Pixel 2

Why shouldn't I buy a Google Pixel 2?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (452x537, 278K)

because Pixel 3 is right around the corner, Why spend such a premium on something that will be upgraded this year, user?

>wanting this ugly piece of shit

Attached: White-Google-Pixel-3-XL-Picture-2.jpg (900x1200, 178K)

Chink iPhone X clone?

do you buy a new phone each year?

No headphone jack.

The the Pixel 3 XL, the regular Pixel 3 will have the same design as the Pixel 2 XL but at a smaller size.

dont buy it. I used to work for verizon and this was the most returned phone ever. lots of issues and for the price its not even worth it.

when it came out it was 800$ and even verizon(money Hungry greedy whores) took down the price to 300$.

so conclusion is dont buy it and save your money and buy something else

I have a 2XL and I like it a lot better than my iPhone 7 Plus, same size but more screen and tighter bezels, runs smooth and has a nice screen. I also have it on google fi which is really nice, if my car had android auto support instead of only Apple CarPlay I would return my iPhone

Pixel 2's price is going to way down once Pixel 3 is out.

Every phone's price goes down, every day. Stop being poor.

It looks like a cheap chink clone of an iphone x.

Why did you make such spiteful yet low-IQ post?

No notch on the Pixel 3, only 3 XL has.

Attached: image.jpg (680x453, 223K)

Pixel 3 is what I'm looking it. I don't care about wireless charging but I at least want it to be waterproof.

Botnet the phone.

The screen scratches real easily. It's a fucking embarrassment.

Doesn't it have Gorilla glass 5?

I have pixel 2 it has a no headphone jack and the Bluetooth doesn't connect to half the devices a normal phone would

this.
>Nexus 6P still going strong

o__o

Attached: imwatchingyoumasturbate.jpg (196x108, 10K)

Suggest a better replacement than waiting for the pixel 3

Oneplus is cheap and decent. You won't get some comfort features like waterproofing but it's a good mid-range. Get it open box or used for even more saving.

>notch
into the thrash it goes

>buying the Google NotAniPhoneX
>paying top dollar for a garbage barebones phone
If you want crap this basic just get the real thing (iPhone X)

Attached: IMG-20180728-WA0028.jpg (750x738, 40K)

Best camera, smooth u.i - split screen.

No sd card, no s... I don't care anymore, fuck you OP. Buy whatever the fuck you want faggot.

kek, creepy botnet.

I've had one since launch. Great phone, can't really say anything has gone wrong with it. Still has a couple more years Android updates ahead of it, and by then Fuscia should be getting ready to launch. Performance-wise Pixel 3 wont be worth waiting for, and will have a fucking notch. Go ahead, OP.

>Performance-wise Pixel 3 wont be worth waiting for
Oh, did you know something nobody else knows about the performance of the Pixel 3?

Pixel 3 (non-XL) looks very nice