They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin' my optic fiber
Tryin to catch me ridin' optic fiber
My internet speed so fast and clean
I'm swangin, downloading with 1GB a sec, don't give a fuck.
They hopin that they gonna catch me ridin' optic fiber.

Attached: 6216-004-674C79DC.jpg (593x435, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adevarul.ro/locale/tulcea/tulcea-furat-fibra-optica-1_50ad5c747c42d5a66393aaac/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, why do you guys have faster Internet than we do? Its ridiculous.

>the absolute state of germanistan

because it is cheap as fuck and we take big money from germoney from some EU tender then the rest of the money gors to the politicans

the internet infrastructure in romania was built from scratch in the 2000's by the ISP's, and it was more reilable just to use fiber for that compared with the other countries which allready had network infrastructures based on copper links.

gib back erdély

They don't call them the geniuses of the Carpathians for no reasons.

You reminded me I need to mow my front lawn.

The best thing about Romania. The only good thing about Romania.

Fuck off Magyar.

The underdeveloped quasi-slaic minds, viewing all object as attack by the hereditary enemies.

There's good reasons 1/4 of the population has left as soon as they got democracy. The internet speed is not one of them.

>There's good reasons 1/4 of the population
Yeah they sent the gypsies to Germany,UK and Scandinavia.

Your nurses and doctors are all leaving. Are those too Gyppos?

wait until the gypsies find a way to dig up the optic fiber

They come back home during the summer and waste the money in Romania.

Fuck you Petrutz

serious question why are so many camwhores from romania? is this the power of 1GB internet?

Lol, you retarded or something?

You pay taxes for their education in universities.
Then they go to make money somewhere else.
You get sick but there's no doctor.
Some times they come back and pay you €€€ to wipe their asses and god help you if you dont say "thank you".

Sora ta e curva mea

Because they're dirt poor, it's like prosititution without having to touch anyone.

Fuck you Adi

SA VA FUT P TOTI

It's simple, Romania is full of gypsies, those low life shitheads would steal those valuable copper cables for a few lei (I know they use euro.. I know)
It's simple as that. Also optic fibers can cause some serious damage when they try to manually remove the isolation.

lucas suge pula

basarabia din romania

Lucian daca mai postezi vreodata aici iti dau foc la casa si-ti omor familia futuz rasa ta de labar

>Romania ISP
I thought that internets in Romania was a public utility.

you cant be that retarded, goy. You are educating the generation that should pay your pension.

it's because most of the population is dirt poor. Honestly... most of those camwhores' grandma was raped in WW2 by russian soldiers, thats where the superior female genes come from. "Native" romanians are spawn of the gypsies and hungarians, something that is not eye pleasing.

>Romania is full of gypsies
Aren't they all dirty gyppos? I thought that's where the name came from: Romania, land of the Romani (ie. dirty gyps).

gib back magyar clay

>downloading with 1GB
8Gbps connection? Shit must be pricey.

ALL the post-commie countries have very good internet. Because they didn't get a proper internet infrastructure until the late 1990s or even early 2000s.

but romania doesn't use euros. well, i guess the gypsies might since they roam europe

Man, what makes you think you can't steal optic fiber ?
adevarul.ro/locale/tulcea/tulcea-furat-fibra-optica-1_50ad5c747c42d5a66393aaac/index.html

Attached: la_furat.jpg (646x404, 64K)

>ALL the post-commie countries have very good internet.

False.

Also I've seen far more US connections on true 1/1gig internet from Verizon/AT&T than whatever they use in Romania.

Attached: speed.png (553x2137, 86K)

BINE BAAAAAAAA

Public utilities in romania are very low quality
Everything which have at least a bearable quality is made by foreign companies or rarely by private locals

>you cant be that retarded, goy. You are educating the generation that should pay your pension.
Deluding yourself that you'll live long enough to eat your pension

Attached: rIo4C2Z.jpg (800x628, 88K)

65e/mo for 8gbps. you do need an aggregator.

8 euro - 100 mbps
12 euro - 1000 mbps

I'd still rather live in Eastern Europe than Africa, Latin America or Asia.

sugi pula

Give it back, Radu.

of course, no one said the opposite, mate

True but most people wouldn't want to live in Eastern Europe. I find it a very fascinating area, personally.

Gib back our land gypsys

buta szőröstalpú román cigány

>our

Attached: steaua-ujpest.jpg (800x440, 89K)

Infrastructure was built fairly recently. Beyond that there was actual competition in the market, which meant that the ISPs couldn't afford to sit on their asses without upgrading and improving their service. They also couldn't do retarded shit like enforcing data caps or throttling.

Attached: 7510147404.png (350x200, 22K)

>I know they use euro...I know
No we don't.