Seriously, fuck windows

seriously, fuck windows.

Attached: 37880233.png (1090x943, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/forcing-a-system-crash-from-the-keyboard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you fuck a line of code?

All the relevant information is in the memory dump and away from fags like you

I can't fucking stand software pretending to be human. Fuck software personification.

Attached: firefuck.png (1155x656, 22K)

It's to ease society into the eventual emergence of sentient AI.

I haven't had a bsod in years. Not sure what you're doing wrong.

Attached: leo shrug.gif (500x210, 473K)

I want to have sex with the BSOD in the lower right corner.

>more non-threatening
Yeah, and every time it's less informative, making it harder to actually debug the fucking problem.

I want to practice sexual violence on the bottom right screen.

ez

'cos you were using gnu/linux

Is there a echo "c" > /proc/sysrq-trigger equivalent within Windows 10?

This
And this

Nothing is this personifies the software.

This. Stupid shits who can't tell the difference between informative and threatening should just kill themselves already.

cute

Reminder that 99% of blue screens are caused by idiots installing pajeet drivers with memory violations.

Attached: curlyboy.png (659x519, 269K)

The Windows 10 BSOD is actually really nice. IT gives you a QR code you can take a picture of which contains all the pertinent information as opposed to needing to write down a random jumble of hexadecimal.

I blame the normies getting triggered and needing "safe spaces".

Attached: 1524140757690.jpg (800x450, 30K)

I don’t think I’ve seen Windows blue screen since XP. Try not running it on shit hardware.

>contains all the pertinent information
BULL FUCKING SHIT it just takes you to a generic support page with tips on what to do, the same thing that the XP/Vista/7 BSOD printed out to the screen.

My favorite part is when you complain about any of these "non firewall" features, they basically reverse to:
> ITS A FIREWALL BRO, IT CANT DO WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE FIREWALL HUR HUR

Sign that the culture is dumbing down. Error messages are becoming more and more patronizing.

Try asking the loonix ((((support community)))) about a kernel panic. You’ll get told to rtfm and ridiculed for choosing the wrong distro

>software isn't meant to be used with and to communicate with humans

Agree. Thats why I never liked cortana and siri. Youre a fucking software program now stop pretending to be a real female.

>loonix ((((support community))))
So Jow Forums?

Attached: ig_animated.gif (640x360, 2.99M)

Do you use intel or amd

butthurt much? pretty sure you were just being a retard when they asked your for logs and such

>Yeah, and every time it's less informative

What's is a minidump?

>Uwu
immersion broken.

It's doing it's best.

Attached: Migrosofd Wilbows.jpg (2272x1704, 471K)

>instagram/normiebook caption
Why do retards always feel the need to explain the joke?

>OSX: We are hanging here...
Jow Forums: Whatever
>Windows: We're sorry :(
Jow Forums: WHAT THE FUCK!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 85727278_548cee3498_b.jpg (1024x768, 298K)

I thought you were an honest man

>curlyboy
lmao

>fucko boingo
goddamn, that got me

>seriously, fuck windows.
Okay, this is epic!

You'll change your mind when they are more refined and get humanoid fuck doll robot bodies

>what you're doing wrong
using windows, obviously

retard

Yes, Crash on Ctrl+ScrollLock
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/forcing-a-system-crash-from-the-keyboard

Miku-chan strikes again

Attached: 1529247146443.png (1280x1092, 598K)

MY FUCKING SIDES

This. I find nothing less threatening than "hello user, I crashed, and this is my best shot at telling you why". I find nothing MORE threatening than "I crashed, so I'll spit out this emote from a 2000s cellphone, and burp out just an NTSTATUS that may or may not help".

Or just write a program that calls KeBugCheck directly, and run it as Administrator (or is it LocalSystem? Can never remember).

>be an enterprise admin
>get greeted by a fucking paperclip

Attached: Untitled.png (1447x1013, 77K)

I agree but there nothing wrong with the image you posted. That's probably where my threshold is, a nothing more personified than that can suck a dick.

Let me stop your "I'm a le 1337 haxx0r and dis 2 ez 4 me" wankfest for a moment: what's the fucking difference between "error: 0x00000123" and "error: MEM_ACCESS_INVALID"?

A regular or advanced user will simply Google the error message to see what the fuck it is. An enterprise user will call tech support and give them the error code. Why not make the error codes easier to memorize and read outloud?

Furthemore all the relevant logs are still stored and accessible the same way they were before. If the PC shits itself so badly that it can't boot anymore, or if a hardware failure prevents it from writing or reading said logs, you've far bigger problems than the aesthetic of the BSOD. Faggot.

Attached: 30ed1dd868913a1b2b8133819a43896c55ef7c58_hq-1.jpg (800x688, 111K)

>An enterprise user
*a retard
Stop using newspeak.

>the absolute vast majority of software users are tech illiterate
>therefore we shouldn't tailor our software for them xD

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

Sure is summer in here

Cortana is the black hole of software personification. Why they decided to give the search bar a fucking name and soul is beyond me.
I think the thing that baffles me most is why exactly Cortana is an eyeball. Why didn't they make her a smilie face, at least then you'd feel bad for ripping her out of Windows.

Attached: 1200px-Microsoft_Cortana_transparent.svg.png (1200x1200, 57K)

.Been using Windows since Vista, never seen a error blue screen. Maybe you're holding it wrong.

This is a hardware fault you retard.

What the fuck

I think that's actually from BSD

>nyappy wappy
what the actual fuck

This. For all of it's faults, Windows 10 is at least stable as fuck.

The circle is more abstract, futuristic, looks good on all resolutions and screens (remember this was a goal of Windows 10) and it's far, far easier to animate. Plus, they surely wanted to avoid an uncanny valley shit.

This is what peak AI sounds like. OP may not like it but this is the future.

Attached: tachikoma.png (3000x1300, 1.56M)

Attached: 16d.jpg (600x450, 16K)

>what's the fucking difference between "error: 0x00000123" and "error: MEM_ACCESS_INVALID"?

The latter is a lot harder to remember than the former? Why would I choose to try and remember a string of multiple words instead of like 1-3 hex numbers?

>MS chose a circle over this

Attached: Halo_4_cortana_by_spideyman1962-d6io2hz.jpg (624x1281, 62K)

Attached: 1495192347961.webm (1280x720, 949K)

Software being blame for obvious memory errors.

Attached: _1889788_laugh300b.jpg (300x180, 15K)

>Implying *nix kernel panics are any better.

AHHHHHH

Attached: 83988d3f64a12c96aff6a724014e0875fef2d316_00.jpg (256x244, 11K)

ebin

Reboot and access the logs if you care. What exactly are you supposed to do with the upper-left clusterfuck?

>Darwin Kernel
>... root:xnu/xnu

>Spurdo OS

They aren't but Mr. Robotfags think that the stacktrace is somehow useful to them.

So you remember what every hex error means?
Well, the rest of us are pretty stupid and cannot do that.

spurDOS