Grain is a language built for the modern web by leveraging the brilliant work done bythe WebAssembly project

grain-lang.org/

Grain is a language built for the modern web by leveraging the brilliant work done bythe WebAssembly project.

Getting

Attached: guideforbarristas.jpg (610x629, 62K)

I've never understood why employers in the US are so scared of tattoos. Or while I'm at it, why their cashiers aren't allowed to sit lmao

because only literal idiots, criminals and prostitutes do them

[citation needed]

Is this the Candlejack thr

I've made negative assumptions about people with tattoos and piercings, but they've consistently turned out to be some of the nicest people I've met.

What the fuck is this let shit everywhere.
Var or gtfo.

Its using a js like syntax and vars on js are hoisted so they created let as an alternative instead of changing the var behavior as to not break backwards compatibility.

Genius patrol over there flipping burgers. I get thst you'd want ypur employees to look respectable, but what do tattoos matter when it's work such as flipping burgers or whatever

Man it's been a while since I saw candlejack shit po

>Seriously functional. Respectably pragmatic.
A.k.a. 'Cuck', functional or nothing

So is just a js to webassembly transpiler + a js library to add dom manipulation?

I agree with this sentiment. Tattoos hurt, cost money and always always are fucking lame.
If you’re an ugly fag you have two options:
>get tattoos, piercings, dye your hair and embrace your “individuality” or
>cut your hair, buy better fitting clothes and go to the gym
You decide who is better

Why not just use JavaScript op? It’s a comfy language

looks nice if it is very fast vs javascript (non ironically)

What about an ○ in the center of my chest?

JS WASM communication at the moment has quite high overhead and if you write good code V8 will JIT the fuck out of your JS anyway, so it's not always worth to go straight WASM for everything

What the fuck is candleja

Because aesthetically pleasing UltraHD 10-bit Colour 4k tattoos cost a shitload of money (easily more than new cars) and everything else is just
>it's not art, it's about muh statement
The statement is: I was in prison and got buttraped.

Looks nice, but at the same time they could've just created another backend for Haxe, which is more or less the same.

It doesn't have to be one or the another at all, I don't know how it's in the US but normal, emplyed tax paying people have tattoos in Finland without it being a big deal

When it's flipping burgers nobody in the U.S. cares

Because literally boomers own busssiness believe only human garbage tatto.

I'm just bumping your thread because of your based pic. I couldn't agree with it more.

Reality... breath it in deeply, you filthy degenerates.

They don't even "flip" the burgers in fast food joints, they are microwaved. They do flip the bread slices though.

Well alright, I assumed it was every job, which would be pretty ridiculous

Because tattoos show someone has allowed themselves to be branded which is bad because it guarantees they're stupid and can't really think for themselves or worse they think they're a special snowflake and above everyone else. Smart and humble workers tend to actually do their jobs and do them well.

Attached: alpha_male_0.jpg (700x656, 89K)

>normal people
>Autismland
Choose 1

>Because tattoos show someone has allowed themselves to be branded which is bad because it guarantees they're stupid and can't really think for themselves or worse they think they're a special snowflake and above everyone else.
Big words coming from a tripfag.

Hypocrisy are lamentations from the soul. I used to be around people with tats and realized they were all no better than I was and through tragic events also understood they couldn't better themselves because they were dumb as rocks after so many tribulations they brought upon themselves.

I'm not here intent on bringing malicious impedance to this community. I wholly seek to learn from others and help them if I can. But if you seek to besmirch me then it will be to no avail as I have done that to myself already by being an ass many times before.

Attached: _alluka_zoldyck_hunter_x_hunter_drawn_by_hssno108_86af440febd40c136e8d7d47d9c61aa2.jpg (1101x1200, 513K)

Normal people in "Autismland"

*impendence

What they show that someone liked a tattoo and had one done. Simple as that. Why make a huge deal out of it?

they act like jerks when I tell them that hitler did nothing wrong.

Because it's a branding that's virtually impossible to remove and shows you have no forethought of the long term consequences of your actions which shows how dumb you are. Employers don't like that contrary to popular belief.

It's just how the modern world works senpai, if you want to work for someone else just don't get tats. Once you go above and beyond and become self employed then you can do whatever you want since you are your own boss. Your only liability is not doing your job right and clients leaving you but it won't be because of the tats at that point.

stop this tripfag bullshit you little attention seeker whore

Hit me harder, daddy!

Attached: tumblr_nvb01mXWO11ucls4ao1_500.jpg (500x688, 119K)

workers resting is communism

> Employers don't like that contrary to popular belief.
Employers generally don't care in Finland.
>It's just how the modern world works senpai
Again, only certain countries. Which is why it was so baffling to me. Why is it a big deal in the US for the employers, why would they give a fuck? Same as not allowing chairs for cashiers, it's just so pointless and stupid

How are they resting when they're working? Same as saying pianists are resting when doing a concerto or something. I just don't get it

You finns are weird, I'll never understand skinny dipping into a frozen lake then going into a furnace with older men. Please don't come to our shithole, it's bad enough as it is already

if they will not be resting when seated then why do you want them to seat?

To make it more comfortable for them to work. What does it take away from the employer to allow the cashiers to sit? Wild guess, but most of the world allows them to sit because why the fuck not

This

prostitutes sit on the job?

>check who made the language
>see this

dropped

Attached: Capture.png (258x591, 171K)

prostitutes sit on my knob
hahaha

What I really don't get is how people always choose tattoes they didn't design themselves. It's oftentimes something somebody else dr

>two hundred years ago niggers planted grain
>present day niggers plant digital grain

Attached: 1524291837936.jpg (530x610, 70K)

Both choices are irrelevant, since capitalism can profit equally from both. Only literal idiots like you take this subject matter seriously.

No offense, I'd never hire a person with tattoos. Its shows that they make poor decisions, and in programming, decisions are everything. Why would I want to pay for someone's future skin problems? Thats retarded. Those people belong in the food industry.

Holy shit man its like its 2008 ag

>black person makes a language
>A step in the right direction for an intellectual society

Some fags on 4chins:
>"Lets not use it so we can keep society down and have more people to support, instead of being happy that someone made a contribution to tech"

Never change Jow Forums.

Say what you will, but people with tattoos have to spend their money on keeping that tattoo looking fresh. Thats retarded. Why pit your money on something that gives you no benefit? Thats just poor decision making. Only stupid people, make stupid decisions.

(you)

Attached: Untitled8.jpg (1366x768, 99K)

but who's going to clean up your basement?

The Mexicans that clean my house don't have tattoos. I'd deport their asses if they purchased a tattoo over feeding their anchor babies.

>say what you want but people with pools have to spend money keeping them clean
>say what you want but people with cars have to spend money keeping them maintained
>etc.
This argument can be applied to anything

>a nigger made a meme web language/framework with some other memester
>this is somehow a step in the right direction
>scream Jow Forums at the top of your lungs to reinforce your nonexistent point
The absolute fucking state of you, lad.