronounced.

I don't think should be sient

Steve is my neckbeard waifu

sol-der or sodder is fine. i understand that some people have no idea how to pronounce words... or type them. like REALIZE.

The same reason you pronounce Worcestershire and Leicester absolutely nothing like how they're spelled.

I can't fucking stand YouTubers but he honestly is different.

>tears apart a Logitech review copy that he was supposed to send back
>shits on Cooler Masters case for garbage airflow so hard they stop sending review copies and he openly admits it

Pretty sure he pissed of AMD too when he wouldn't push some synthetic benchmark bullshit that made their cards look good.

>there's your square footage.
how much is this in meterage?

wasn't that for ryzen or threadripper where amd specs suggest running any benchmarks for at least 4 times first before doing the "real" benchmark? so the machine learning thats built in could start kicking in.
how can you be mad at amd for wanting him to do benchmarking right?

Pretty sure coolermaster sent in the other H500 cases that were actually good.

AMD was mad that he published thermal testing data early for threadripper even though AMD let linus review an alienware machine with a 1950X in it and post actual test data early.

Some corpse.

There was also the one when he pissed all over MSI about loading up a shit ton of bloatware on their laptops.