What are some good alternatives to CCleaner or just some maitenance programs?

What are some good alternatives to CCleaner or just some maitenance programs?

Attached: ok.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Bleachbit with the winapp2.ini filters

I tried Bleachbit, but ccleaner is better imho
That's not a real issue. use what you want they do the same thing, differences are minimal

GNU/Linux

Debian

You wouldn't have this issue if you didn't use Windows.

I've got both linux and windows on my PC mate.
I'd rather click one button that clicks my entire PC than bother with some shit command for a whole day when i just want a few things done.

Firstly, it's GNU/Linux. Secondly, you need to uninstall Wangblows.

Firsty it's severe autism and you need to go see a therapist.

Yuppie.

Bleachbit is open source and available for Linux and Windows.

>i managed to install ubuntu once but couldn't even use that since i need everything spoonfed to me and hidden behind a single button. reading manuals is for nerds!
you're cancer and will never work in the tech industry. go back to /v/.

Using Linux for daily tasks is absolutely improductive

It's placeboware.

Its a shame cuz im already working in tech industry :( How about you pick your tools for the job you have to do. There's no single advantage to Linux in my field of work.
I wonder if you wont get an ass cancer cause of sitting in your basement all the time.

Also, whats the difference between clicking NEXT a few times between reading up on docs 3 commands and achieving the same result? Do you feel superior because you use your keyboard instead of mouse? Cant fanthom this delusion of grandeour

a good analogy would be the difference between a car enthusiast who absolutely knows cars inside out vs an "enthusiast" who just knows that the little pedal makes it go fast. i know which i'd rather be.
enjoy your first line tech support job, i guess.

If it helps you sleep peacefully, why not...

bleachbit portable

Using Wangblows for anything is retarded.

So is it not allowed to be enthusiastic about anything else but linux? Im not saying linux is useless im just saying i dont have any good use for it right now.

Why?

It's malware.

if it takes you a whole day to learn how to use "some shit command" then i doubt you're much of a windows enthusiast either, friend.

No it isn't

Attached: sqMDbbbGNG-1.png (300x250, 21K)

Prove it. Show me the source code.

Ok, mister I know it all. Take your time learning while other people are living their lives.

You don't even know what it is a source code

SystemNinja + geek uninstaller

>lol learning is for nerds XD
as i said - enjoy your first line tech support job

wipe it with a cloth

You are the one who is saying it's malware, YOU have to prove it is

If you can't audit the source code you should assume that it is malware. Otherwise they would have nothing to hide.

>people are guilty unless proven otherwise and not the other way around
You dumb dumb

That's illogic, an hasty conclusion, you should prove that there's a malware inside it

Withholding evidence is also a crime, so they are guilty regardless.

These Linux fucks really put you off using Linux.

appwiz.cpl ffs

Only boomers use ccleaner

gentoo

bleachbit and/or cleanmgr.exe