I really hope you didn't damage your school's computers by doing this, Jow Forums

I really hope you didn't damage your school's computers by doing this, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1454359893105.gif (346x360, 873K)

unfournately i'm not an anime girl, so no.

this is hypnotic

One of my giant pet peeves is when puts their grubby ass fingers on my monitors or car windows. Disgusting.
If you're gonna point to something, just don't touch the monitor. Jesus.

No we destroyed it by ripping stuff out of it and throwing it on the ground. Amazes me even today how many of this treatments this fucking thing survived.

We need glass on microleds naoww.

This will keep anime grills from doin dat to our babies.

This is the only thing TN panels are good for.

I really liked playing with magnets around CRT monitors.

I don't see how that would damage the computer...?

Nope. Just replaced their HDDs with smaller ones. They weren't using all that space...

I miss school

i want to nakadashi yukari

anime girls are so cute even when doing despicable things

I did that to our monitor as a kid, and it still works alright (not that I still use it)

>Implying touch screens existed when I was a student.

In case you haven't seen it already, check out Sabagebu - you'll probably like it.

I can do the same thing on my phone if I press mildly hard enough lol

Were I a gay anime grill who flirted with my two gay anime grill friends so hardcore, that everyone around us just (correctly) assumed we were crazy homosexuals, I would have.

I had fun adding shutdown to boot autoexec.

The number of times I've had to swipe at kids hands and yell "not a touch screen" in the last five years. ARGH.

Probably best to stop using non-touchscreens for most public-facing purposes as soon as possible. Because it's only going to get worse in the future.

My school had CRTs. Didn't stop kids from etching stuff on the AR film though, most of them had badly drawn dicks in the corner and shit like "FUCK SCHOOL LMAO".

I remember we fucked with the teacher once by showing him the computer with a BSOD screenshot on full screen. Dude almost had a heart attack.

These

Attached: 8748574B-AF31-4006-9B69-1DDF54E79049.jpg (690x720, 59K)

>tfw no qt gf to slightly damage my electronics on accident but still forgive and love her anyways

>computers
That's a monitor.

Holy shit this, I can't count how many times friends, classmates, and TAs poke my laptop's screen (and no it's not touchscreen). Please don't do this.

Attached: 128d10a460a3ada2e8b13afa9d26ca059baa9fe2.png (521x583, 282K)

She is the cutest puppet.

Push hard enough and you could potentially wreck individual pixels

Look how fucking flat she is, goddamn that's hot.

>had omega toasters at high school
>CAD programs that took like 10 mins to start up were installed on them
>change the CAD executable icon to that of a browser
>change the name too
>sit elsewhere the next class
>watch someone wait 10mins just to shut the program down since it always totaly bricked everything else
>they always just run the executable again and then call the teacher

oh you like that? i've got something for you

Attached: cuteflatgirl.jpg (680x832, 20K)

no school I attended had lcd's until several years after I left

please do not post pictures of my wife
thanks

>tfw no animegf

this so much

my aunt always loves to stick her pointy hard nails at the fucking screen. I keep telling her you can point without touching. Imma scream at her if I get dead pixels.

god i wish that were me