/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• I still don't get why you bought this user • user loves his volt meter • Please stop buying from Wish you're lining their pockets because they get their profits charging for shipping when it's actually free.
• user tests Mixza Doggo • user has some issues with the cable on his KZ earphones • Most I find online, I've drawn a few myself and I like to use ones drawn by anons • Update on user's Putin cards • user buys buttplug for a "friend" as a "joke", complains it hasn't arrived yet • user wonders what this seller is selling • user buys USB receiver is impressed by battery indicator his phone has Previous thread

Attached: CSG Mi Robot.png (687x646, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66917927
aliexpress.com/item/Hiperdeal-New-USB-Mini-MP3-Player-LCD-Screen-Support-32GB-Micro-SD-TF-Card-17Dec12-Drop/32844101833.html
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180729132634&SearchText=tent
home.aliexpress.com/buyerlevel/pointdesc.htm
newrepublic.com/article/133845/truth-chinas-missing-daughters
express.co.uk/expressyourself/152424/China-s-stolen-brides
lifewire.com/usb-physical-compatibility-chart-2624585
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB#Receptacle_(socket)_identification
aliexpress.com/item/-/32857402332.html
aliexpress.com/item/-/32722390166.html
aliexpress.com/item/cholera/32904915256.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_593404.html
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/69idgn/diy_rgb_ambient_lighting_with_instructions_inside/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66917927

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

based

Are there any good chink solder wires that don't require 500°C to melt?

>buys buttplug for a "friend" as a "joke"
my thoughts exactly

get 63/37 0.6mm rolls, or use paste instead
also, clean you soldering iron tip and use flux

Anyone have experience with chink airbrushes/compressors? Any good ones? Found a fuckton on Ali but if people have experience and can say "avoid this one" then that's great

>tfw want to buy lots of chinkshit but rent is due in 3 days

Attached: 1451512590911.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>do the coin flip for the first time in a few months
>win a store coupon on the first try
>it's a sex toys shop
what did the chinks mean by this?

Anyone have links to mp3 players that actually WORK on ali?

Ruizu

Links please

The chinkshit randomizer has this aliexpress.com/item/Hiperdeal-New-USB-Mini-MP3-Player-LCD-Screen-Support-32GB-Micro-SD-TF-Card-17Dec12-Drop/32844101833.html

Another day, another "OK"

What comment do you anons leave?

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-060942.png (1080x1920, 1M)

Not him but is it similar to the clip mp3s? I am thinking of using it to exercise

I bought 2 of the cheapest ones from eBay and a 4gb memory card, they both still work after 3 months. The sound quality isn't horrible at all unless you're an autist

>No chink shit to buy to fill emptiness inside
Maybe I should get a RN5

Attached: 1505381647870.jpg (782x960, 47K)

i want to thank chinkshit general, since discovering the wonders of chinkshit i have been happier and have had things to look forward to (the postman bringing my chinkshit), you guys are the only reason i am happy and dont kill myself

Got a mi mix 2s, it's 11/10. No tax either

Just bought a Huion H640P drawing tablet. Did anyone else experience driver-related problems with Huion products? I'm on W7 and this piece of garbage's driver simply does not recognize the device as on. Windows seems to be hijacking the device's control. Would appreciate any help

Attached: piece of garbage.jpg (800x800, 172K)

Attached: 1502989222445.png (845x246, 200K)

Ruizu makes a lot of different kinds of MP3 players. Look for yourself.

Can someone recommend a chink mouse?
I use it mostly for browsing and programming but i like to play games maybe once a month.

The one thing you shouldn't skimp on on your chinky cheap workbench is solder. Trust me, the cheap shit will just piss you off, just buy the more expensive shit and your soldering will work soo much better. The difference is incredible.

I have the New 1060 Plus, been using it nearly daily for over a year now never had any issues, altough im using Win 10

Any USB 3.0 front panels with built-in SD card reader? I want one that has only SD, wired with USB 3.0. Preferably 5.25". And I don't want anything flashy nor with M2, CF and all the stuff nobody uses anyway. Everything I see on AliExpress is either ugly as fuck or has more card slots than I can count, and obviously all wired through USB 2.0.

Can anyone recommend a good cheap DAP for podcasts? I want something that's going to remember where I was and can skip forward and backwards easily.

Attached: latinx.jpg (800x1200, 276K)

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180729132634&SearchText=tent
Or go full chink hobocore and start living on internet cafes

>tfw spent 277€ on chinkshit last [spoiler]week[/spoiler]

i am fucking pathetic

the point of chink shit is to not spend so much money.
Get your act togeter user!
You're here at /csg/, like everyone else, to SAVE money, not to LOOSE money.

Attached: mia.png (639x625, 494K)

testing to see if that's how [spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler] works.
>t. newfag

I'm so jelly user

Kill all niggers

got a putin in the mail today.

I GOT CHINKED

already have dispute open.

Attached: test.png (388x317, 12K)

my friend
7.4 GB data
Are you OK?

I want to buy the KZ ZST Pro but I don't want to wear pink earphones like some fag. Are they available in another color?

>leaving feedback
>of any kind that isn't negative
I bet you seed your torrents too

Did Ali do away with the customer levels thing? I don't like this new system it makes me feel inadequate

Before I was a level 4, now I'm just"platinum", and not even a high platinum, this is some GAY SHIT

Attached: 1076649b-746b-4e8e-b997-2a380912c0a2.jpg (474x384, 23K)

>user wonders what this seller is selling
It's just a warhammer 40k recaster

toy soldiers are for kids though so why does the listing say adults only

Because they're made from chinese cancer resin.

This.
Every chink shit item I bought this year has exceeded expectations and brought some fleeting happiness.

Deathadder 3500, best mouse you can get for $20.
I've used mine for two years without issues, works with Synapse and everything.
DeluxAokin has them cheapest and has decent feedback.

home.aliexpress.com/buyerlevel/pointdesc.htm

What's the chink over ear headphone equivalent of the VE Monks? - extremely cheap and surprisingly good sounding?
Is the meme infographic still relevant in this?

Opinions on chink water bottles?

Attached: 1000ml_Outdoor_Hiking_Sporting_Aluminum_Water_Bottles_Military_Kettle_Army_Military_Canteen_Bottles_ (914x680, 887K)

J A M E S D O N K E Y
A
M
E
S
D
O
N
K
E
Y

My personal water bottle is made in China but I cna't find it on any chink sites, the Clean Bottle Square, which I like because you can remove both the top and bottom and clean it with a rag without having to put it in a dishwasher. If you can find chink bottles with that setup you should get them.

Attached: cb4-3.jpg (1200x1050, 180K)

based

links pls

I don't think user's really asking about water bottles.

>shopping on ali once
>see "save card" link
>"your security number will not be saved"
>click
>go to checkout next month
>security number is saved
>wtf
>spend an hour jumping through hoops and following a wikihow tutorial to get them to forget it
fuckn chinese

does anyone have any experience with chink effects pedals? (or csg musical instruments in general)

Nice.

Attached: the X stands for %22E%22.png (288x384, 107K)

Pay rent first

You have to create an account with Alipay and save you card there. It's a pain in the ass.

How do I buy chink wife?

based and redpilled

>Save your details with alipay
>When firefox offers local storage
If you're going to save it why would you pick the Chinese?

I order everything on the Android app for the NEETbux savings.

Nigger you wish. China is experiencing women shortage and declining population growth, must be all the lead they dump into their water.
Acktuwlly that reminds me of a story; chinks were/are? stealing wifes(it's a SEAsian thing) from poorer neighbouring countries back in the early 2000s. They hire professional kidnappers to lure young women with promises of parties/jobs, capture them and smuggle them into China were they are wed to Big Dong in a barely legal wedding ceremony. Some stolen brides take it with stride and make excellent wives, while others act like a bitch and are kept chained up all day long and ordered to perform household chores or they get the leash. Even, some young kids from outside of China WANT to be taken as stolen brides because their living conditions are so shit. Look it up, it's good shit.

Should I buy a gayman headset or build my own? Anyone has any experience with the Aliexpress V-Moda BoomPro knockoffs?

Negroe please. What really happened is the Chinks chinked the one chink child policy. They have secret daughters.

newrepublic.com/article/133845/truth-chinas-missing-daughters

Attached: laughing man.jpg (382x400, 24K)

ONE MORE THING! Your best bet would be to buy a good relationship with a local agent and work from there.
express.co.uk/expressyourself/152424/China-s-stolen-brides
Quotes the average price at £1,100 but you being a dumb gwailo should expect to pay top dorrar. Plus shipping.
Ganbatte kidnapper-san!

If you don't live in a shithole, they should pay you.

I bet I could get $$$ for my NZ citizenship. Just have to keep the asking price cheaper than the $100,000 capital investment requirement for an """entrepreneur""" Work Visa.

It's usually the man's responsibility to provide the dowry. This is why you need feminism!

actually my friend got a cash offer ~90k for murrican citizenship from some sea woman

Enjoy your cadmium poisoning

I got a $5k offer to marry a Mexican qt so she could come to see her mom in the US, but I just laughed it off, and never really talked about it.

Thanks guys, exactly what im looking for!

There's a carbon version or was that chrome. It is gray

This is about the YETI mugs, the seller contacted me after I messaged him, but (s)he did say that the mugs will not have the YETI branding on it.

Attached: chengsresponse.png (515x271, 11K)

I thought those were different. As I understand, the black ones have a deeper sound.

>buying USB AB micro and mini sockets instead of B for the extra backwards compatibility
>can't find USB 3.0 AB micro sockets
>can't find USB 3.0 AB micro or even USB 3.0 B micro
>shitty prices on USB 3.0 B and B micro sockets
Mixed feelings. Anyone have anything that runs on USB A micro or mini? These AB mini sockets look like a pain to solder btw.

lifewire.com/usb-physical-compatibility-chart-2624585
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB#Receptacle_(socket)_identification

AB micro 2.0: aliexpress.com/item/-/32857402332.html
AB mini: aliexpress.com/item/-/32722390166.html

Attached: usb-3-a-ab.jpg (639x202, 59K)

Can you pase the link?

Just type it out without the description text. Here I'll spoon-feed you.
aliexpress.com/item/cholera/32904915256.html

You see friends, why live poor when you can be rich with qt 3.14 asian wife?

Thanks bruddah

Are they lying about the missing text?

I'm not the guy who got the email, just some guy who likes implying that your chinkshit mug will give you a gut disease.

I'll tell you in 3 weeks
I got a Contigo, and it doesn't keep things cold worth shit. Hopefully this one is better.

based

Jow Forums doesn't have spoilers

Some gay ass nonprinting character that isn't caught by unicode normalization and trimming

Attached: 2152feb2.jpg (900x900, 69K)

No. Carbon ones aren't pro.

News on this

its not even cheaper than getting it from a store. dont take your chink shit addiction too far. Dont chink yourself

does anything beat the redmi note 5 pro for its price range? does anything beat the mi mix 2?
Finally, have any aussies had experience with dhl shipping into Australia? How are the custom fees

bought a note 5 (shipped with DHL) the other day and it arrived in WA and havent been asked for any extra payments or anything.

the bill might show up within a couple of weeks but you might be off the hook depending on how the chink declared the customs stuff

hows the note 5? you bought it on ali? turbull is charging GST id be fuming if he taxes us more

Havent actually gotten it yet but its estimated for arrival tomorrow according to tracking. Will update if i get charged any more bullshit taxes or fees though.

Because it’s not a real marriage. marriage for minimum number of years then divorce.

Will this thing burn my house down? It's about ten bucks.

Attached: watt.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

anyone knows if the kz zst and revonext qt2 have the same pins or not
i wanna buy the upgraded silver cable for zst but was hoping it works for qt2

Attached: KZ-ZS10-KZ-ZSR-ZST-ES3-ED12-Dedicated-Cable-2PIN-Connector-Plated-Silver-Cable-KZ-2.jpg (800x800, 521K)

Requesting small and cheap (under $10) mp3 player for running etc. Only requirement is not being complete shit and somewhat decent audio quality.
Bought this one a while ago and only thing it does is hissing at me.
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_593404.html

Wherever did ambilight user go?

He posted pic, but I wanna know if he has any particular software in mind he was going to use with it and\or links to anything

Attached: home ambilight.png (1529x1158, 245K)

Not him, but this can give you a general idea and step by step manual. Reddit is the only link I've got:
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/69idgn/diy_rgb_ambient_lighting_with_instructions_inside/

I dropped mine and now the display goes all black after a few hours. Still a good alternative to killawatt

I doubt anyone worth his salt would need someone else's software to make colour changing LEDs via an MCU. It's probably the easiest practical thing to code. Then again, he did opt for a bulky UNO instead of a nano or ATtiny85 board.

my KZ ZS3 recently started having problems where I could only consistently hear audio from one ear piece and very rarely both.
Is this likely a cable fault or the ear piece? do they generally have shitty cables? What about the 'upgrade' cables, worth getting?

Can you swap cables between left and right earpieces to test?