I bought the Microsoft surface laptop

I bought the Microsoft surface laptop

Attached: RE1I4EF.jpg (752x423, 12K)

Post pics

Post your sisters vagina

It doesn't arrive until Friday

Why did you buy the worst product from the Surface line?

It got rave reviews

Reviews mean shit, newfag
Do you remember nothing from gamergate? Did you not learn that all reviews are bought out?

Attached: alpha_male_0.jpg (700x656, 89K)

Okay, but there's nothing special about it. It's literally the over expensive MacBook but made by Microsoft and made unrepairable. What features or usecase scenario made you pick this one?

It came with office
Will be helpful for college

It looks great, feels great, but that fabric surface ages incredibly poorly. Just look at pictures of Surface Laptops after a year of usage. Plus it'll absorb all the gunk from your semen soaked hands.

Oh you're trolling, my bad.

I use my phone for jacking off
Ill just be using it for college, media consumption, music, old games/non intensive games (cup head, mass effect 1)

What's the GNU/Linux support like on it?

I'll be using windows 10 pro

Why do you hate freedom?

but it doesn't even have thunderbolt 3! how could you do this to me?

Why did you buy one now when the new model with 8th gen intel processors are a couple months away at most?

Post a picture of this laptop that you "bought" larping faggot.

Well, at least it's not that one with the meme flexible hinge.
Still hope it's bait, though.

Install Gentoo.

I've always wondered what it was like to get fucked in the ass. How does it feel?

The surface laptop would be rad if it was a 2-in-1 and ad thunderbolt 3. As it is now, it's just a MacBook running windows with a weird covering that stains.

In today's world isn't everything from a major company always "a couple months away" from a new model?

Good thing the Surface line just got Mint support.

Attached: Stay_for_the_corey.png (1000x1161, 1.98M)

>Freshman
>Drops nearly 2k into a unserviceable toy
I wish I had rich parents.

Arent they only $1000?

>assumptions
>thinks the surface laptop costs this much (it doesn't)

I wish I was this retarded. Then again, thank god I'm not.

No, they are not.

I didn't buy a windows phone.

A $200 shitbook can run Office well enough for college, and you get to use the remaining $1800 on a killer desktop or put it toward room and board.
inb4 >being this poor
You don't get rich by throwing money away on things you don't need.

i already have a gtx 1080/I7 gaming desktop

Why not wait for the quad core kaby lake/cannon lake models?

Should've bought a thinkpad.

Then do this

what if their sister is underage, then you're literally asking for cp :')

bumping for interest

This is the main thing while choosing a laptop and I would assume a laptop branded "Microsoft" is terrible at it. If replacing Windows with Ubuntu or something else is actually possible then maybe it's not a bad laptop.

I think laptops should not even come with an OS. You would choose the OS while purchasing. Having maybe like three options would be enough even.
>Windows - A well known system with lots of supported software (Hint: Choose this if you don't know what this means, this is the default)
>Ubuntu - For everyday use with lots of easy software (Hint: Choose this if you don't want Windows but want an easy experience)
>Debian - A free system from a freedom focused community (Hint: Choose this if you want Linux but not Ubuntu)
I mean you can replace the system anyway if you know how to do it, so even Debian isn't that important of an option. You could buy a cheap USB stick that has the image ready for automated install while you buy the computer. It would resemble the process that happens when people first buy a Windows laptop now. They have to enter their username and country/language and maybe even the keyboard layout. Alternatively there could be some dedicated stations in stores where you can loan a USB stick for an install.

You can always install a new OS even if a laptop comes with an OS.
The more you know....

Shut the fuck up, it's called plausible deniability faggot. Also, there is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

If you undervolt the cpu then it will perform similar to the 6/7700hq at a much lower power requirement.

Bend over and we'll get this party started.

Um user we only use free text editors here......

Pedo detected

>not buying this computer

you fucked up, OP.

Attached: a8873c2a2de45360e07499c500cb7a27-usp1-01.png (1505x649, 913K)

pedo site

Why does he hate himself

It hurts

I bought a laptop as well
Is this good for live streaming? Not gaming, just live streaming

Intel® Celeron® Processor N3060 (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz)

Intel® HD Graphics

>I mean you can replace the system anyway if you know how to do it
>You can always install a new OS even if a laptop comes with an OS
You provided no new information. The more you know...