Code of Conduct

Physical contact and simulated physical contact (e.g., textual descriptions like "hug" or "backrub") without consent or after a request to stop.
>FreeBSD "Code of Conduct"
>The absolute state of development

Attached: zzz.jpg (576x576, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Community_anti-harassment/Policy
github.com/majestrate/XD/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Community_anti-harassment/Policy
G E E K F E M I N I S M W I K I

absolute kek

Old fucking news, nobody cares anymore.

you cared enough to write a reply and fill out a captcha

Feminism is cancer, culture war, culture war, blah blah we fucking get it, I'm sick of hearing the same tired old shit everywhere I go. We get it, and we agree, you're preaching to the goddamn choir, now fuck off.

If you don’t care why are you still replying to me and bumping the thread, chucklefuck?

i'm this guy and i've never heard of it until now, thanks for bringing it to my attention, OP, shouted it out across a few diccord channels

>Spam people with unwanted messages.
>Get told to stop.
>Keep doing it.
>Get banned from the community.
FEMINAZIS ARE RUINING MY OPEN SOURCE!!!!

>Don't enforce a rule against spamming
>Instead enforce a rule against "textual descriptions" that can appear as simulated physical contact (I guess getting hugs is not humane for some reason)
>They're banning you because you're spamming!

I assume you've never been in an IRC channel trying to get some work done when some idiot starts sending /hug or /glomp or /yiff messages targeted at everyone?

Cutting down on moronic spam is a good thing.

Go back to your tumblr page newfag we can see you a mile away.

We found the furry idiot who thinks sending /yiff to people is just being friendly!

You are the reason the COC has to exist.

>not even denying it

Time to leave tumblrina newfag

The FreeBSD Core Team best days are behind them. I don't know if they fell for the feminism propaganda or by requiring diversity candidates hope to cling to their position much longer.

But hey a third of american women are on psychoactive drugs clearly the problem is not enough feminism.

*hugs OP*

FreeBSD lost a good few experienced coders, so it's a dead project now.
Turns out people who are into a coding project for the purpose of coding are there only to code and not to double as social justice agents like the code of conduct demands of them. Nobody likes being someone else's lackey, and nobody likes wasting time on abstruse and even idiotic job-unrelated bullshit.

Can't wait when they decide to change "Code of Conduct" to something else because it sounds like male genitalia

Attached: 1532816213100.png (750x1000, 699K)

>now
lol

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x920, 279K)

I've been thinking of some alternatives for my project. Such as
Coding Under Neutral Terms
or
Contributors License for Intersectional Teams
Or
Project Unrelated to Social Situations
help me out Jow Forums. I need a logo

>Ukraine
No one cares what they use in the third world.

>CoC(K)
github.com/majestrate/XD/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md