How do i convince my brother not to buy an imac for his new computer?

how do i convince my brother not to buy an imac for his new computer?

Attached: 1493015795312.jpg (995x1503, 264K)

Let him get whatever the fuck he wants. Shit. Why are all you speeds on here so interested in shitting on other people? Is it to feel better about yourselves. If he wants an iMac, let him get one. It’s a decent computer in a great form factor.

you can't. he'll have to learn by wasting money

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-10 18-05-35.png (1251x706, 1.04M)

You stop caring what retards splash cash on

Fpbp

>wasting money
>on a computer that will probably still be working after a decade

if you can't formulate your own opinion, maybe you should re-evaluate your prejudices...or life choices.

either way, kys.

>a different opinion than mine is "following the herd"
Retard. Just because you're a macfag doesn't mean we all have to be.

>Wasting money
>Likes Asian women
What is this faggotry?

plastic surgery

Remind him that only fruits use Apple shit.

reading comprehension is not your strong suit, eh?

>posted from my FreeBSD lenovo x220

If someone misunderstands your post due to retarded phrasing it's your fault, not theirs.

kys ceo-fucker

admit it. you're just not smart.

If he actually wants to buy one, odds are macs are the right type of computer for him.

Why do you care? It's his money, let him spend it however he wants to.

iMacs have good screens and separate 5K screen doesn't cost much less so it's pretty good

iMac pro, 5k screen for $5k

>macshit
>decent

let him get so you can laugh at him whenever he has a problem

Most people should be fine using iMacs, not everyone has the patience to build their own rig. And it's not like I'm gonna step up and build one for them for free.

t. Tripfag

tell him to render some videos and have his house burn down

rekt desu
whatever it was he said is invalidated

ChoA is unironically the best waifu.

Also, your brother should get what he wants.

Attached: image.jpg (1400x2100, 2.86M)

wrong & wrong IDIOT

Voice your opinion on how shit macs are. That's all. Whether others will listen or not is up to them.
If they end up with problems after their purchase, laugh, insult, and piss on their mac. If not, bless them.

Btfo you jealous cuck. ChoA is mine and you're pissed she threw you to the side.

Attached: image.jpg (363x334, 74K)

Expressing thought with unnecessary complicated words is a sign of brainletism.
You won't hide anything.

Remember, kids, if someone to you is talking with "big words" most like this is a way to hide ignorance.

didn't think that you posted on Jow Forums ceo-nim

Didn't she commit seppuku?

Let him buy it then buy better things with your money and be the better child. It's easier to stand out that way.

Lmao what were the “big words” he used? “Prejudices”?

What a retard

>Not posting black hair ChoA

Attached: choa-black-hair.jpg (1080x1173, 97K)

It's a fine computer enjoyed by employed people

All of them.

plastic surgery
l
a
s
t
i
c

s
u
r
g
e
r
y

Attached: 1530904630398.gif (500x281, 875K)

and fags

what's wrong with that

why does his new computer need an imac?

nothing. just dont judge me for liking big tittied bimbos

imac is one of the few form factors that are cost effective. just make him buy extended apple care

>black hair choa
no, go back

>my brother
you mean "your sister". Respect xir gender, you shitlord.

On a serious note, don't. You no longer has a sibling.

Have *
Stop phoneposting.

Attached: 1532543876941.jpg (1932x1932, 258K)

k-mental illness

>LOLOLOLOL i'm so edgy

Chances are you are not very articulate, but explain calmly and objectively how desktop all in one's are the worst of both laptops and desktops, how the specs are shitty and how 5k offers nothing over 4k.

If he doesn't listen to reason he's after a fashion statement more than a PC. Let him do it.

Forgot pic

Attached: CqZTduMVIAAAa0X.jpg (1500x1000, 213K)

got choaposter ptsd for a minute there ngl

top qt daisy

What does it matter, give him the advice, if he takes it good if not his loss, spend the 4k you saved and show off

gook

Don't. let him blow his money and you'll get less normie "i think my computer has a virus" problems.

Ho de fak to make volume buttons working? Is Display Port working on that feebsd x220? It gets detected in my case but i see only black screen (no nosignal message however) when I attach external monitor to display port (the only monitor i got)

What if a MacBook is all he deserves?

Is this supposed to be attractive? Even with all the plastic surgery, they look like ayy lmaos. Yellow fever is one hell of a disease

>helping out friends/family because you want the best for everyone is considered 'shitting on other people'
why?

> they look like ayy lmaos
That's the point.
> he doesn't want to breed with the higher life form
Enjoy your mud hut. Kek.

Give him the succ

>Mud hut
Didn't know you were a nigger.

> Didn't know
> Anonymous
Well, you know nothing.

Your "best" is not everyone else's "best". Grow up autist

tell him he can't do gaymen on a mac

They look so much better than human women to me I'm effectively asexual towards the white girls around me. Not sure how the situation in Korea or Japan would be, but white women are over for me.

Then you'll be disappointed going to Japan or S. Korea. The average woman there are way uglier than average white girls. People get a distorted view of East Asian women because of Kpop/Jpop and JAV. I hope you get your dreams crushed. Don't want any more mongrels roaming around

Half-whites don't have it that bad if they grow up in East Asia instead of the West.

All mongrels get bullied in those countries. They value racial homogeneity over whatever delusional yellow fever poltards think. Most of the women who marry an outsider are low class most of the time. Hapas are fetishized more in the west than in the far East v

Just one question, what meaning are you putting in the word "poltard" then? Poltards on this site are the ones obsessed with racial purity.

nu-Jow Forums cry about white women and black men being together because they view them as betraying their race and making mongrels but then have no problem wanting to fuck Asians. They'll do all sorts of mental gymnastics to make it seem like they are not being hypocrites.

>computer

Show him something that would fit his needs better at a lower cost and give him a good sales pitch. However if he's a macfag chances are he's already long gone.

Well, I'd say they just hate niggers and brown people, and since they're neither obliged to view all races as equal nor all the non-white races as equally shit, it follows that it is quite natural for them to elevate East Asians above the other non-white races. The actual arguments they make must be not very well thought out, but that must be essentially what they think.

But yeah, I'm well aware that my offspring even with a natural Japanese beauty would look questionable and would occupy a questionable place in any society. At the same time, I'm not attracted to white women. I guess that's evolution for me. I'll either be a dead end who didn't fit the paradigm, or produce offspring that won't fit it either.

They elevate Japs through their dick and ignore their shitty work culture, shitty incel culture, and their lack of creativity for most fields. All fetishized. I guess we can disagree on the Japanese beauty part (even though it makes you sound like a neck beard). Japs can be really beautiful but most of it is manufactured and the common woman is pretty ugly imo.

Attached: 1532475401779.jpg (1080x1080, 331K)

>They elevate Japs through their dick and ignore their shitty work culture, shitty incel culture, and their lack of creativity for most fields.
Eh, I think Japan isn't all that bad. For example, they're still significantly more creative than the rest of the non-white world, and in ways in which Westerners aren't. Not all of it is due to muh dick for me. It's a long argument to get into though, so I'll just partially disagree.

>(even though it makes you sound like a neck beard)
I'm handsome, but I easily come off as a sperg online. If I weren't handsome I wouldn't even be considering my chances with girls, because being a neckbeard both externally and internally would kill me.

Kek employed wageslaves perhaps. Those bosses still NEEDS their windowshits.

I guess we can agree to disagree. Not sure what you mean by creativity but I think most cultures (maybe not the mudhut African ones) have decent creativity that you can see in their music, dance, myths, and food. It's just that 99% of good things that everyone uses came from European countries. Well, good luck with your Japanese waifu even though I don't agree with it personally.

I have to admit that brown people are pretty good at making food.
Well, if I make a big mistake it'll be me who'll suffer for it (perhaps the wife will suffer too). I'll let the truth reveal itself through experience. Thanks for the conversation.

of course it's the fucking phoneposter who wants OP's brother to get an appleshit. go away. you should be banned.

oh my god americans are being abducted by chinese people

Americucks accusing Japan of lacking creativity is like Microsoft accusing Stallman of not standing up for free software.

And how the fuck are people so dumb nowadays that just about any off-topic image, no matter how uninteresting, will be guaranteed to derail the thread?

Last thing I want to say is for you to look at how you view "brown people". That's pretty unfair since there are tons of countries and cultures that have brown people. They aren't just one big group. It could be that you really love Japanese culture so you look down on others by default. Not saying that those other countries don't have problems. Just something to think about.

Shitty thread. Might as well get something out of it

Macs are over priced but if you have the money to blow you get a superior OS and a beautiful display that will last you a decade. Neckbeards don't bother replying.