Why are 99% of computer shop clerks such uppity douchebags...

Why are 99% of computer shop clerks such uppity douchebags. They act too good for their job when they're just bottom barrel nerds. It seems every time you go into a computer store they're there to give a shit experience. Simply asking if a specific product is available is enough for them to feel inconvenienced and roll their eyes taking 15 minutes to check. They don't even know half the shit that's on display. Clerks act like they're so better than you when they can't even manage to take a bath in the same day.

I'm glad online stores are killing physical stores so these asshats can be left on the streets.

Attached: clerk.jpg (450x452, 62K)

Use GIMP brush peppers to paint on the doll where the Best Buy employees gave you the big hurty booboo.

Attached: 1339550542740.jpg (1000x670, 138K)

You sound like an embarrassing faggot, that's probably why they're rolling their eyes at you. Also what do you expect from a random teen working retail?

To be fair like 90% of people working in retail act like their shit doesn't stink, not just computer shop clerks

>lalala people are supposed to be shitty you're stupid for expecting better from people employed to do a specific job

oh its this guy

This is you, OP.

Attached: laterchad.png (830x974, 296K)

lmao I'm taller and fitter than any computer shop nerd

don't project because you're a reject yourself

Because they have to sell profitable shit to normies that expect that everything just werks.
Also, it's because you're a faggot without communication skills

Jesus Christ, you sound like one of those menopausal women who picks fights with random retail people in shops because her cunt is drying up on YouTube.

You're such a fucking bitchboy

computer shop clerk defence force out in full force i see

>lmao I'm taller and fitter than any computer shop nerd
More like you are street shitter

Usually I talk to them to the point where they know I'm not buying stuff and they go for another customer

>lazy bottom barrel clerks detected

The answer is they dont hire tech people, they hire sales people. Just buy online like everyone else.

Are you gonna stop pissing yourself?

OP is not wrong.These store associates suck ass, they go above and beyond to shill you products you have no interest in.

The samefagging is strong with this one.

why is everyone ganging up on OP for stating a fact? Everyone who works at PC world is a sanctimonious schoolkid who thinks he's hot shit for installing linux

>I'm glad online stores are killing physical stores so these asshats can be left on the streets.

Are you kidding me? computer and phones are two things that absolutely need a physical store. I don't want to pay hundreds for something that I didn't get the chance to touch, feel and look at.

But I'm nice, honest and i always help people to not buy overkill expensive computers for their usage.
Also you don't know the pain of finding what a 40 yo clueless mom or a gaymer fat kid wants to buy

Attached: 1527290692272.png (657x527, 43K)

Everyone is ganging up on him for being a bitch and crying about big computer store meanies

Their job is simply to move product. I was going in to buy a TV asking for a model that had component and optical digital audio out. Numerous times I had to explain to the guy what component was and all he replied with was "oh yeah PS2 cables, the yellow white and red? You don't want that you want HDMI. It can support better picture and more pixels..." I tried explaining optical out but admittedly, it's not well known. The guy said he'd used a PS2 but apparently didn't notice the optical digital out on the back of it. He kept thinking I was talking about 3.5mm audio and went on to say hdmi was better.
I would've just checked the models on display myself but the dude wouldn't leave me alone like I was trying to get ready to walk out of the store with an entire TV. This happened in just about every store. One place admittedly had no clue what I was talking about so I eventually just bought a TV from amazon.

shit pay with the only chance of more money being commissions from selling expensive stuff to you

I only trust my Apple Store genius. Why bother with anything else?

>I don't want to pay hundreds for something that I didn't get the chance to touch, feel and look at.

I used to feel the same.
But there are so many reviews and product videos now you can get a very good idea of that the product is like.

lmao we all know you're just a butthurt dead end clerk.

>The answer is they dont hire tech people, they hire sales people.

Exactly.
For starters tech people can find much better jobs.

Only absolute tech retards ask salesmen for advice.
So if you do you don't belong on Jow Forums.

lmao like I had a job

Most nerds are autistic losers with inflated egos thanks to the government education system and single moms.

Mentally healthy human beings don't need to rub their fat, greasy, cheetoh stained fingers on everything before they buy them. Research does wonders.

>one time I was in a Gamestop
>I mention something something about Double Dragon for the GBA
>he pulls it out and says dis wat ur looking for
>I mention something about the old original DD port for the original Gameboy
>he says haughtily "Well, that's not available anymore."
>dude, I wasn't asking you to buy it, I just said it rather matter of factually

I admit, the feeling of smug when you walk into BB can be very hard to overcome. Namely the smug sense of superiority you have over all others including the staff in terms of Jow Forums knowledge.

I worked in a shit job selling computers just like that. You'll never guess why we're like that...because we're told to be and fired or given less hours if we aren't.

So glad I don't work that shit anymore.