What has been your experience with Indians in IT?

Attached: 152EF70F-0535-4EE9-A319-1E198DF5B466.jpg (819x1024, 116K)

Pajeet means well and sometimes knows their shit.
Pajeeta is absolutely useless.

That is true. The good ones know their shit and are even reasonable.

Absolutely useless, only a baby-step above niggers.

How do?

Canadian here who lived in Mississauga (pajeet central of North America). I find the majority of them often lie about experience and education and live with 10 other Indians for dirt cheap rent, they'll take any pay they get and do sub par work. Employers keep them on because they're cheap. A handful of them are able to learn quickly and do just enough to not get fired. They're pretty punctual though.

They smell and are hard to understand. There was some pajeet back in my last job that unironically harassed a female coworker. The good ones are okay.

Wide ranging.
First one I worked with was one of those "everything is possible" yes men. Fucking ruined projects by telling upper management everything was possible but he had no fucking idea. I could see him skyping his buddy back in maripoor after every meeting we had.

2nd guy was born here, but the kind that desperately wants to be middle class and white. He was an absolute brown nose to the point of being cringe, but also was thirsty as fuck for white women despite being married to a white woman with a kid. Ended up pissing everyone off with his little mindgames and power struggles and got sacked (allegedly for some sort of misconduct).

3rd guy was cool, he talked like he was fresh off the boat but was a decent hindu bloke. not much to say he was an ok dude, but sometimes smelled of curry in the mornings.

4th guy was an absolute beast, knew his shit. Ended up leaving the company to make his own startup.

5th guy was basically into shit your average nerdy Redditor would like. Nice average dude with brown skin.

3/5 ain't bad to be honest, but the bad ones really leave a sour taste. Just like any other demographic.

As I get older I've learned not to judge people before I give them a chance to fuck up. leaves me open to meeting some actually interesting people.

>I find the majority of them often lie about experience and education
Are you a hiring manager or do you work for a place that doesn't do background checks?

Know their shit but you can’t understand them half the time so their knowledge goes to waste

Worth noting that these are the Indian guys I worked with in a temporal order.

It seems that the quality of Indians I work with generally increases with my salary.

their very nice piople and good programers really

>working with indian with 20+ years experience
>hear him at first from across the office- thick accent and goofy laugh
>actually start working with him
>he's sharp as a needle and is the best in the that team
>blunt as fuck and will call basically call you shit for not knowing something i.e. making a typo in terminal
i did not expect to be learning this much from him but fuck me i feel like a moron

No, but I've met a lot of Indians. A lot of them do this because people rarely actually call Indian schools and employers. A couple guys have told me they just spend a lot of time watching youtube tutorials. This is not by any means how all Indians conduct themselves. Just a broad generalization.

t. pajeet

They're seemingly unable to admit to not knowing something.
When asking someone to make sure they understand a certain procedure and they reply that they fully understand it, I shouldn't have to test them to make sure, but with Indians you do. They'll swear up and down they fully understand what to do and they don't need any explanation, but if you ask them to actually show you they can't do a fucking thing right, even after hand holding them through the process more than half the time they still couldn't manage to walk me through the process again by themselves.

Fucking shit heads just need to learn to ask for help when they don't know something instead of pretending they know and wasting hours more time because they refuse to ask how to do it right.

That's fucking amazing. I have such a hard time getting jobs that I have 3+ years knowledge about and yet there are YouTube pros getting hired.

Though I did experience some hardcore networking where an Indian guy was telling his buddy how to interview for a position at his company, down to details like which technologies to name drop and what processes like "agile" or ML.

The nepotism among Indians is amazing. They hired one Indian at this place I interned at now the entire department is swarming with them

What positions/firld are you applying for where you aren’t getting in?

Usually shit, but if they know their stuff they can be absolutely based.

Perl Full stack developer roles.
Since that time I diversified into node, react+redux and ES6. Since that time my CV turned from shit to gold.

Go figure.
Still I know of multiple Perl Roles I was turned down for despite having 4+ years as a full stack Perl dev. Once thing I've learned is that certain keywords on your cv can totally change your employment prospects.

This right here. I deliver for pizzahut and the Indian call center puts "call on arrival" on EVERY BILL because in their culture they share a room with 10 others and everyone answers the door clueless of who the veggie lovers pizza is for. For awhile I was calling people from their driveway instead of knocking on their door or using the doorbell, and the people would be sketched out as fuck acting like I'm a murderer being "HELLO? HELLO? Why are you calling me I didn't ask for that".

They live for social status but are always fucking retarded and stiff as a board, by the book without any thought.

Can confirm. I have a few pajeets programmers who know their shit, and are fun to be around also after work.

Yep. Very few are actually useful. I know many pajeets who don't know shit, and can't actually code, but they know a guy who does everything for them.

I had a family move in a couple houses down and, no joke, they started shitting on their lawn and in their back yard.

massive kek

Some of them are really, really good and can explain things as if they read the books a thousand times and explain everything to you

Some of them kind of suck

i realized that if i search something about india or indians i use incognito tabs, what's wrong with me?

hi rajesh, how's it going. don't shit around.

I'm just a collegefag now, but when I was a kid, my dad's division almost got replaced and outsourced to India.

ssh.... no tell

>maripoor
do you know madripoor is fictional, and isn't on the indian subcontinent even in the comcis it exists in

Well, this one time I had clean a load of shit off my aunt's laptop after one from "Microsoft Technical Support" scammed her out of $500 with a Zeus Wirus popup...

I work at American express and the company is full of them. Gives them all visas, bring them over to Phoenix. Some are very good. Others are terrible and the subpar english makes it worse. It's a Java company so fitting the cliche too.

They all mean well though, blame the company rather than the individual in this scenario.

>First one I worked with was one of those "everything is possible" yes men. Fucking ruined projects by telling upper management everything was possible but he had no fucking idea. I could see him skyping his buddy back in maripoor after every meeting we had.

Nothing wrong with that, mostly because it's true, as long as they're smart and know that it's possible with time and resources.

I've done the same at corporate and a startup, anything is possible, but only if we have time given to us and resources like extra man power etc etc.

>pizza delivery guy talking shit
>pizza delivery guy bootyblasted about not getting tips
lmao move to a different area guy

these stupid pajeets don't even code c++ hahaha

The fuck are you talking about, I never mentioned tips at all. I made 45k last year, plenty

They mean well, but I just wish I could understand them

I don’t know, I can’t understand them. Fuck that disgusting accent.

Same here. I feel bad for the pajeet manager running the integration team because he is clearly overwhelmed, though he keeps taking a really shitty tone with junior Lebanese integration developer. Informal lead integration developer pajeet knows the software well. I'm the only white guy on the integration side of things and I know the source systems and documentation better than the rest, but it's difficult when the language barrier rears its head.

On the CRM side of things we have a couple of total bro pajeet contractors. They can jump a little headfirst into some things but they mean well.

I think the real issue is when you outsource to a team of pajeets in Pajeetland. One of our software vendors did. Fucking Israeli shit software running on frameworks from the early nineties.

>mfw I come to work and see two dozen e-mails from the integration software platform trying to access the Israeli shitware with a message of "USER NAME: NOTSET."

Attached: jagi panic.jpg (640x476, 161K)

Why can't more people be like this..

What about Brazilians? Genuinely curious because I'm one.

Attached: 1507316562093.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I don't think most Americans have had very many interactions with Brazilians.
Judging by the murder rate of Brazil being similar to US niggers I'm guessing they wouldn't be well liked.

My only interactions with brazilians were in my linear algebra class where we had 2 huehue international students. Took le 56% meme to a whole different level and fucking screamed in portuguese immediately after class ended even though they were right next to each other.

Because I want to live in white America not sewer america

>I NEED MORE RAM MY PC IS USING 5GB/8GB
>NO DONT ARGUE I NEED MORE RAM