Best SSH Terminal for Windows

Whats the best SSH terminal for Windows?

PuTTY?
extraPuTTY?
mobaXterm?

Something else?

Attached: download.png (898x776, 18K)

>MobaXterm
Ew
Nothing wrong with using putty it just works.

whats wrong with mobaXterm? it looks sick. all the tier 3 engineers at my work use it.

putty or firessh if you dont want to bother with whichplatformamion

putty

The one that comes with windows 10

Attached: openssh-windows-10-ssh.jpg (1580x929, 165K)

PUTTY IT IS. THANKS BOYS.

I just run the default PowerShell's one, or the Ubuntu's one from WSL.

lol whut. thats cool as hell. i had no idea.

Attached: tru.png (698x187, 17K)

>microshit

KiTTY

Sweetie we're discussing Windows here so microsoft is a given.

You're right. Whenever you're using one product by a company, you should only use products by that same company.

I agree. When you are using a single product by a company, you should NEVER use another product by the same company.

Services*
And no, that's not the claim, but a third party service you have to layer on what botnet already exists is pretty silly.
Glad you're able to recognize that your spergfest about microsoft is unwarranted. :)

is it possible to enable automatic copy on select in the native Windows SSH client?
In PuTTY you select something from your terminal then its in your clipboard automatically.

Can you paste into it?

It entirely depends on the terminal you're using. CMD and PowerShell use right click for copy when there's a selection and for paste when there's none. You can also enable the default Ctrl key shortcuts.

thanks this helped. PuTTY is different.

This
Op is fucking retard if you use anything else

CMDER

>windows 10

Attached: really...png (551x551, 171K)

Gitbash if you use git, otherwise putty.

Is a shit terminal emulator built on top of an already shitty terminal emulator.
Even Jon Blow wishes he had the time to build his own terminal emulator just to avoid using Cmder.

KiTTY or Mosh