Who is Jow Forums's favorite tech reviewer?

Who is Jow Forums's favorite tech reviewer?

Attached: 1411665597000-XXX-MARQUESTECHREVIEWER-EMB314-67496510.jpg (534x401, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iexNV6SZEJk
youtu.be/osSMJRyxG0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums

>Who is Jow Forums's favorite YOUTUBE WHORING MARKETING SHILL?
ftfy

also
>unironically watching ecelebs

Tech reviewers are a wet dream for tech companies. Most of them don't do any critical thinking and will hype any shit product (Unbox Therapy). Since they are also not professionals, most of them don't do any lab testing ("this screen looks good" hurrr).

My favourite tech reviewer is GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1500688972527.png (512x700, 69K)

Attached: tech milf.jpg (900x900, 99K)

>Most of them
Sure, you can find some decent reviewers. But that's not what the kids are watching.

Linus tech tips
Maybe even a Techquickie

How he gets the time in between making the kernel I'll never know

AvE

Linus is very often critical, even of small details, which is a stark contrast to his seemingly positive/excited outlook.

I take all my tech advice from Jow Forums

Best tech reviewer, change my mind.

Jow Forums has a love/hate relationship with Linus, but deep down we all know he's /ourguy/.

Attached: H006Ntu.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

no we hate linux

fuck off Luke

/thread

me

Anyone remember the screen savers?

youtube.com/watch?v=iexNV6SZEJk

God I miss it.

D4d seems like a dscent tech reviewer, often very critical of things

Linus used to be good

He would even talk about foam you got with a case for transit if it was good or not. Now all he does is stupid projects he hasn't done any research on or tested and most videos it's just a fucking waste of time

Austin Evans if worse though

>is it worth it?!
>video not even 6minutes

yeah so in depth cunt

Recombu, technigger and dave2d of course

The Steves from GamersNexus and Hardware Unboxed
Wendell
Big Clive
AvE

What do we think of DigitalFoundry?

Dave2d can't stand that autistic basterd.

lon sineman ?

i know it's lon something

>milf
That's a dude

AboredTV. That's our guy. Critical and someone who does actual research!

Watch this one. youtu.be/osSMJRyxG0k

Man Luke is pretty cool
I can't comprehend how he finds time to shill Linus on Croatian blacksmithing forums and cuck Linus

/thread

You mean like that one time where flexed the T25 in half then said it was good?

Who is this guy again? I keep typing "Tech Nigger" in Youtube and come up nothing

wasted quads

we're not talking about cars so you don't want too much rigidity in your computer chassis, that just means shit will dent and break more easily

I'm getting a feeling that he has an agenda though.

>intel is bad >:(((
>nvidia is bad >:(((
>AMD IS GOOD

Like he intentionally ignores that AMD is responsible for the stalling in GPU and CPU advancements aswell.

mercury_tv, it's the best I've seen.

It fucking flexed like a sponge
My X230 cringed

Flossy

LGR (Lazy Gaming Review?) and Paul's Hardware are pretty good.

As much as I hate Linus, his lackeys, their overall metrosexual nature and work culture atmosphere, along with the fact that all of his videos are ADS inside ADS, sponsored by (this space for sale)... the latest tech and hardware spots make the videos interesting.

I'm not big fan of the blerd in the OP.

Attached: 1500028431927.jpg (910x1015, 257K)

>HAY GUYTH!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 137K)

Flossy has pretty ratchet taste in phones, but goddamn if he isn't entertaining. I also like that he isn't afraid to unload on idiotic design choices like the Pixel 2 XL.

>paul's hardware
his videos are too long, i prefer the canucks over him or jayz
fuck this shill. talks about the razer laser switch keyboard like it's the best thing

the levels of onions in this guy are off the charts. he even got himself into shape just to make himself feel like less of a punchable dweeb. how cute. it didn't work though.

>onions
s.oy*

iJustine

Attached: 12037981_10153934303972345_2319914890130117520_n.jpg (562x561, 23K)

Give it back.

Techtablets, damir franc and based louie

try niggersnexus

You shouldn't be bitter about people striving for self improvement, it just signals how insecure you are

Attached: 1454039405929.png (808x805, 49K)

Hello Austin.

>It's AMD's fault that Intel used anti-competitive fraudulent methods like OEM bribing that the CPU advancements stalled
>It's AMD's fault that even though they had superior products they were locked out of the OEM market and the Intel shilling ensured they wouldn't sell enough
>It's also AMD's fault that even though they've had superior products to Nvidia, Nvidia buys reviewers and all the retard Goymers buy Nvidia instead of AMD
Let me guess, it's also AMD's fault that GameWorks features run worse on their GPUs?

>It's AMD's fault that even though they had superior products
>It's also AMD's fault that even though they've had superior products to Nvidia
Lol, delusional pajeet. If Nvidia cards weren't superior, there is no way they'd be industry standard. Retards like you just can't let go and suffer badly from post-purchase rationalization.

Successful niggers like him make me feel insecure.

What is hd 4xxx,7xxx,r9 2xx series

Unbox therapy is kind of an odd one in this space.
The reviews suck, the guy is obviously a douche (see his videos from CES with the other tech reviewers) but its one of the most viewed ones..

I unsubbed a VERY long time ago. I can't stand that dude. You can tell he's a massive douche now just buy watching his ads, uh I mean content, alone. If I even look up and watch those CES videos... why make me hate the guy even more?

TastyPCTV

Marquise Cockli?

Attached: rossmangroup.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

if push came to shove and AMD was actually trying to be competitive they'd do what all products with large research costs/low production costs do

they'd slash prices every time intel started surpassing them, but they haven't. AMD could have won the numbers game easily, but they chose not to. they are not faultless in this debacle.

It's not AMD's fault, it's their fault for letting it happen in the first place. What you described is this thing called "business."

Mr. Apple Sheep himself.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

He's a califag and does gay stuff like solar panel his house but I still like him.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Dimitry from Hardware Cannucks
-Better Cinematography than MKBHD, no RED meme for basic pan shots. Actually changes the visual style for vids.
-No autistic personality like Autism Evans, Unbox Therapy, Linus. Yet he still has character.
-Not a weirdo like Wendell, Jayz, Rossman, hes more approachable and would prob talk about anything other than tech.
-Still has punctual reviews instead of blabbering through a script. Can basically skip to the end if you just want bullet points.

I wish he wasn't so hung up on looks for hardware. Feels like he does more case reviews than actual hardware reviews, but I'm not subbed.

Just because someone may be trans doesn't mean they aren't women.
Both cis and trans can be women same as men if they are trans men.

>Big Clive
>AvE
Neither are tech reviewers. AVE is just a canuckistan motherfucker doing shit in the shop for fun and Big Clive is just some brit obsessed with cheap chink shit from ebay.

I love both but they aren't "tech reviewers".

When there are a lot of similar products for the same price, I'd compare the looks as well.

I don't really watch reviews except for the specific things i'm planning to watch. The only hardware related youtuber i watch is buildzoid, his autistic ramblings about vrms are pretty comfy to listen as a background.

He completely shat on vega and praised(and used) pascal.

>Just because someone may be trans doesn't mean they aren't women.
>Both cis and trans can be women same as men if they are trans men.
have you sucked female dick?

I personally don't care about the look of my hardware. I can appreciate the looks of a case sometimes, but I value performance too much. Features always win out over just looks for me. Maybe it's because I don't think I'll ever really look at my hardware or anything like that? A case can look nice and all but 99% of them can be dismissed due to basic stuff, like what possible hardware configurations you can have, basics like size and form factor, and he never opens with that shit, he opens with glamour roll alot of the time, often without voiceover from what I've seen, and that's literally a waste of time for me most of the time because I can see what it basically looks like from the thumbnail, what I need to know real fast is if it'll work for my build physically.

not a tech youtuber but zuesdaz is comfy also...
>another e-celeb shill thread
sage

I like Lon... Feels like old TechTV kinda reviews and explenations. Plus hes very upfront with what vids are sponsored and if hes had any dealings with the companies hes reviewing.

Attached: Lon.tv.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

if you have a penis, you are a man.
if you have a vagina, you are a woman.
if you think I'm wrong, you're a cunt and you're in the wrong place.

I m so jelly of this negro. To think he can afford a tesla and a big studio down town by creating mediocre but “visually satisfying” “””reviews””” makes my blood boil.

our man

Attached: alinux.jpg (288x175, 6K)

I want technigga to do something other than phones like he used to

I don't like any of them. some employees of Linus are rather bearable.

Not enough gentoo

>shilling this shitstain

there's no "we" faggot

M stands for Mother, it's not an upside W for Woman. Surgically altered males cannot be mothers regardless of how you feel.

His thumbnails piss me off and his whole way of “presenting” is annoying

if i had to shoot then i guess someone Jow Forumsay
maybe linus ?

dopetech reviewer
Typican dopetech review

>screen is dope
>camera is lit af
>build quality is dope
>it has a headphone jack, which is dope as hell
>and if it would have wireless charging it would be choice

go fuck yourself linus. we will always hate you

Attached: 1532828163991.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

and bigclive

Attached: cliky.png (749x790, 807K)

Flossy Carter

GENTILES GET OUT

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Lisa, and the way she looks at you after saying "we're gonna look at it now".

Oooh momma.

HEEEEY GUUUYS THIS IS AAAAAAUSTINNNNN

In that up-and-down gnarly tubular braindead surfer-dude accent

I don't know

Dave2d checks the color accuracy of every screen.

Stop niggerposting.

This. buildzoid is the only techtuber worth watching. I watch Steve occasionally (gaymursnexus).

>2018
>not watching tech jesus on gamersnexus

probably this guy
I was taken aback by his style when I was little, but I got a better appreciation of his sarcasm as I got older.

Attached: a.jpg (265x146, 15K)