Women don't want to program

Women don't want to program.

>but that's stupid user women can do any job

Sure but how many women go and work in the oil fields where someone dies every week. Very few if any. Women don't actually want to work the same jobs as men.

Staring at codes seems really boring to people and no woman or few women want to go stare at codes all day just to prove they are smart

Women don't want to learn code. Get over it. Admit you'll have to date a girl who does not know code.

Attached: 1532891948517.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

>Admit you'll have to date a girl who does not know code.

As it should be.

Indeed.

As a man it is plain to see that a republican woman who is not interested in intellectualism, who is christian of faith, and so has bought into societal gender roles makes for a more feminine woman which is much more desirable for any logical man.

Attached: 1530641389013.jpg (577x415, 43K)

Since when is that bad?
It should be that way, people just get so stuck inside a bubble of what they want to see and hear through social media and whatnot that they can't imagine dating someone that's not a mental spitting image of themselves, not considering how boring and completely destructive for both parties that would be

No body cares about your strawman.

>strawman strawman strawman strawman
Go back to Plebbit.

Attached: 87804-full.jpg (645x773, 141K)

I dunno man, I've known a few chicks in the past that were pretty good with code. Not really gf material, but female nonetheless.

Attached: Untitled.png (354x466, 344K)

yeah, but imagine living with that for an extended period of time

from what I've seen on social media, 90% of "female" coders are trannies. the rest are just tech-signalling, thinking that instagramming a macbook with a text editor open makes them a coder. maybe 1 in 100 are actually ugly, autistic women who can do it at all.
before we met, my wife worked as a programmer making like 75k a year. I didn't grill her too much about it because I didn't want it to be a pissing contest, but I was very suspicious over the months that followed because she didn't seem to understand computers very well, and one time when I asked her what IDE she used, she just froze and refused to answer the question.
eventually I prodded a little more and it seems she just did HTML editing on occasion. I guess that explains why all the men she worked with hated her. (a female higher up kept her from getting fired over a long span of time)
but whatever, I don't believe it's a woman's place to be coding, and she has a magnificent body and wants nothing more in life than to be a slutty housewife who services my cock at every opportunity.

Is this the incel thread?

Attached: one-piece_wicked-weasel_801-m55-c96_mega-mesh-special-edition_one-piece-bikini_three-tone-yellow_fro (750x1122, 312K)

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-07-30_080822_is2.4chan.org.png (1195x719, 963K)

Sad.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-07-30_080927_is2.4chan.org.png (775x719, 473K)

Go away Jow Forums

>autismo incel argues with himself

fuck off to your cringeboard

>things that never happened

Jow Forums is leaking again

Attached: pol on g.png (872x195, 11K)

>admit you'll have to date a girl
Stopped right there, I'm going to get myself a QT coding BF with socks.

Just get yourself one of these. A lot of them love to code.

Attached: 1532807289277.jpg (514x960, 40K)

>doesn't have same beliefs as me
>must be Jow Forums

I bet you use the N-word you loser. Go back to your containment board Jow Forums belongs to the lefties

Attached: 1435985444936.png (4500x4334, 1.66M)

Nah man we're gonna have robo-waifus in a couple of years. No need for women or trannies my good sir.

>2000 - "We're gonna have robot girlfriends in a couple years"
>2002 - "We're gonna have robot girlfriends in a couple years"
>2004 - "We're gonna have robot girlfriends in a couple years"
>2006 - "We're gonna have robot girlfriends in a couple years"
>2008 - "We're gonna have robot girlfriends in a couple years"
>2018 - "We're gonna have robot girlfriends in a couple years"

It's always a couple years away isn't it?

Nah, I just call niggers monkeys.

Weak bait

me on the right

this
cute boys make the best programmers

>Sure but how many women go and work in the oil fields where someone dies every week. Very few if any.
Men don't really want to do those jobs either, they just do what they can.

tfw software engineer gf
:^)

Nothing says "taken on my iPhone" quite like fake bokeh effect.

>/DIT/
Daily Incel Thread

I'd honestly give it about 30-40 years before it becomes a possibility for the really lonely. Then another 20 years after that for it to become better than an actual girlfriend, and preferred.

I'd assume they have some pro photographers, but then on the other hand, wasn't there some apple "taken on an iphone" ad campaign with huge banners in train stations and such?

Attached: liza_26.jpg (960x960, 184K)

I'm not sure if these sorts of photos are suitable for those campaigns though.

>it is only logical for a man to date a ditzy religious retard who can't think for herself

Stop whiteknighting you disgusting cucks.

yall can scream "incel" or "go away Jow Forums" all you want but this is kind of true.

the girls in CS classes can pretty much always be divided into two groups:
>autistic, not very conventionally attractive, but actually enjoys the subject and usually does well in these classes
>just there because they heard all the women in STEM shilling and want "free" effortless money/attention. no real interest or love for computers

>female tech entrepreneur
>it's apps for shopping, dating, makeup and renting dresses

Attached: mixed.jpg (1600x1600, 1.18M)

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (605x80, 16K)

My girl is studying vfx and other media crap
I'm quite proud to be fair

>tattoo above pubic bone
Absolutely disgusting.

>far right conquering STEM
Except people who are 'far right' are a bunch of uneducated morons. Maybe they can dominate business administration.

>Wanting to "date" a whore, disobedient female that won't do her duty and bring forth life.

Attached: 800x58941_re_rrsr.jpg (800x800, 128K)

people around average IQ (90-120) tend to be more liberal.
people with low IQs and high IQs tend to go more conservative, albeit for different reasons.
It's easy to lump the people who have actually considered their views in with the tards, and is a big problem for the conservative image.

'Far right' does not mean conservative. Far right means white supremacists, neo-nazis, fascists, extreme nationalists, etc.

Yeah, it's usually the idiots who out themselves as extremists and go to white pride rallies. Many more moderate conservatives lowkey agree with a lot of the core principles that drive the extremism, though.

>Sure but how many women go and work in the oil fields where someone dies every week.
How many Jow Forumsentoomen would wan't the same.

Programming is fairy sissy shit, it's not even real engineering where you actually build something real. The fact that girls want to do it just proves this.

Probably.
This is why I assume that the first pic is not taken on an iphone, but I wanted to highlight that it technically could be so.

Nah, one of the few locations where tats are actually OK, since no one in an everyday situation will see it. Still, no tat or an even better hidden one is better, so I give you that.

Attached: sam-98.jpg (960x960, 111K)

>2018
>still caring about thots
Cuck.

The difference is that tech is much cooler now the big bois are making billions from it, nobody is pushing for more women to be engineers or construction workers because there isn't a silicon valley equivalent making millions with perceivably low effort. Money transcends gender.

Speaking as someone who has dated a girl who does know how to code, believe me, this is a good thing. Nothing more annoying than some chick talking about how awesome Python or the latest meme frontend JS framework is and acting like she's hot shit when really you know she's a pleb. Oh, and you have to stick your dick in it too.

Lol, the classic trampstamp is probably better than that.

It's not a strawman. It's a popular topic.

I agree.
The tramp-stamp is truly a patrician tat. Best if combined with a whale-tail.

No, it's still crap, lol. Like all the other tattoos. It's just better than the woman in the OP image. Piercings are the only acceptable body decoration.

>Femanon
>Piercings are the only acceptable body decoration.
Tell us more!

Attached: natalie-47.jpg (960x960, 262K)

I have my nipples and my clithod pierced. The nice thing is most people can't see it.

>I have my nipples and my clithod pierced.
Hot. Thought about suggesting those to my gf…
>The nice thing is most people can't see it.
This is indeed very useful. Show them off when you want to, but otherwise, no one knows.

This is true. It is logical as a man to choose a mate who doesn't have the ability to think for herself because then you will have an advantage over her in the relationship. She is also more likely if she is a ditsy girly girl to be more feminine which is more attractive in a mate.

>piercing
>tattoo
She'd be the first to be slaughtered for degeneracy.

>have my nipples and my clithod pierce
Post Bob and vagene pls, sir!

>slaughtered for degeneracy.
I find Jow Forumss obsession with "degeneracy" rather weird.
Compared to having a belly button ring or a small tattoo, being on Jow Forums is way more degenerate. That's like having dirty thoughts before marriage vs getting fucked by a pack of horses and enjoying it.