What the fuck does bant do when people are following you in a van...

What the fuck does bant do when people are following you in a van? The police say the reg doesn't exist which suggests they are in on it, whenever I park up the van disappear. This has happened on and off for 2 years. I don't know what I have done to deserve this. I sometimes wonder whether they are planning something crazy. They seem to know my sleep schedule, the meds I take etc. It always try to strike when I am most vulnerable. What the fuck is this, what do I do? Do I kill them? Is that my only choice. It is blue van, two bald males in suits, looking really abnormal, almost alien like. What do I do banter? Excuse the frog I am phoneposting because I dropped my keys down a well

Attached: 1508250692786.gif (1027x731, 111K)

its me
do not kill me

are you ok brit

Attached: 314ac8d62d736ee8.png (1080x756, 737K)

Go to a mental hospital dude. You thinking like this ain’t good for your mental state.

no I am locked out and have been since this morning and I don't want to burgle my own house since I really can't get arrested

Also GCHQ the killing thing was obvious joke I am harmless please no bully

Most likely you are suffering from a mental disorder because it is extremely expensive to put someone under surveillance. The UK itself has like 20,000 jihadists so Scotland Yard is not going to be wasting resources tailing some random dude.

yeah the police also do nothing about stalking cases though so maybe not in on it they just want to wait until something bad happens. Idk, I don't know how else to explain it. I know what I see is real

people in the past have taken ads out on the local radio to tell me I am crazy and need medicated there are people out there who have it in for me. I also have reason to believe there is a 35k hit out against me

see a shrink schizo

leaf

proof of 35k, and also why would (((they))) want to kill you

I believe you suffer from schizophrenia

Walk up to them and ask them what the fuck they want, someone replied that and said its the best way to deal with gangstalkers

Attached: 805.jpg (224x225, 4K)

1000s of people go missing ever year I don't think we fully understand what happens to them, who knows

And I have no proof I was tipped off when I was playing snooker with a guy that I trust

I've never had the chance, they never get too close

which is why I think they are trained, they are too evasive

You could try shouting in an authoritative tone. How far away are they usually?

Listen, have you done anything which would warrant some (potentially) government figures to stalk you? Tell me that much. Think hard about it, too

what value could you possibly have for these people? anything?

this, flip them off or put a piece of paper out the window saying “btfo van fags”

yes. I'm not saying that here though

well then you must deserve it right? should you just turn yourself in?

I have a clean conscience and no way am I going back in an institution of any kind

>I'm not saying that here though
if your conscience is clean why not say it?

because this is the UK and everything is monitored

so you are hiding something...i think that's what they want whatever it may be

I'll give it to them if they come and ask

Listen, this is an anonymous imageboard, there's no way anyone could monitor the shit you're saying here. After all, if they even had a reason to book you, what you've already said is enough

they would only know if they already knew

and why would they have not done it yet?

I don't know

I mean, if they knew, there is nothing they could ascertain from stalking me

have you ever been on any kind of medication?

That's just it. If they weren't aware of you possessing anything they wanted, why would they stalk you?

I still believe you're schizophrenic

yeah I take clozapine which is why I am really annoyed that I am locked out

I'm fine when I take my meds though

ok then, if you are being stalked by alien bald dudes for no reason i strongly suggest that you tell your doctor whats happening, up the dose get some help and you'll be fine. dont worry about the balld guys

>clozapine
You do realize this confirms everything we've been saying, right?

Attached: IMG_4017.png (630x665, 65K)

fucking rare flag lad

everyone assumes that everything a schizophrenic says is a lie and that nothing bad ever happens to schizophrenics so sure

>A land
u wut

>I'm fine when I take my meds though
what did you mean by this?

I've been using rare flags the entire thread mate.

Slightly curious, what's your IQ?

120ish when I'm stable probably much lower at times though

one of the reason I hate meds is that they definitely lower IQ while you are on them

would you rather be stalked? or have a higher IQ?

I'm not saying that nothing bad ever happens to schizos, all I'm saying is you should probably apply the law of parsimony and assume that bald strangers aren't following you and can't read your mind

I'd rather not be stalked and have a 120 IQ

given the type and amount of meds that you require, is that an option?

Kill them
Kill them all
You must do it
Kill them

DS you are a tremendous faggot go back to the shitty mod irc

Attached: 1516551256012.jpg (720x838, 133K)

I've never been stalked before the van incident. I was diagnosed because I would hear voices and enter entirely different worlds. I have never had a problem with an augmented reality, in reality I know what visuals are concrete and real. A consistent hallucination of the same van, in the same circumstances, a van that makes noises, emits light, other cars move for etc. just doesn't seem likely

How would you get arrested for b&e'ing your own house? Are u unlicensed?

Who is DS

You full well know I'm not DS :^)

However he is a friend

because I live in a nice area and look like a scruff if people who didn't know me saw me breaking into my house people would 100% call the cops

you were actually talking to a modfaggot memeflagger

and if the cops came I would say the wrong thing because I always do

I've actually had this happen to be honest.

That's just it. It's more likely that, assuming you live in an apartment complex, that this isn't someone stalking you, rather just someone who lives near you, and drives a van.

I live in a house and no one drives a van of this colour around here

I've checked

Attached: 1538515705879.jpg (1300x920, 143K)

based
and
redpilled

>two bald males in suits, looking really abnormal, almost alien
things change man, this is abnormal. even with medication these kind of conditions are degenerative, tell your doctor.

You know what you gotta do user

I'm in my house and have taken my clozapine I think it's placebo but I feel better now thanks anons for being mostly helpful

Honestly hope you die so we can finally drive out the frogcult from Jow Forums for good.
You've been nothing but cancer since you arrived, so it's fitting that you get diseased.

Attached: 1575f7fc10eb3675f8b4b07bf034a2d1d08e7fb558c669cf6be8dcc5f6e5abd1.jpg (803x688, 104K)

thanks user I would recommend snorting mirtazapine I think it is good for taking the edge of things it just worked for me

frogless shill