Be unifag

>be unifag
>graduating this year
>no internships
>shitty github

should i just end it?

Attached: sanic.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

Yes

Code monkey pays decently, and you can work from home, continuing a quasi-neet lifestyle.

Watch threads are banned, but these aren't.

i should but i'm scared

but how do i get monkey jobs when nobody would hire me because i'm bad?

i blame summer

Get better or work IT. SysAdmin pays well and all you need is some basic scripting knowledge

>watch
>technology

only way to get better is to get hired at some meme place and be underpaid while doing so
if i have to i have to but i might unironically start cutting myself again if i do

They are definitely more so than these shitty college/job advice threads.

time teller is a devils puzzle box

I'm in this position and actually trying to improve my coding and Github.

My advice is to keep to a schedule and practice programming, learn some shit that for some reason your college didn't teach you (LIKE GIT, FUCK HOFSTRA). While doing this keep on the lookout for basic IT jobs, another user said sysadmin would be great or even help desk type shit as long as its in an office environment.

>practice
>get better
Why is this so hard for millennials to understand?

they are? about time

I had no internships, no github, and just some ECE projects/research to talk about. Got hired for a pretty comfy soft eng job, so literally just keep applying and dont sperg in the interviews and you'll be fine.

>practice
>get better
>still get passed over for people with actual experience instead of shitty projects

>FUCK HOFSTRA
sup long island dudebro
t. stonyfag

What's your concentration?

>concentration
not a thing at my college

enjoy working at your mcjob

Long island is boring as fuck but at least we have the only Famous Daves in the state. If you haven't been go.

College is a scam and a sham and more jobs should be like CS in that you can get the job by proving you know wtf you're doing.

>go on Jow Forums at 4 am
>still bump into fucking long islanders
i swear to god i can't escape it

I feel the same way, I feel like everyone on the internet is from Long island at this point. It's scary and makes me want to leave even more.

>It's scary and makes me want to leave even more.
literally everyone here talks shit about it.

it's not the island, it's us. once you leave you'll end up magically finding other long islanders and talking shit about wherever you are with them no matter where you go

Attached: F86A44E90D55473583039195AC38FEE2.gif (720x960, 2.74M)

>no internships
>shitty github

Who gives a shit. What are your progressive stack credentials?

Attached: swm.png (700x585, 193K)

>fail
>try again
>eventually succeed
Seriously, millennials

>i should but i'm scared
This is why you are failing in life, user. Just do it!

Is QA a good way to enter the tech industry? I don’t want to do test automation forever, I just want an entry into a software dev position and an income/experience while learning programming and building projects.

Sick post brah upvoted!!!!