A lot of games in my pc run slowly...

A lot of games in my pc run slowly, but when I see the process in the task manager it shows that the games are not using a big percentage of the cpu/ram/anything.
Games like dark souls 2, team fortress and bioshock run smoothly (after removing AA and setting them to 720p), but shit like DMC3 and RE4 run like shit with constant frame drops and they show no use of the cpu and ram.
It's a windows surface pro 2 (i5, 8gb ram, intel hd4400).
I just want to play fucking videogames, guys. Help me out

Attached: 1528733715316.jpg (1024x1298, 235K)

blue board, faggot

stop looking at three dimensional women

Fag board blue
Gayass

You're using a an Intel GPU, my dude. You're fucked.

>un-ironically enjoying 3d women
get the fuck off this board

Isn't RE4 a port? That's probably why it runs shit (this doesn't help but it runs like butter on my GC)

Yes, this is the fag blue board. Go away.

god i wish that were me

Eat my ass

Attached: Technically safe for work so fuck off jannies.jpg (3734x2797, 1009K)

>It's a windows surface pro 2
Found your Problem.

The things I would do for dat ass...

>*sniff *sniff

You can start by getting an actual gaming PC and go back to /b/

You are trying to play games on a computer with an extremely bad GPU, which is NOT made to run games.
Why would you even think bout gaming on a productivity device, I really don't get it.

>I just want to play fucking videogames
Then buy a device to play them on.

>it shows that the games are not using a big percentage of the cpu/ram/
But your GPU is certainly running at full load the entire time and since it is a really bad GPU to game on your games are doing awful.

>using windows
>using a fucking windows surface pro
>intel cpu and gpu
what the hell do you think you're doing
save your money and build your own PC
and install gentoo and install lutris
webm fucking related

Attached: Example of playing Fallout 4 on ubuntu with wine DXVK the power of linux.webm (1280x714, 2.99M)

why is she on top of that box

Would you get a job, groom yourself, stop being fat, and buy a house for that ass?

it's an allegory
she's going into the trash user, that's an empty pizza box
also
tattoo on neck
piercings
that laundry
fake eyelashes, why whores do this by mutilating something beautiful says it all
disgusting
inb4 it's OP's mom

>that laundry
That's legit concern and absolutely retarded for this photo. Is she want show off her laziness or the ass?

Nope.

Source?

Attached: 1502286329683.png (538x442, 138K)

3dpd.com

pizza is becoming a symbol of sex for some reason on the internet. I think it has something to do with people getting turned on by decadence and sort of relishing in comfort. pizza is a decadent comfortable food that you eat when you're with friends or something, it's popular among young people doing fun stuff or just hanging out. it's pleasurable to consume, it makes you sleepy and happy. thicc girls getting more popular is a part of all this by the way.

Attached: 1522368807735.png (1280x1280, 978K)

natalie austin

Three of those I don't need to do.

Your GPU is garbage. That's why.
>>>/sqt/

Absolutely not when glorious 2D is 3 clicks away