/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Another defective Putin • Update on Chink YETIs • Fake tracking is discussed • user has new Takstar headphones arrive • user is annoyed by AliExpress spam • 64gb Shark usb 3.0 test, confirms still a fast swimmer • user buys super cheap iems • user is a robot • user you don't have to post pictures of your lamp every thread • user got a butane lighter • Ausfag got his Redmi Note 5 today aussies don't need the global version and can buy the cheaper China one instead Previous thread

Attached: chinkshitgeneral z.png (900x677, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66935631
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Smart-Vacuum-Cleaner-1st-Generation-App-Remote-Control-5200mAh-Auto-Charge-Three-dimensional-Cleaning/32856134821.html?gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreOtherSeller&scm=1007.13338.106568.000000000000000&scm_id=1007.13338.106568.000000000000000&scm-url=1007.13338.106568.000000000000000&pvid=aeb0fb78-0e4c-4bc5-a606-2ddb4f75ea3a
gearbest.com/bicycle-lock-_gear/
aliexpress.com/item/amp/32834360338.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looking for the best chink site to buy a zgemma/enigma2 satellite box for IPTV. AliExpress has a 2 pack of the zgemma H9s boxes but I only need one.

I'm in USA, anyone have suggestions?

Has anyone come across USB light spectrometers? Or some lenses and diffraction grating for phones?

Attached: downloadfile-10.jpg (640x320, 27K)

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66935631

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

>that obnoxious looking bomber hat on chinkshit xyz
glad i bought a better one

Based

Henlo, frend.

Shipment plan to make voyage for almost week, when planning finish?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-31 15-40-37.png (321x31, 5K)

"Plan to make a voyage" is chink for "The shipment has been sent to destination country via air mail"

I've been looking at these on eBay, but I'm not sure if they produce this circulate pattern, in which case it's garbage.

Attached: s-l500-1.jpg (500x500, 21K)

On other promo pics they are showing regular "linear" patterns

Attached: s-l500-2.jpg (500x500, 30K)

This test isn't really legit, I tested my card and got speeds like this, but h2testw showed me a speed under 60MB/s.

So I have no idea how this weebcrystaldiskmark measures shit?

good redmi note 5 case? Are the glass screen protectors curved now or does it still not stick properly

>Shipment cancaelled

Am I about to be chinked? What do I do?

Glass screen protectors for curved screens are a meme.

Hi anons
Should I get the Tin T2's, or just something western budget like the Soundmagic E10s or Mee M6 pros?

Attached: 8aymwAy.gif (300x186, 1.88M)

Based

They work but just dont cover 100% of the display, but they still work well enough to warrant using one.

Buy one and find out for us.

thinking of buying this for my mom as a birthday present. is it trustworthy? the store seems to have only been up since 2016:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Smart-Vacuum-Cleaner-1st-Generation-App-Remote-Control-5200mAh-Auto-Charge-Three-dimensional-Cleaning/32856134821.html?gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreOtherSeller&scm=1007.13338.106568.000000000000000&scm_id=1007.13338.106568.000000000000000&scm-url=1007.13338.106568.000000000000000&pvid=aeb0fb78-0e4c-4bc5-a606-2ddb4f75ea3a

>News
• RegularOP phones in a shit and lazy news, is his /csg/ career in the sorry?

Be our Jesus, sacrifice your money for our curiosity.

I've wanted one, but don't know if it's worth it. There were some Kickstarter ones that were hundreds, and supposedly worked well.

a good case then?

anyone got some experience with chink /out/ stuff?

I could use some UL tent pegs, and it seems to me that you probably cant fuck up some bent piece of Al or Ti, but then, never understimate the chink.

sup Jow Forums

I'm looking for a bike lock since I will be commuting between work from September on (first a train from home and then a bike ride until I get at my workplace).

No idea what I should look for, prices seem to range from 4€ to 15€. I want something decent given I will leave my bike permanently at the train station every day.

gearbest.com/bicycle-lock-_gear/

Attached: 161857-9433.jpg (220x220, 5K)

Hello summer, shouldn't you be outside and enjoy the weather?

There was a guy in the discord who bought tent stuff once. Else I don't think we have seen this stuff so far. Don't expect anything above mediocre, chinkesium is just too cheap.

Attached: redmi5andredmi5pluspriceinnepal000121422142.jpg (750x430, 71K)

just get it from the shop ffs

>Hello summer, shouldn't you be outside and enjoy the weather?
Not OP, but it's 30 degrees and I'm sweating to death-
Only reason I survive is my Japanese AC which is making it 20 degrees inside the house.

>leave my bike permanently at the train station every day
That bike would be stolen in 3 days in my country, no matter what bike lock you choose.

w2c ushanka

Bikes are even being stolen at the university here.
Whoop whoop
My friends bike was stolen by a black guy, but the cops got him.

how safe is the train station?
i use a chain and a normal lock, because of this

Trelock B4 is the only lock that is going to last at last at least for a bit.

Any other lock you can cut with a bolt cutter lie 15-30 secs.

Attached: B4 FGSSF.jpg (3000x2250, 399K)

What's special about a japanese in particular?

Attached: pic_related.png (1471x1010, 1.34M)

>Kickstarter ones that were hundreds
Hundreds of dollars? Well my budget is 10 dollars for this, kek. I might just get some diffraction grating and build myself one. You can build one from CDs and DVDs supposedly, but I doubt they'd produce a nice pattern, since the grooves that cause the diffraction are circular, not parallel to each other.

The reason I need this is because I ordered some LED lights a few days ago in very specific specific 410 nm and 660 nm wavelengths, but I don't really trust the chink's word on it, so I later on I'll want to verify them.

lads......
anyons here have Superlux HD668 headphones? im looking into them

Tent stakes are fine. All the outdoor stuff you buy at REI is made in China anyway.

Worst case scenario is the seller advertises them as the incorrect material but you can easily get your money back from that.

Should I be buying usb cables or parts for usb cables for diy projects to save money (reasonably, soldering stuff costs too).

What's the cheapest I can buy a usb mico to normal cable for?

I don't know. It doesn't suck ass like the other crap? It's a Mitsubishi. Honestly, I switched to this and it was the best shit ever.

ID? There's always use for a good AC.

Get the HD-681 evo instead.

Attached: mainqimg263ed5dc07f415f18c725b769b6c9958c.jpg (544x307, 39K)

I have MEE M6 pros, and T2s are built better and sound better

Just got a new phone with type-c usb. Anyone here has experience with chink shit type-c cable that didn't burn their phone out?

Lazy news is still better than shit thread with no news

My AC is a Mitsubishi too. Installed several years ago, never a problem, just werks. It's been +30C here in Finngolia for a few weeks now, but a cozy +24C inside.

Attached: IMG_20180731_190007.jpg (3264x1836, 365K)

Just buy Aukey.

Delete this!
T. Samsung

I use an Orico cable for my Galaxy S9, it just werks.

hang on did they ally just because they had a nice theme going on with their flags

There is no way 1Tracking is legit. This doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1525934626932.png (961x473, 22K)

fuking jelly
mebe if next summer is as hot i can convince me parents to get an ac
extra hot 34C tomorrow but then cooler weather according to forecasts... hoping they're right this time

Attached: Untitled.jpg (640x640, 67K)

aliexpress stores are almost always legit but it might take a long time to arrive and it might arrive broken or something like that but just dispute it if that happens and you'll get a refund just a lot of time wasted

Thanks user

Hopefully they arrive as fast as my sd2vita did, just a week

Attached: chrome_2018-07-31_18-28-30.png (1143x317, 22K)

What are the /csg/ approved USB type c cable brands? How about an right angled cable?

It is, they're doing fast af deliveries for EU atm

and make sure you pay in your local currency because the price that they charge is with a fair markup compared to the currency conversion on most credit cards and in case of a refund you'll get the full amount back if it's with your native currency

>Order departed on flight from origin
>Origin: Sweden
>fast forward 4 days
>Departed from sorting hub, still in Sweden
How does this make any sense?

what is it?
How large is the package? I think small stuff generally goes by air, so for that it is definitely legit.
Or maybe it was in one of those Shanghai-Düsseldorf trains, which also should be considerably faster than a ship, but I'm not sure how regular those run.

>credit cards
can you trust aliexpress ellers with your credit card? I thought you use paypal or stuff like it for that, but I don't trust paypal either.

Orico is what I use. Lots of anons will vouch for UGreen,

What are some cool lighting things I can get for my room?

it's fine, it goes through aliexpress/alipay, the individual sellers don't see your credit card information

Yo

Need me a metal watch for men but small like 34/36mm for cheap. As simple as possible and no crazy brands (eg Rolex)

Any reccs???

Attached: 1530369509951.jpg (414x604, 68K)

I hope they're wrong. This is so nice after last summer.

Any chink nanoleaf copies that are decent?

Yep. They are good. But you will be sweaty as balls if you don't have an AC, or even if you do.

Bro I think you can get it for cheaper with a code from audiobudget.com, might want to cancel that order. Not sure if it works for EU, but for US you can get them for $35

Does swapping out the pads help?
I would go for the takstar pro 82 which are supposedly comfy, but I want something that resembles open back sound

Parts + time and resources to build a cable will end up costing you way more. Just buy any $1 cable. If they are made by Orico or Ugreen — you can get them on sale often for dollar or less — they will last you and don't burn your shit down.

bumping this, what are the best cheap LED strips? Pref with a US plug

Blue board, motherfucker
Enjoy you ban

Are you a retard? It's not NSFW

What's a good screen protector for the Redmi note 5?

Bought one of these on Ali that only glued on the sides, and it's pure shit.

Reflects a lot and makes the colors look worse and generally just looks poor on the phone.

RGB strip + Arduino UNO + salvage old ATX PSU

>Does swapping out the pads help?
It might. I am still using stock pads because I am too cheap to buy recommended velvet ones.
Despite being pretty hot they are supercomfy. One of the best fitting headphones I've ever used.

best place to buy SSD?
I want it for a old C2D with sata so I don't even need it to be very fast, also I only need like 64gb

Amazon, Rakuten and Newegg sales. Seriously, Chinese ones aren't much cheaper yet don't have any warranty or next-day shipping.

ISDT A4 charger just came in with some ZM5 AA rechargable batteries.
I am yet to experience how fast and reliable this charger is and how good of the batteries these are (gonna stick em into gamepad and wiimote), but I have faith in them: ISDT were first chinks to make their own proper LiPo charger that isn't knock-off/based on IMAX design, and their Q6 Pro haven't failed me yet; and Xiaomi powerbank from two years ago still going strong. ZMI is good.
Batteries came in charged to 1,28V, I decided to fill them up completely. Now their are sitting at 1,41V and got pretty hot while charging.
Will report back after few cycles.

Attached: IMG_20180731_202658_471.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Got some USB C cables and Chang and Wei gave me a free cancer string.

Attached: IMG_20180731_182440_20180731183035490.jpg (1536x2048, 1.52M)

I've decided to get them too now
Time to replace my shitty on-ear headphones
Cheers user

Good choice. You will not regret this.

Why don't you show it to your boss and ask for his opinion?

uneven and i get a seifuku

My ATEs died so I got so ZS3s. They fit in my ear much better and sound basically the same to me, The cable is what took a shit on the ATE so I'm hoping the detachable cables last longer.

Not sure if I'll do ZST next or something newer.

I was surprised to see the chink SSDs selling for about the same on Amazon with prime shipping.

Anyone knows if there's any decent 3.5 jack extender? I'm ordering a bunch of shit and I'd take one to use my iems on my computer

I prefer earbuds to IEMs comfort wise, but I haven't found earbuds that can come close sonically. Especially on the low end.

Are pic related as good as people say? How do they compare to Monk Plus?

Attached: HEADROOM-MS16-Earphone-with-Mic-Sports-Running-Music-HIFI-Headset-Women-Man-Earplugs-Stereo-Bass-for (900x900, 71K)

Monks are superior

What code?

VE Monks are considered to be kings of budget earbuds.

AudioBudget, put on the comments and the chink will update the price manually

I still buy cables and shit like that from monoprice.

Damn, I guess earbuds just can't compete. Maybe I'll invest in some legit comply tips for IEM comfort.

Does XYZ user still update the randomizer? I see a ton of dead links.

Why?
What would this do?

finally a gashunk, of which the most interesting is
aliexpress.com/item/amp/32834360338.html
pic related
work quite nicely, with the exception of it not having a soft power up/down and making a loud pop on the speakers at each power stage (up & down) but i think i can nigger rig that, the chip does support it, its just not implemented on the board, anything to save a buck.
the knobs are all for volume (instead of adjusting the treble or bass), and going from left to right according to pic related they adjust master volume (multiplier/cap for all the others), bass channel volume (the left most channel, one of the chips has the outputs bridged) and the remaining left and right channels (the remaining middle and right outputs). even on a 12v 1a smps driving a single 3ohm speaker the sound is quite clear and powerful (dunno how it didnt start to clip).
the chips come without any thermal paste in them, so be prepared to add some before using it to drive something more powerful (the output coils get warmer than the chips themselves, i might add a small 4cm fan once this is place inside an enclosure running of a 24v smps). the knobs also come soldered all tilted and not properly aligned but that is a easy "fix".
overall quite nice for the price

Attached: dual tpa3116d2 amp 2.1.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

I have a question. I want to be a middleman and distribute chink shit to my country (Sweden). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Has anyone ever bought one of those tritium keychains? are they any good or just trash?

Hi can someone recommend me a replacement cable for the Tin T2s?

Tritium is just bling.