Why would someone pay for photoshop when they can get it for free?

why would someone pay for photoshop when they can get it for free?

Attached: .jpg (2144x204, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html
adobe.com/downloads.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would someone get photoshop for free when they can pay for it?

Attached: .jpg (677x995, 88K)

People who make money with it are likely to be sued, so they buy it.

Adobe doesn't care until you start making money with it, then they go full force down your throat and up your ass with their legal team.

Because moralfags. I have a friend who refuses to torrent anime and decides to watch shitty dubs from funimation instead because it's "morally correct/legit" even though you're paying for literal worse quality.

Also companies/schools dont want to get sued.

wait so this means that adobe doesn't care about the memes and reaction images I make right?

I'm scared of viruses.

Attached: 1506388259745.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Why the fuck would you need adobe to make memes and reaction images in the first place.

>not using CCMaker

Attached: ccmaker.png (1244x965, 52K)

check comments and trusted tags on tpb then run an av and ignore false positives from the crack application
ignore all of this if you use a private tracker
rinse and repeat for any software
photoshop is unironically easier to use than paint.net and paint for memes

why would someone get photoshop?

Attached: hmm.png (1150x1071, 1M)

to make circles

when kolourpaint exists?

It's easy to use and once in a blue moon you want some weird feature it has it, also tons of tutorials.

why would someone get gimp?

Attached: huh.png (704x396, 228K)

Ouch. I rarely torrent games nowadays, I would rather not play them, with the side effect that I actually finish the ones I own.

>ignore false positives
How should I know if it's false positive, doesn't help that some clean cracks require to be run with admin rights, which is suspicious as fuck.

check comments and check for a "trusted" tag (the pink/purple skull)

>amazon flooded with fake/bot reviews
>but public torrent site comments will be totally legit
>just ignore anti-virus

Attached: 1528699205083.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

And why would I bother with pirating Adobe's hot garbage?

Gimp runs like a champ, smooth as butter and launches within 1 - 2 seconds on my 850 SSD on my Penguin OS

Attached: 1491765232341.jpg (400x300, 43K)

Just use CCMaker.

>he can't tell bot comments from real ones
pic related

Attached: .png (768x768, 17K)

You are an idiot if you think that's enough. Call me paranoid, but what exactly stops uploader from going rougue and distributing malware on private trackers or public trackers with "trusted" status? If I wanted to infect the most people, I would aim to be trusted and then distribute shit here and there.

AND? WHY in the SHIT would I give a rat's ass about drawing/creating circles with Gimp?

I just use it for simple quick crops and Gimp is completely free and NOT proprietary garbage unlike Adobe which on the other hand would want my wallet just for crops NO THANKS FUCK OFF

Like I said, check the comments, usually malware distributors aren't that bright and they won't go that far to make their torrent seem real.
Actual non-virus torrents will be uploaded by someone with other trusted torrents that have real comments on them. Malware distributors will often only have 2 or three torrents up
>private trackers
do you realize how autistic private tracker users are? youd get banned within a few hours for viruses unless you're in a shit-tier "private" tracker
you can't just use paint for that? or your image viewer?

So OP, how's the keylogger holding up?

Attached: download (23).jpg (169x144, 4K)

based retard

If you're referring to MS Paint then you failed to take note that I use a Penguin OS and not proprietary garbage like Windows

I just don't see why you feel the need to bring the image editor of my preference into question, autist

all these newfags worrying about viruses, and yet the correct answer is right here. sad!

Adobe also sells Photoshop Elements

adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

>user what are you doing?
>oh just using gimp
>whats that?
>i-its an image editor
>oh like photoshop?
>no because gimps free
>why don't you just use a student discount
>no i mean... free... not beer... like free in freedom
>oh.... okay user.....

>no you don't understand I NEED Photoshop
>a regular Paint won't do it even though I only use it to draw circles every day
Maybe use a painting program for painting and image manipulation program for image manipulation. Drawing a circle in image manipulation program is not a prime example of its features. You need to do something more complicated.

>do you realize how autistic private tracker users are?
Autistic enough to reverse engineer it? I doubt it, I mean they might be autistic enough, but not smart enough.

FUCK OFF, autist and DON'T ever reply to me NEVER again
You can't even respond to me properly without greentexting bullshit to just like an autist exactly would

>reddit spacing

THE FUCK are you talking about?
Zone out of the whole being all zoomed in to all that Jow Forums SHIT give it a rest already it's no wonder you're incapable of responding to me normally without greentexting

tell your dealer to stop jamming special surprises in your kush
unless you're that cancer guy who bought thousands of dollars worth of computer parts and couldn't build it, you sure do type the same way

Attached: 25442974_10213496173471598_4522742060773530998_n.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>imagine getting this butthurt over image editing software
Who hurt you, sweetie?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f (1).jpg (248x189, 18K)

Why can't a company like adobe , offer photoshop for free?
Maybe some older versions? or create a port for GNU/linux.

Attached: 1417687608474.jpg (810x1410, 275K)

Are you implying that adobe are watermarking images made with pirated versions of photoshop?

Attached: 1531763409063.jpg (960x1620, 254K)

Why would someone buy things when they can just steal it?

Attached: thinking-face.png (256x256, 53K)

Not sure if you're just trolling but adobe offers cs2 for free.

It's often quite easy to find out unless the company goes to great lengths to hide it, but the cost of that hiding would probably be just as high as just buying the program so they don't bother.

Examples:

- An employee or ex-employee reports it to Adobe, either because he has a moral compass or maybe as a revenge for getting fired, etc.

- Adobe finds images with Photoshop references in the metadata but sees that the company is not in their customer list. Maybe they even do automated crawling of the web for such images.

- Adobe sees references to Photoshop on the companies website such as offered services or in job offering details but sees that the company is not in their customer list.

- Other competing companies/artists find out through f.ex. industrial espionage and reports it to Adobe

You don’t need anything at all, you can reset the trial every 7 days by just changing the serial number.

This is the safest way to do it.
These steps are for Mac but you can also do it for Windows (only step 2 changes, google it).

>Crack by changing Serial number

1. Download Adobe Photoshop trial from adobe.com/downloads.html

2. When Photoshop trial expires go to

Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Adobe > Adobe Photoshop CC > AMT > application.xml

Open it with TextEdit and change 1 number in the: 911997056822699621579079
(These numbers will be different from yours)

3. Drag the AMT folder to the Favourites sidebar on the Finder for quick access

4. You can also make a shortcut to the AMT folder by doing a right click and do Make Alias

5. Repeat all steps for any other Adobe application you need.

Because when you work professionally, they check that you use software licences for the software you use for your work. Same with audio, video, databases, servers, etc.
If you just want to draw circles as a NEET, nobody cares if you pirate it.

Attached: 1513015336364.png (578x572, 282K)

>people are going to notice and care about your choice of software enough to judge you for it

What the fuck? Do you think real life is like Jow Forums?

They don't really offer it for free, you have no licence to actually use it. It's no different from using cracked version from the legal standpoint.

They actually don't care about individuals too. They only care if your company pirates it, then they're gonna sue them and take a lot of cash. They don't even really care about small companies of 2-3 people either, most of their money is from large customers whose employees can only use PhotoShop

Based retard user

More like
>editing an image
>oh cool
Or
>oh just using gimp
>whats that?
>its an image editor
>oh like photoshop?
>yeah pretty much
>oh cool

Thanks for this, seriously.

Nearly all individuals who are productive in life (aka have been to college/uni for at least one fucking semester) get adobe products free.
Literally all they have to do is validate their student email once a year.

ABSOLUTELY PROPRIETARY
Btw i use gimp

why would someone pay for software if they can just download a bunch of malware?

see

>Running a business with unlicensed software
Yeah nah, this stuff gets audited and not paying for software licences is extremely bad practice when you get the VAT back anyway.

This is the reason why Adobe don't go after pirates in the first place, they get accustomed to using their software so when they join a company for work they can reap the rewards of licensing from the business, we pay £240/m for CC.

You make me sad to be a gimp user. Downloading photoshop

to try to make circles and fail

Same with torrenting software in general for me, I just can’t trust running random executables.
I’ve got no problem with audio/video though.

It's like buying things from grocery than convenience stores, it's cheaper by the dozen.
Also it allows me to do more kinky stuff on the prostitute.

>ignore false positives
...and enjoy your virus ridden box

where can i get it? i mean, is there an official source? downloading it from some random site doesn't seem safe at all

They care that you use it and get used to it.
So that hopefully you'll use it in a commercial scenario and pay for a license.

>not using gimp

Attached: 1529278029089.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

god that's a nice circle

>he doesn't make his posts look nice and neat with proper spacing
penis penis penis