WINDOWS FLICKERING TASKBAR ICONS REMINDER

why are the icons on the taskbar always flickering in windows 10????

wait..... i know the answer..
windows performs a redraw of the icons when a SHChangeNotify call is made to shell32, specifically either SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED or SHCNE_UPDATEIMAGE, as outlined here: docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/shlobj_core/nf-shlobj_core-shchangenotify

This looks like shit and its amazing this issue persists. Now take a look at microsoft 'support' forums. Ouch.. here's a complaint about the issue from 2009 (LOL, 10 years ago) 'Taskbar Flickering constantly. How do I make it stop?'. A more recent one has a Top answer from windows Expert 'A. User' suggesting to run 'sfc /scannow' to solve the problem!

no one is behind the wheel of the ship at the windows division of microsoft, or even microsoft in general. really sad stuff

Attached: blink.gif (329x335, 382K)

Be the man, user.

I don't have this problem on Manjaro i3

Imagine being a grown man and constantly posting bad about certain operating systems. Sad!

>why are the icons on the taskbar always flickering in windows 10????
Because you trashed your Edge.

People still use Windows?
Lmao

wipe out win 10 an install temple os
problem solved

I like the flickering

maybe ur hardware or drivers are gay

only complete retards use windows 10, flickering icons are the least of their worries

It's a Windows 10 issue. 7 or 8 don't have this problem.

Attached: GIF.gif (772x475, 369K)

Vista is better than window 10

I tried to stick a male USB plug into another male USB plug. It wouldn't go. My hardware definitely is not gay.

Uhhhh.. I saw them flicker, dummy

>It's a Windows 10 issue. 7 or 8 don't have this problem.
>It's a Windows 10 issue.
>Windows 10
What OS is in his video?

>It's a Windows 10 issue. 7 or 8 don't have this problem.
>here's a complaint about the issue from 2009

>here's a complaint about the issue from 2009
Where? I've never seen this issue on Vista/7/8. I don't know about XP, but 10 has this problem since the original 1507.

Why the fuck have you not disabled Cortana?

Easily solved by getting components that are worth a damn. How else would you do it? It sounds like a correct approach.
Don't own a mac yet.

OP has shitty video drivers
the thread

They don't flicker at all.
>being so buthurt you search for things to whine about
the everlasting state of linuxfags

never had this issue, actually any issues with win10 ever, you should probably buy hardware that is actually capable of running a modern os