/gomfy/

Hey, feeling alone and in need of some company? Is the rain outside slightly warmer than usual? Feeling worn out by people around you? Just wanna talk about how you feel? Get in here and talk about whatever you want, vent, talk about boys or girls, or just listen to music.
You're always welcome in /gomfy/ threads.

Attached: 1531632259100.jpg (1024x1444, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHvZqiogYyE
youtube.com/watch?v=IWhH5isNvUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello I have reason to believe I am having a psychotic episode please send help I just broke into my own house

fuuuuuuck i feel like shit
also hey i'm here

Other than breaking into your own house, what's making you feel that way, user?
Why do you feel like shit?

breaking into my house happened because I dropped my keys down a well

I was actually talked down by other anons in another thread and I've taken my clozapine and I am starting to come down I think. I thought I was being followed is the tl;dr

How are you anyway?

a lot of things, though mainly just insecurity and shit like that

I'm glad you're calming down. I'm feeling good, my day has been pretty uneventful. Right now I'm just hanging out in this thread and playing Doom on my 2DS
Why not go to a therapist? Doesn't bong-land have good healthcare?

bongland has pretty good healthcare but mental healthcare either requires that you just need to talk out some trauma or need tranquillising and hospitalising like I do. If you fall into the in between you kinda get shafted most of the time

So if you fall in one of the two categories, why not go for it?

Hey /gomfy/!
Good to see another one of these. What's up?

I was looking forward to playing D&D with my friends this weekend, but the DM said he might not make it. Oh well, my character is ready to go, and if nothing happens with that I'll just spend some time on making some other fantasy stuff for my own projects.

Sounds bad, my dude. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Like the other user said, finding someone to talk to can be very helpful. I know how hard it can be to open up to someone about your worries, though. So best of luck.

Attached: gomfy town square.png (720x805, 765K)

I'm already under intensive mental health monitoring and aftercare this user here is the one who might not be going to a therapist

i mean i'm pretty sure you already know why, but uh
can't exactly do that with the situation i'm in
also if i'm being really fucking honest with you, healthcare here isn't that great as people make it out to be

Attached: virginia-opossum-didelphis-virginiana-los-260nw-473754724.jpg (389x280, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uHvZqiogYyE

I want it to get colder and snow. It's still almost summer weather here in Denmark and it just feels weird in October.

Attached: 456789076.jpg (1920x1080, 850K)

I wish I lived in a more northern climate, snowy winter scenes are some of the best /comfy/ material for me

Have you tried CBT? I've heard it can be very helpful, as long as you stick with it for a while. Ask your therapist about it.

Oh, don't doubt it, brother. You'll get autumn soon. Only took a couple of weeks for the temperature to drop from 23° to 8° here.

Attached: comfy rain outside.gif (800x800, 412K)

I tried CBT and it basically consisted of trying to question thought patterns, which is somewhat useful but when I have visual hallucinations I am essentially in another dimension where I don't have a train of thought at all. When I have audio hallucinations there is absolutely no way of distinguishing them from reality. I've heard loud bangs and explosions that will hurt my ears and leave them ringing but they are non-existent. I completely understand the utility of CBT when it comes to anxiety or OCD but it is useless if a thought pattern is not the issue

Why does a song from a horror movie sound so comfy?
youtube.com/watch?v=IWhH5isNvUc

winter is coming~

Attached: __original_drawn_by_yu_ni_t__ae28dbb0cbc0b6807b20670453cb39e2.png (1216x859, 1.5M)

Man, that sounds really bad. I'm sorry for you, I hope it gets better.
I used to have some auditory hallucinations as well, but nothing quite like that.

Listening to this now, never would've guessed it was from a horror movie. Sounds like it's just a couple of bell instruments away from being a Christmas carol.

eh, as schizos go I have it extremely good

but thanks

what the fuck that is the most terrifying thing I've ever heard

Yeah.
Though it only plays at the end of the movie as a sort of a calming song after the scary stuff.
Poltergeist is a good movie btw, should check it out if you like horror.

It's terrifyingly comfy!

Attached: __original_drawn_by_jeff_laoniu__sample-a26bf1fd397a31d16df7b4b02e8eb527.jpg (850x494, 115K)

My stomach randomly started hurting, ate two Tums and drank a bit of water, when I drank though it felt like I could feel it going into my stomach. Can't be hunger pains as I ate a big lunch.

This has happened before, hasn't it? Maybe you should see your doctor, user. One time isn't something to worry about but if it keeps happening there's a chance something's wrong.