An imageboard that is pretty much Jow Forums, but for women

An imageboard that is pretty much Jow Forums, but for women.

Attached: pete.jpg (372x372, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More than one exist.

So.. Jow Forums?

Attached: Who visits 4chanorg.png (783x381, 13K)

Link?

Wait what the fuck? That has to be wrong.

Women don't want an anonymous image board.
They want Facebook.

Something like that will never be mainstream. Anonymity goes against their bragging nature, how are they going to show off if no one knows who they are?

Instagram

Idk, it's according to alexa.com

Sexism.
Actually true for most women, it's how media and pop culture conditions them to be.
Teehee sexism funny.
I honestly don't think that's right. I've met like, two femanons in the four years i've been here.

>it's another bitter incel with a chip on his shoulder regarding women makes an underhanded women hate thread

I don't hate women. Making an anonymous imageboard for women would be far from hating them.

Yeah, but except you, nobody else of those females visit Jow Forums.

seems about right

>I honestly don't think that's right. I've met like, two femanons in the four years i've been here.
I've met plenty of women who browse Jow Forums and even Jow Forums. Not even on here but after it has come into discussion.

there used to be a thing in poland called sischan
as you might fucking imagine it was boys pretending to be grills

So it's mostly women who browse /a/ in school? Yup, that's probably right.

i think that most femanons are lurkers. i rarely post here even if i spend hours on this board. and when i do post, i never mention my gender, aside from now of course.

>An imageboard that is pretty much Jow Forums, but for women.

Lolcow dot farm

woman(men)

← incel

Internet is for everyone. Nobody gives a fuck about your gender or wealth or skin color or whatever, unless you decide to tell it to everyone, for some dumbass reason, knowing that most likely it will cause a shitstorm of incels and whitekhights. Utilize the fact that English has genderless verbs and it will all be good.

Tumblr

tumblr isnt anonymous retard

>Internet is for everyone
Internet is for white and Japanese men. Nobody else allowed.

Attached: big_1444489805_image.jpg (1280x704, 52K)

>femanon
HANG HER.

Attached: noose.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>>>tumblr.com

How is saying Instagram sexism, you fucking retard?

That's because no one is supposed to mention anything about themselves here.

not that user, but it’s a stupid fucking answer anyway because instagram isn’t anonymous. how the fuck could it be considered anything like Jow Forums?

>how the fuck could it be considered anything like Jow Forums
They're populated by the worst and most degenerated of their target demo.

lolcow

I've got the perfect name for this!

>Etsy

what do you think?

>getting trolled by traps

lmao

crystal.cafe?

>lgbt, soc, fa, adv, mu exist
are you sure you should be questioning that women come here?
it's really that there's a few boards they don't go to like Jow Forums and maybe Jow Forums

does that have a technology board?

I don't think so

Pinterest

They do exist

Attached: femnazi image board.png (1662x959, 911K)

Nope

what forum is that?

8inches

>it's sexism so it's wrong
Being a sexist rules.

ayo hol up gimme the dress up games

Literally google "K-on dress up game"
lolcow

Are you saying... Don't be Lazy?

You misunderstand, i want the other dress up games that might be mentioned

So.../cm/?

When will this word finally become irrelevant? The self identified ones are retarded and as an insult it's completely useless

Tumblr Twitter Facebook google+ (if ot still exists) do those cunts want more?

Jow Forums is for women. Everyone is on the same level here so long as you're not a trip/namefag. Just talk about your hobby shit and you're good to go

Offended?

Why would I be offended for a group that's retarded?

Tits or gtfo

C'mon dude, this is a *technology* board after all

Attached: tits or gtfo.png (292x121, 5K)

>yfw the most active board is about complaining and venting

Lolcows already exists and they have man hate threads.

I wonder if alexa considers anyone who posts an anime girl as a women. That would fuck those statistics. Or they just came up with a random number.

I do not believe so, I just think sex insults are weird because people use them as if sex means anything important. This is the problem with incels as well in my opinion

>as if sex means anything important
but user, it does

>t. incel

you literally cannot prove me otherwise, user

Yea fair enough for most contexts. I think some people use it similarly to calling someone a virgin.
Doesn't seem that important to me if you strip away the biological function. I think cuddling is much more romantically meaningful, and I honestly don't understand why people aren't content masturbating except for the skin contact that happens outside the genitals.

Women are attentionwhores, they don't want anonymity

>Doesn't seem that important to me if you strip away the biological function.
That's literally what makes the difference, what the fuck user
>I think cuddling is much more romantically meaningful
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOW, user
>I honestly don't understand why people aren't content masturbating except for the skin contact that happens outside the genitals.
I still don't understand why you suddenly shifted to this, but that's because we social animals need to fulfill instinct to breed. Since satisfaction and all of that shenanigan needs to be vague enough for every last one of us to understand what we need to do, we just generally know/feel only satisfied when the rubbing happens between you and another person

VR would probably actually give you an enough satisfied feel, if you're immersed enough

>VR would probably actually give you an enough satisfied feel, if you're immersed enough
It will also make sure you remain a permavirgin.

pinterest

>>It will also make sure you remain a permavirgin.
>Implying I wouldn't be a permavirgin to begin with
I'm using Jow Forums, i signed up for that long ago.
That aside, literally nothing wrong with using VR or any "toy" to pleasure yourself. I'd be damned if you don't at least have 12 Eiffel tower jumbo dildos hanging off the ceiling, waiting to strike

I wasn't trying to shift so much as bring up the reasons people have sex and explain what I think does a superior job of each. I get we're hardwired to reproduce, but I don't understand it personally. There's nothing appealing looking about the act itself except for the bodies. I get the social aspect of wanting to please another, but it feels more like giving a gift than an act of mutual enjoyment. Perhaps my sexual wiring is psychologically messed up? I have considered that in the past.

it's called pinterest

This, I've met a lot of them.

>have .. dildos
Zero.

It's called Jow Forums, and the women are called traps.

>imageboard for women doesn't have a tech board
kek

Attached: 1530538350095.jpg (600x690, 114K)

roleplaying as women does not count

Just because someone doesn't state their sex doesn't mean they are man
You very likely talked to a lot of femanons here without realizing

>I get we're hardwired to reproduce, but I don't understand it personally.
It's pretty much just that. We're wired to make more of ourselves. Why? No clue. The pleasing part is just a result/incentive to do it, or likely it's some sort of by-product. The more you'll ask why the less answers you'll be able to pull, life as a whole doesn't completely make sense
that's on you, but lots of femanons (male) use them. Some use it together.
But there's a sign outside that says no girls allowed. Do you really think they'd just go in regardless?

>Just because someone doesn't state their sex doesn't mean they are man
That's something unfathomable for the absolute retards on here.

>That picture
Kek

>lots
I doubt.

/cgl/ is like 50% women