Why are you still using this garbage botnet of a website for normies Jow Forums?

Why are you still using this garbage botnet of a website for normies Jow Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (593x598, 48K)

Why are you using it?

I came here for the first time in 3 years from a superior imageboard because I needed some stuff from other borad and went here as an old habbit.

I thought you guys respected your freedom. What happened?

what imageboard?

what else am I going to use?

Secret, obviously.

why not just admit that you still go on this website that you hate so much? instead of pretending you spend your time on a 'superior' website so you seem like less of a faggot

I'm not OP, loser, no need to get upset. There are far better imageboards out there though. They respect your freedom and privacy, with far more high quality users too.

4chanx strips all that shit out, content wise Jow Forums is still trash though

Would you mind sharing? All the other imageboards I know/have been part of are dead

He goes to the same imageboards as you and he comes here to shitpost about it because they're dead like you've already seen.

And yet you're still posting. Didn't you get what you came here for yet?

Attached: 1503341488453.png (500x366, 141K)

I don't mind if they are "dead." Four or five posts a day is plenty. Also they're not about technology.

I bet it's reddit.

I use noscript currently, convince me to switch to umatrix.

i use ublock origin + noscript and i prefer noscript, it's fine user

Because it has become an echo chamber for their contrarian beliefs.

Eh, could be way worse.

Attached: uMatrix_Vice.jpg (539x864, 176K)

Because you're here forever, newfriend.

?

Attached: umatrix.png (568x399, 31K)

It's reddit

>reddit
>image board
all of my oscillating sides

>enabling 1st party js
not gonna make it

>people try and defend javascript when I see this shit

Is there much difference between matrix and block?
Been doing everything with ublock, but a few things either break a site or escape my grasp.

>Is there much difference between matrix and block?
Yeah. They have some overlapping features, but each has functionality the other doesn't.

This is the least efficient way I've seen to get full functionality.

It's fast. While there are loads of better imageboards, they're all.slow as.fuck and i'm bored at work.

Get back to work, goy.

infinitychan ain't no secret

Yeah there's a good bit of difference between them. From what I've gathered, you can make uBlock to the same thing uMatrix offers but it's a little more complicated and less granular. uMatrix gives you more fine-tune options to block content but also breaks most sites right out of the box, so you gotta learn it fast and expect to do a lot of tweaking to get sites to work.

The only imageboard worse then infinitechan is Jow Forums

>allows first party cookies and scripts
>calls others normies

Attached: 1526264810522.png (903x903, 775K)

no other place to go, and too bad im here forever