Is it worth buying an older macbook pro model for programming? Say 2014 - 2016 model...

Is it worth buying an older macbook pro model for programming? Say 2014 - 2016 model. From what I've seen older macs still seem to run well despite the old hardware.

Attached: 1531018178012.png (1065x719, 914K)

>is it worth buying a macbook
No.

why

>still seem to run well
Then just buy some other, cheaper laptop with identical specs and hackintosh it.
Unless you're getting a very good deal on an older one Jamal probably lifted, buying a macbook is almost never worth their price.

So why do they retain so much value?
A 2015 MacBook pro is as expensive as a very good modern laptop.

that's just apples premium pricing strategy, they price high so their shit looks good, don't be fooled by it.

It's not apple that is selling them.

Weak gay shit

Name, "luxury" goods will always retain a higher selling price, neckbeards did this to older "true" thinkpads, as well. People talk them up as amazing, so idiots pay more for them, and everyone sells them for more.

ACH. No whaleposting bls

B L U E B O A R D .

Attached: hard in the paint nigguh.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Kys furfag

Attached: long.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Why would you do that? Old laptops are never good. The have heating issues, the drives are worn out and the batteries are useless.
Get a brand new laptop for the same price, it'll be much more powerful than any old ass macbook

Ignore the flunky poorfags.
It's a pretty safe bet and prices might be lower given the recent new models.

Attached: red-ripe-plum-fruit-closeup-lanjee-chee.jpg (900x693, 67K)

>has enormous tiddies
>still manages to have belly bigger than them
I will never understand how someone can leave their body to such state

the huge fat belly is sexy

Why would you put yourself through the absolute clusterfuck that is programming on a mac willingly?

Why is it a clusterfuck?

Who is that semen demon?

Sure, mine is a 2015 13 inch mbp. Works fine and I expect I wont switch to a newer one for another 2-3 years.

Yeah sure. Macs are a joy to use. And you have the BSD underpinnings plus a nice package manager in Homebrew.

k e r n e l p a n i c