What's a non-malware way to activate MS Office (and Outlook!)?

What's a non-malware way to activate MS Office (and Outlook!)?

Attached: https___kmspicowindows10_co_kmspico_windows_7_acti_by_ronaldsborn-dc0zvtg.jpg (278x250, 14K)

pay for it

kmsauto net

Get an office 365 subscription. It's only a few dollars.

Go to My Digital Life forums and get Microsoft Toolkit or KMSpico. Don't forget to check hashes.

LibreOffice
Thunderbird

Buy license

I can't. I literally cannot.
kmspico vs kmsauto?

Thanks for the suggestion but I need outlook itself and nothing else will do, simply because of the GUI my father is used to.

Haven't tried kmspico, but KMSauto net works almost every time. Also, I just use office 2007 - it fully supports docx / xlsx, and doesn't require activation.

Hmm. Sounds great. Windows defender thinks KMSAuto is a virus, tho.

vlmcsd compile it yourself

And you can't even whitelist it, I still get quarantine complaints every time it runs no matter what

Buy a used office 2016 key for about 7 bucks

Is pressing scan really that hard

>activate
>full scan

KMLatino does not have this problem.At least on Enterprise it doesn't, not sure if that even matters.

Is Windows 7 slower than 10? Should I install 8.1 instead?

>I can't. I literally cannot.
Elaborate.

>full scan
>activator no longer works
>sir please do the needful and registar in 30 day
It is slower in the sense you need legacy BIOS and it does its screen draws in kernel mode (LOL!)

If I can find an activator that is not literal botnet, I can save this cash. I'm from eastern europe and could buy bell peppers for that money.

kmspico resets the grace period for 60 days retard
it doesnt really "activate" it

unironically pay for it, especially if you need it for work. If you are forced to use it in work you can earn money with it, if you dont work you always can afford time learning libreoffice or chinkware office.

py-kms

So, in fact you can buy it. You choose that is not worth your money and steal it.