>mfw amerrimutts can get tech much cheaper than everyone else
Fucking fat fucks.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2009/sep/27/nation/na-healthcare-canada27
youtube.com/watch?v=ld6qYJe4pRs
shipito.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1525371258314.jpg (707x490, 41K)

>mfw everyone else gets actual things that matter (healthcare, rent, food, everything that isn't toys) cheaper than amerimutts

Attached: .jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

Wow the place where loads of tech innovation is centered has cheaper tech! Also the place that lacks vat taxes and generally has laxer import / export!

Shocking! Fucking stupid reddit frog shitter.

Yet they have data caps on their internet connection.

This.

Attached: 1531320741866.png (480x480, 67K)

Except none of that is true. Food is cheap, rent can be found cheap (unless you're renting in LA or some shit, then you're a retard) Also, healthcare is expensive, but we have the best healthcare available in the world.

>but we have the best healthcare available in the world.
Even if that's true (it isn't, your healthcare system is rated close to third world by WHO), it's no good if only the top 10% of your population can use it properly.

When you are so butthurt blasted that you make up shit

Depends on the area. It sucks but you forget that states in the USA are bigger and more populated than most Europoor countries. Each have their own rules

Not true. You only hear sob stories from burger flippers since they don't get health insurance from their employees. Anyone with a professional career won't have any problems with health insurance. Also I'm glad that I'm not paying for drug addicts, obese people, or illegals/refugees with my tax dollars.

Attached: 1532607359252.jpg (385x505, 227K)

Amerimutt food is shit and is going to cost you lifetime

>Not true. You only hear sob stories from burger flippers since they don't get health insurance from their employees. Anyone with a professional career won't have any problems with health insurance. Also I'm glad that I'm not paying for drug addicts, obese people, or illegals/refugees with my tax dollars.
You have rates of incidence and failures in your healthcare system literally close to third world countries. Look it up, fat boy.

Attached: IN AMERICA.jpg (500x666, 105K)

Stop spreading fud Europoor.

You're the one making the claim. You post the proof. I don't care about some ghetto nigger hospital.

When will europoors have buttons for acid attacks or van attacks? It'll prob be a button to scoop up the dead children.

t. Jow Forumstard mutt in denial

>Also I'm glad that I'm not paying for drug addicts, obese people, or illegals/refugees with my tax dollars.
Why are Amerikkkans so inhumane?

school shootings happen every week. eurpoors get ran over with vans once a year

Attached: aAxqem9_700b.jpg (700x510, 45K)

Tell me why I should help illegals or people who make bad decisions?

No they don't. Sharia law being implemented in Europoor lands happen daily.

When you don't know the history of the sport but want to shitpost anyway

Look up the number people who die from waiting for their procedures.

You have to wait 2 years to get an MRI btw.

commies should read this articles.latimes.com/2009/sep/27/nation/na-healthcare-canada27

Attached: 251349.png (295x300, 98K)

>Even if that's true (it isn't, your healthcare system is rated close to third world by WHO
source? I thought the mayo clinic was world-cass

>When you live in Europe and get arrested for even making jokes about Nazis

When you don't know anything about USA so you post shitty memes created by buttmad Europoors

>when your country is run by corporations

Attached: 1532027537539.png (656x1128, 797K)

>When europoors want to give no skill burger flippers $15 an hr

Lol how about no. They were also disrupting business on private property. I know europoors don't have the concept of private property

>arresting a bunch of burger flippers for thinking they're worth anything
sounds just fine to me.

>calls me europoor
>90% of america is a literal shithole full of niggers and mexicans and piss poor people and if someone took a picture you couldnt tell if it was made in africa or america
>link related

youtube.com/watch?v=ld6qYJe4pRs

Attached: 1529090378936.jpg (617x674, 107K)

Attached: 1532280205646.png (808x681, 486K)

90% of Europe looks like it took inspiration from 1984. You're also forgetting the massive size of the United States. I doubt that any European country can find to develop a mass of land the size of America. Hell, even just find the "rural" areas would be too much for them.

>PJW link
>Huge hyperbole that isn't accurate in any way
Keep trying Europoor. Maybe you can make a good post one day. In the meantime, watch out for vans and make sure you pray towards Mecca 5 times a day. Don't want to make your wife's bf Abdul mad

Attached: 1532721372819.jpg (293x236, 30K)

Attached: 1470959076625.webm (426x240, 1.02M)

>europe is a combination of 44 countries
>only 3 of these are actually 1984 inspirations(UK,germany,sweden)
>calls all the other 41 countries shit.

dude my country has no illegal immigrants and we have privacy too.also people here in general are racists/nationalists as fuck and we can also torrent free shit too.also we have fucking fast internet very cheap.

Attached: Budapest-Skyline-Chain-Bridge-Big-Bus-Tours-01.17.jpg (1920x800, 212K)

>America has 50 states
>Only like 4 are nigger invested hell holes
>Calls the entirety of America shit
Yeah good comeback you faggot

Uhnn

Attached: 1512311600215.jpg (310x583, 129K)

Niggers. Not blacks. I'm talking Detroit, Chicago, LA. Blacks aren't inherently niggers and niggers aren't inherently black.

>america

who needs an identity and cultural heritage anyways,its so anti-gay and anti-corporation.
sub 90 IQ mixed race consumerists are the future you bigots.

Attached: 252333.jpg (750x738, 57K)

>that 30 year old boomer that distinguishes between niggera and blacks
You'd let a black man fuck your daughter if he had good morals, right?

i cry everytime i see newegg prices in muttland

>black
>human

Attached: 1532150210165.png (980x742, 266K)

>Implying America doesn't have culture
Go make another toast sandwich, Sven. American culture is better than any other I've seen.

Watch out, the anti-nazi cleanup crew is coming for your house!

No. Race mixing is retarded.

>amerrimutts can get tech
You could've stopped there. I can't even get an e485 thinkpad in my shithole, like, at all.

I bet there should be a lot of middle men who shall buy everything and send it wheresoever you are

>American culture is better than any other I've seen.

what is this make-believe culture you are talking about?i want to have a good kek.

there's this shipito.com/en/ but I've never used it, so no idea how good it is.

>when the planet is run by (((globalists)))

How about you do that?

look at all those poor women and children

Most lib shit major cities are covered in shit. Paris and London are no exception

>make double of what someone in Europe makes for the same job, triple or quadruple that of someone in south America, make 1.5x what a Canadian does
>can buy a huge house with lots of land for super cheap unless you're in LA or NYC or some shit city
>food is super cheap
>owning a vehicle is cheaper + fuel and insurance are cheaper
>everything besides college, healthcare and internet are cheaper than Europe
Feels good being American. Plus if I wanted( I dont) i could retire at 35 with what i make in some third world country and be set for the rest of my life

Prolific patriotism is great. Actually being allowed to celebrate your country is a privilege europoors don't have. Thanksgiving, while many people on 4ch don't like it, is an amazing time to get together with your family and enjoy a game of football or two.
American culture is essentially a combination of all of the world's cultures. In America, I can select 10 random people and get 10 different tastes of some culture in the world. I don't think you can get that anywhere else.

College is cheap as well if you're not a retard. Scholarships are piss easy to get.

It's a dangerous trip. Usually in the European border states women get raped by the border guards.

Some who come here are so upset about their families doing this to them they don't request family reunion.

You must be pretty heartless to send your daughter on a journey like that.

Doesn't China get shit cheaper due to proximity?

Realized I wasn't perfectly clear.
It's mainly turkey. Not most actual EU states (AFAIK).

800 dollar build there cost 1200 usd here

Attached: 1532597204762.jpg (933x689, 74K)

>being a rural retard
smhh
also vehicles are harmful and should be illegal

This is false though, if you open any online sales site, you see that local sales are pretty much the same price everywhere.

Attached: 0008.png (200x180, 7K)

>when you make a thread to ridicule 'murifats and the unironically go into full defence mode for no reason
Citizens of United Stated of Insecurity I'd say.

Attached: 1530196304460.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>price in america : 1200$
>price in europe : 1899€
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 9c0.jpg (400x388, 36K)

>cheaper
so far I have only lost money due to higher taxes and not gotten anything in return for it

>When you're make a single positive post about America in general and seething and obsessed Europeans complain about America for the rest of the thread.

I can't tell if this is unironic s-o-y posting or not

MOM Jow Forums IS LEAKING AGAIN

>Americans pay similar tax percentages to us
>They still don't have free education, health care, etc
Where does the Money go?

>Live in Midwest us
>1 stick of 8gb 1333 ram is $89.99
Yeah idk what you're on about you're probably thinking of commiefornia

Lies I am bankrupt in Germany and I am not even ill because of the forced healthcare.

Funny how none have happened for months now that the media isn't shilling them

>Be American
>New game comes out
>Hell yeah
>Costs $59.99
>Oh no
>Spend a week flipping burgers so you can afford it
>Spend 60 dollars on a fucking video game

>Be Slav/Latino/Chink/Nigger
>New game comes out
>Whatever
>Torrent it from piratebay
>Spend money on booze
>Ignore it
>Play CSGO

>There's less and less beaners and niggers
Your point?

You're a retard

No, you. How's the water limit going? *Chugs glass of water* xDdddd

it's also great to remember all of those lost wars

You can think someone is a good person without wanting to fuck them or have them fuck your wife/daughter. But this is Jow Forums, being sensational and retarded is part of most users here. Hope you have fun with your cuck fantasies

Example 1 of trying to be funny but falling flat

I wish US would stop protecting all the Europoor countries and didn't get involved in WW1 and WW2. It'll be great having a great German empire instead of the cuckfest we have now

>healthcare
Umm no sweaty, if you make under $30,000 a year you get 100% free healthcare. Above that you get a percentage reduction until you reach a certain yearly income. You get additional benefits depending on your state.
>rent
Unless you live in meme areas you don't pay out the ass.
>food
>expensive
Are you fucking kidding me?

>land is cheap if you are not in the coast
>ignore most jobs are in the coast in the expensive cities.

>70k in the coast or make 20k living in middle America.

>I don't know anything about USA the post
Keep pulling shit out of your ass. Maybe one of your posts will be true

t. jealous eurovirgin

Attached: frogpost.jpg (258x245, 19K)

i live in the UK and can say that we do not have cheaper, rent or food. we have free health care but we have to pay for it via taxes still

I live near the coast but not in a large city, make 110k a year. Moved from the midwest where I was making 90k a year. You're an idiot. There are tech jobs everywhere and they all pay near the same unless you're in NYC, LA, Chicago

amerimutt is mad lmao

Ok Muhammad. Whatever you say

Attached: 1532609306365.png (500x616, 374K)