How can I go about making a metal mouse? Don't want to be touching s o y b o y bpa in plastics all my life

How can I go about making a metal mouse? Don't want to be touching s o y b o y bpa in plastics all my life.

Attached: copper_mouse-2.jpg (2240x1488, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BPA_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fuck are you talking about?

metal mx518 when

disassemble a normal mouse and put the internals in a case you made yourself?

>make the metal housing
>take the circuitry and sensors out of a standard plastic mouse and put it in the metal housing
>attach all the buttons, make sure the light goes through properly

alternatively, superglue some aluminum foil onto a regular plastic mouse

>calls others onions
>cant work metal

The children need explaining again...
bpa in plastics act as an estrogen mimicer turning society into little s o y b o y fgts. I am wanting to remove all plastics in my life. How would I go about making a metal mouse? Its really not that hard to understand what I am saying.
I've already gone and invested hundreds into 3d printing metal keycaps for my mech keyboard from shapeways, how would I go about doing so for a mouse?

Pretty sure the grease and dorito dust will act as a barrier to the plastic.

Apparently plastic also turns you into a retard.

I know this is a joke but grease actually makes bpa worse. Bpa has been shown to be in thermal paper like reciepts and people who work fast food and handle both greasy foods and hand out reciepts have more bpa in their systems than people who just handle receipts. Also same has been shown with sanitizer, do not touch hand sanitizer then handle receipts. just refuse any receipts when they are handed to you.

this is some alex jones-level tinfol hattery

BAIT
The thread

except its not because it has been looked into and is well studied and even banned in many states, especially when it comes to those who are very vulnerable to hormone distributors like babies and baby bottles are thus banned from using bpa in them in many places????? baby bottle bpa is banned even entirely country wide in many places

bait... yet banned in many countries...

Attached: laws-against-bpa-global.jpg (468x166, 41K)

something something gay frogs

Yeah, Wikipedia has a page about it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BPA_controversy

>all of these are things you stick in your mouth and most of them are exclusively things infants stick in their mouth

Get a sheet of lead it's mailable and easy to work with you can form it over an an existing mouse

Attached: Image1.jpg (1774x1018, 159K)

just glue tinfoil to your mouse, stupid

Her slender feminine hands wouldn't really be capable of that kind of thing, got anything easier?

why not just embrace becoming a femboy. you can't escape plastics and xenoestrogens forever. this is the future.

Attached: latest.jpg (1079x670, 113K)

this literally states that only some organizations say its safe at current level occuring in foods only because they are probably cucks that are ok with some extra estrogen in their bodies. some organizations are even still for its ban, "At the end of the meeting, the group issued the Chapel Hill Consensus Statement, which stated "BPA at concentrations found in the human body is associated with organizational changes in the prostate, breast, testis, mammary glands, body size, brain structure and chemistry, and behavior of laboratory animals."
do you like a femanine body and s o y filled man tits? please go ahead and continue with your plastic filled life fgt...

Are you that insecure about your masculinity?

yes eventually the lobbyists who want society to become more femanine will get away with it and all of earth will be their soft femboy fgt pawns to easily be able to puppet their leftist views onto without objection. but i will not be apart of that, i will gladly die being the last one.

You're overreacting. BPA is already banned on baby bottles in many countries, and the only effect it has in your "masculinity" is a reduced libido (still inconclusive though).

Whatever söyboy

expensive as fuck and they corrode

Not an argument

>i will gladly die
Good.

You can just buy one.

But it will turn me gay

that guy wasnt me that was some other incognito s o y. why would you want to have your libido reduced, and estrogen risen?

would a wooden mouse work?

Attached: 41wPDE7MEhL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 22K)

I'm sorry dude but if you can't hack together something as simple as a metal shell to act as a housing for mouse internals then you have already become what you are trying to avoid. Might as well get a masculine blue collar boyfriend now so that maybe he can let you role play the "builder" before he fucks you in the ass.

I didn't say I want that, I said he's overreacting. He's unlikely to be exposed to it enough to have more harmful effects, like cancer.

testosterone is a fuck ton more potent than estrogen anyways. as long as you still have a normal amount of testosterone youll be fine. unironically if you want to raise your testosterone though you can go eat some onions. you should also look out for aromatase though too.

You have to go back.

You're literally the first person I've seen who share my view on this.

There are more problems though. Most plastics used in electronics contain up to 30% flame retardants. Because the chemicals used for this don't chemically bond with the plastic, they migrate to the surface of the plastic where they mix with dust that we breathe in and if we touch the plastic we get skin absorbtion. It's why old beige electronics turn yellow for instance, the flame retardants reacts with the oxygen.

But beware, most onions boy metal alloys contain more nickel than safety standards allow. And if you buy chink shit onions boy shit made of metal, it often has lead in it too. Lead in brass is common, and like with flame retardants it will usually migrate to the surface during casting which create a big risk of exposure while handling despite an overall low concentration of lead in the alloy.

I work with safety standards and I am a rational hypocondriac.. Using moisturizer or hand sanitizer increase the bpa absorption from thermal paper by orders of magnitude btw.

The cocktail effect, son.

Laser tonet pigment cause lung cancer similar to asbestos btw. Still years away from the inevitable total ban though.

toner*

>ARE YOU THAT INSECURE ABOUT YOUR MASCULINITY THAT YOU WON'T TAKE ESTROGEN SUPPLEMENTS!?
checkmate drumpftards

>drumpf

>mimicer
>Muh CIA nigger estrogen being injected through my sweaty neckbeard hands.
>Muh buzzwords from some jpg full of artifacts from being reposted endlessly on Jow Forums.

wa-la!

Attached: wala.jpg (1600x1600, 252K)

It's voilà, you mong

>not wanting to be a cat girl (male)

Attached: 64f608929b16065f52e63f2ea6cef67269c8e489_hq.jpg (724x742, 49K)

Thanks for the other extra tips m8, did not know about the flame retardant or metal stuff, atleast theres a couple of sane people on this board who just want to avoid estrogen and toxins.

Sounds like something gay frogs would say

fuck, so would a wooden mouse work better than a metal mouse? like the one posted? do you know if i would have to avoid any type of finishes on the wood? im assuming and linseed oil finishes, which is probably the most common finish on wooden things, would have a tremendous amount of phytoestrogens

t.30 year old boomer

eBay. £27. There you go. Now take your embarrassing bro-science back to Jow Forums and Jow Forums.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

are you the retard that covered his mouse in adhesive substances thinking that would be better for your health
your brain is clearly damaged

???
you got a screenshot of that? im interested in how awful it mustve looked

Yeah. I have a background in molecular biology as well so for me it's also a little bit of a hobby to look into these things. You can find research on almost anything on pubmed, and a lot of it would surprive people. Cooking food in aluminium foil makes the foil brittle and it will deposit large quantities of microscopic al flakes into the food, look it up. A lot of food these days are put into their plastic packaging while piping hot, then sealed and allowed to cool down in the packaging. This ensures sterile manufacture, but hot food in plastic containers leech all kinds of good stuff into the food. The liners in tin cans contains bpa. Soda bottles comes as templates that are warmed up and stretched into bottles before the beveridge is injected into them. Most textiles used in furniture are soaked in toxic flame retardants. Microwave popcorn bags, oh boy.. Some guy left an empty teflon pan on the stove and the chlorinated offgassing killed his pet bird. Look it up.

just search the archive for "hockey tape" and wait till you can smell the feminine deodorant coming off the threads, and you'll find OP's previous ones

I'm genuinely interested in a whitelist of stuff that WON'T actually kill you at this point.

I've spent more time than I want to admit researching safe wood finishes. Your best bet is to make it your self. Buy a piece of untreated (important, wood meant for putdoor use is treated with chemicals) wood. Use a non-allergenic wood. Cedar for instance can over time cause you to develop hypersensitivity to certain woods and also affect your immune system to make you more sueseptible to developing other allergies. Mix walnut oil and hot beeswax and use that as the finish, it's food grade and non-toxic. Shellac, mineral oil, synthetic finishes, or other nut-based oils all have issues of their own.

nah, literally everything kills you. Death kills you, dude, fucking ridiculous.

someone that would see these pusswusses as a threat

Dude breathing oxygen kills you slowly.

inb4 oxygen makes you gay

go back

>he breathes oxygen
lol fukken plebs

that one is just a piece of sheet aluminum bent into that shape after the squares are cut out and the wholes are drilled.
if you wanted to 3d model something and cut it out of a piece of stock you could pay a local CNC shop to do it. you would of course have to draw a blueprint

Borosilicate glass, titanium utensils, flasks, etc (from a good brand that will send you documentation of the exact alloy used in the manufacture of the item
when you ask them), wood that is sold as food grade, ceramics that are unglazed, or glazed ceramic where the manufacturer lables the glaze as lead free. Never use recycled paper or plastic. Buy textiles that are labled as in compliance with strict standards on chemicals. New wool is good, so is certified cotton and linen. Must be 100%, not blended with syntetic materials.

If you must use electronics (and let me tell you, not only does electronics ionize the air which makes the molecules charged so they adhere to dust more easily and pick up toxins, the exhaust from computers contains a lot of good stuff. There are actually studies on this and how it affect the indoor air quality) then keep temperatures down and use as little hardware as possible. Use a metal case, and peripherals and monitors with as much metal instead of plastic as you can.

>wholes
sry i'm retar am go now bye threa

outdoor*

I'm a phoneposter today hence all the typos.. Sorry

>touching plastic makes you gay
well, that must be why faggots are 99% of the population, oh wait.

Attached: no_brain_nigger_monkey.png (990x682, 580K)

holes***

Don't touch PCBs without (latex free!) gloves.

Latex gloves increase the risk of developing a latex allergy. Powdered latex gloves are really bad, because the powder is easily inhaled.

PCBs contains lead and other heavy metals.

>millennial develope cancer in their fingers like never before

yeah but i don't want that "overfy" text all over my mouse

ITT: Jow Forums meets /x/

Attached: 1528569955007.png (211x173, 75K)

>phoneposter
>using a phone
sweet wifi cancer

>living
lmao, if you live enough there's a 100% chance that you'll get cancer. Just kill yourself already

Ebay is a high risk place to buy stuff. Stuff sold in the US and EU have to comply with somewhat strict rules about toxic substances. CE is one of many examples. Consumers never see that stuff, but the whole chain down to the chinese manufacturer have to send over papers documenting that the stuff don't contain too high levels of bpa, lead, etc etc.

Stuff sold on ebay comes straight from a factory with no oversight. Often it's cheaper to use toxic materials and they don't give a flying fuck. With no oversight you never know what you get.

I've seen chinese melting old tractors, engines and all, and used the metal to make frying pans..

non-ionizing radiation isn't so bad

But heat is. So switch from one ear to the other often, ore use a hands free / speaker

PSA: old cast iron cookware is often used to smelt lead in for bullets/lures. Always test cast iron cookwsre for lead if it's not bought brand new.

Attached: OCD-cycle.jpg (751x525, 99K)

the sad reality we live in sickens me. fucking china.

>But beware, most onions boy metal alloys contain more nickel than safety standards allow. And if you buy chink shit onions boy shit made of metal, it often has lead in it too. Lead in brass is common, and like with flame retardants it will usually migrate to the surface during casting which create a big risk of exposure while handling despite an overall low concentration of lead in the alloy.
This is very true. Also, many people cannot wear "cheap metals" on their watches, jewelery, and belt buckels for this very reason, the nickel and/or lead are skin irritants.
Also, also, Potassium dichromate is found in many leather products such as birkenstock and Clarke's Wallaby's and is a hexavalent chromium compound which is extremely deleterious to the skin and blood system and it ends up "leeching" out of leathers via sweat much like what happens in these plastics when they react to oxygen... aka "outgassing"... we literally poison ourselves trying to get by in life.
>The Mad Hatter thing was always very real.

Some guy in Jow Forumsedc on reddit (yeah I know, reddit..) tested his various brass edc stuff ebay. A brass pen, card holder, lighter, key chain etc. Several of the items tested strongly positive for lead.

A woman in Jow Forumscastiron tested a brand new cast iron pan for lead and it came out positive. The manufacturer pulled the entire line.

do you get the dirt you walk on approved before venturing outside, or do you just not go outside?

Just use aluminium tape to cover the mouse

Has the added advantage of adding a tinfoil hat to your mouse

There's bacteria crawling on everything. Everywhere. All over you.

Aluminum amplifies signals instead of blocking them.

If only people knew how bad it really is.

I don't trust anything chinese. They even make fake food that kills people. Toxic baby formula, fake eggs, fake meat. And the sophistication behind it is very good, you can't spot the difference unless you know what to look for. Go look up how they make fake eggs, it's sickening and incredible at the same time.

i'm pretty sure you're the same kind of retard who thinks all regulations should be abolished

Does vegetable tanned leather contain Potassium dichromate?

yeah the whole fake egg fake rice fake meat thing makes me cringe every fucking time. and they get away with it too. because it made their boss money or it made them money.;

The immune system and microbiome on and in me continually battle with the bacterial I'm constantly exposed to, creating an effective barrier which prevents most bacteria from harming me. The body has little to no defence against heavy metals and all the esoteric toxic compounds in chink shit.

Yeah. Even real rice contain heavy metals now though.. Also tuna and a lot of fish from both farms and natural stocks are contaminated these days.

i'm allergic to all seafood. water used for farming is waste water . because it's cheap

In salmon farms the lice problem is so big they have had to resort to increadingly drastic methods. Initially they washed the fish in hydrogen peroxide, but the lice developed immunity to it and besides it killed a large percentage of the fish.. So they started to use other chemicals, but the lice develops resistance. Now they use some kind of stuff that acts as a nerve agent in humans to the workers have to wear hazmat suits when spraying the fish lol. And of course the antibiotics.. And they feed them with south american onions.. Onions of course containing estrogen like compounds..

s-o_¥ not onions.. onions

hah

I beat the regex

so¥ S0¥ $0¥ $0y $oy s=o=y

if your mouse is turning you into a girl you were probably a girl to begin with

söy?

_soy_