What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: x1.png (539x494, 23K)

overpriced trash

>intel
Nothing good.

Executive laptop for NEET.
Very good keyboard.

Is there any real advantage over the T480/s for normal use?

what's better?

Ligth, carbon fiber chassis.

shit colors

Because AMD mobile CPUs were always great, right

no GPU for gaming
no 17.3 display
no soundblasting speakers
into the trash it goes

>no GPU for gaming
>into the trash it goes
into the trash YOU go

>U processor
>300 nit screen
>3 cell battery
>wifi only no ethernet
>screen listed twice
>$1,025.33
christ OP, I hope you like it

buy Dell XPS 15 9570 like a real man

It depends on what this is meant for. But I still feel like it's not worth it, a 400-500$ notebook would probably give you the same experience as this. The RAM sucks, the GPU sucks (iGPU in this case). To me it feels like you went with the very best you could do but spent too much on things that presented you little to no performance gains. The price jump in terms of usefulness is very clear on mobile stations, however, you might have benifitted from buying a cheaper upgradable laptop and then just added in a few things. For an instance,this machine has no need for pcie SSDs, might have been better to buy something with a sata based one. The processor sucks ass. The mobo probably sucks too from the specs. The monitor makes even less sense as it is a bad IPS panel. Why waste more money on a bad IPS panel? Good TN panels are cheaper and, considering the specs for this, better. Pretty sure the USB type C mentioned isn't even thunderbolt compatible, so you can't even add in a GPU to expand its uses. (In any case, it wouldn't make this laptop any less non-sensical). Overall, it was a bad decision OP.

a laptop with a manufacturing defect. the lid doesnt close properly

Security holes.

You're in for a MacBook that runs Windows, has a slightly worst display, has a couple more ports and costs 800$ less. This can summarize most thin and light Windows Laptops.

>shitty broken wifi card- brand new laptop needed an engineer to replace it
>terrible cheap keyboard. not worth $5
>the worst trackpad in history. does not work well with any linux distro. incredibly buggy and stops all the time
>that fucking webcam placement
don't trick him into shooting himself in the foot with a $1000+ gun.

weekly microcode and BIOS updates
and thats a good thing!

>buying a nupad
lmao

test