Freezes your fucking computer for 30 seconds

>freezes your fucking computer for 30 seconds

Pssssshhhhh nothen personnel wagie

Attached: download.png (225x225, 2K)

>he doesn't use a web client
lmao, stay cucked

>lets 5-10 emails of clear phishing/spam mails through the filter every fucking day
fucking ebin microshit.

At work?

Worst is when the top decides to sign a contract with idiots who make FOIA archival products.

Their Outlook plugin takes longer than 1 second to load, so Outlook assumes it's unresponsive and disables it. It only lets you know one time.

>not being part of the winphone 10 masterrace

Attached: 10prestige.gif (200x200, 374K)

Sounds like a perfectly good excuse to get paid while not working. Outlook has frozen itself up to 5 minutes before for me.

Most companies have O365 accessible through office.com

You can also use mail clients other than Outlook, aside from scheduling meetings, getting reminders or having access to the address book there isn't anything lost in functionality.

I started using `mutt` and it has been such an amazing experience

fucking kek and i thought it was because our ancient work laptops were simply incapable of filtering 300 automated overnight emails in reasonable time

Attached: 1532934084215.jpg (429x357, 39K)

Don't let your pst file get to 6 gigs idiot
I'd like to see any client load a mbox file with three years of powerpoints hiding in meeting requests in under a second

Attached: 4L_FMSPefGu.jpg (252x200, 12K)

what's the point of using a mail client?

I run my entire business in """""the cloud""""".

psssh nothing personell kid

I bet Tyrone runs his whole cock in your ass you collosal faggot

Attached: 1532971204419.png (529x720, 390K)

All excel and work sheets are on Microsoft servers, all talks ever said are on Skype's servers, every business transaction is recorded by SAP, and whatever closed source proprietary program you use for some random task can just also spy on you

I don't know how the economy hasn't collapsed yet

This.

Unless your shit company moves from office to Gsuite and doesn't email IMAP/POP or any protocol to allow a real mail client except for SHIT like kiwi which is just a standalone client for Gsuite.

close the archives, retard.

cucked.

Was it ever possible to that emblem legitimately?

>his work doesn't use a third party defense point