Should the Internet become a human right?

Attached: 4chan 69.png (996x996, 1.1M)

Is access to a public library a human right?

Is getting fucked by a black man a right?

Sure, why not. It's not like anyone takes human rights seriously anyway.

Attached: 1529549493678.jpg (3500x2333, 3.82M)

Yes. It should be free and uncensored too. It is something so important to so many.

>Yes. It should be free and uncensored too. It is something so important to so many.
This

Attached: 1531361306271.jpg (683x1024, 76K)

>implying human rights exist

>no love deep web dicks
I love /mu/ so much.

>implying humans exist

NIGGAH FLICKY UH
FUCK A STICKY VICKY UH

>Runs on a capitalist made system
>People trying to corrupt it and steal from you in every way imaginable
>Rife with degeneracy and political manipulation
>Idiot social media whores who swallow it all up with glee
Yeah it should be free

no.

What is this?

A human right is simply something that is illegal for anyone or any organization to prevent individuals from pursuing, obtaining, using, or exercising.

It does not mean something that the government should provide to citizens for 'free'. Liberals need to understand this.

It requires a material outlay. The most it could be is an entitlement.

You realize the only difference between conservatives and those far-left liberals is scale, right?

Far left liberals: "The government should give me free stuff," i.e. "It is ok for me to enslave the taxpaying public."
Conservatives:: "It is my right to enslave blacks and make them give me free stuff."

You are a gay retard. I am guessing you have not read the U.N. declaration of human rights.

Having phreedumb of the press is one thing but it is another thing to be given a platform. If we are not elitists, we should support the free means of communication and organizing.

>"It is ok for me to enslave the taxpaying public."
What on Earth are you talking about, Rand Paul?

>It does not mean something that the government should provide to citizens for 'free'. Liberals need to understand this.
Without the internet, there could not have been an Arab Spring.

Also, your definition of "human right" is absolutely reductionist.

t. Commie
No, fuck off Ivan.

>Commie
Are you mentally deficient? Communists advocate for the seizure of the means of production. That does NOT include the internet.

Human rights do not exist. Your rights are ensured by the state. If the state collapses, so does the enforcement of those rights. Also no, I am not paying taxes for you to sit on your fat lazy ass and browse facebook all day. Fuck you.

Attached: 97d487315c9b0d0e766f4ed71474e51a4af6fa82f191facc09561ebeaa5806e6.jpg (404x405, 32K)

is the internet a utility yet?

Attached: 213912312312.jpg (640x380, 67K)

>Implying I think it should become a human right.

>Human rights do not exist.
>Your rights are ensured by the state. If the state collapses, so does the enforcement of those rights.
Sounds like you contracted yourself, suggesting that WE DO have human rights and that it is simply up to the state to enforce them. Which is it, do we have human rights because of the state or do we have Natural Human Rights regardless of what state we live in or even if we live in a state?

>Also no, I am not paying taxes for you to sit on your fat lazy ass and browse facebook all day. Fuck you.
Do you think it is the U.S government that singlehandedly runs the internet? Do you really think that?

What is a natural human right? There are none. The state decides what rights you have, retard. If you keep fucking up they will take away your right to live by killing you.

Go run around butt naked in the woods and screech about your human rights to food and shelter and see how mother nature responds, you stupid cunt.

A human right is something like say, water, something you need to live, it's not nature given you autist.

If it doesn't come from the state and it doesn't come from nature, where does a human right come from? See, you can't give me a straight answer because human rights is buzzword bullshit that doesn't mean anything. You aren't entitled to clean water just for existing. The state gives that to you, and taxes pay for it.

Go eat a tide pod, retard fuck.

>The state gives that to you, and taxes pay for it.

Yes, a human right.

It comes from being human

You overlook something crucial that would be obvious if you considered your own examples. It's who is getting fucked. In the far left liberal case white people with management jobs are forced to give money to ghetto shit niggers wageslaving. In the conservative case ghetto shit niggers are forced to literally slave away for white people with management jobs. Politics is not and was never an effective arena for enforcing a metaphysical view, just deciding whose boot lies on whose neck.

Don't bother talking to these people. They're entitled little shits who think the world exists to cater to their needs, and that their needs are everything they eant really badly. Case in point, this concept of human rights. A human right is just something they feel entitled to and want given to them.

Access to information should be a human right. The internet holds a lot of information, so it, in turn, should be an inalienable human right.

Uh, you Sure you got the right posts?

>on the internet no one knows you're actually a dog

No people already take human rights very lightly, no reason to make it an even bigger joke

Nobody cares if you feel entitled to information.

It is in my country.

Should sex be a human right? This will lower the number of incels who end up as school shooters.

Yes it should be, free of information gathering corporations like google, amazon, facebook, microshit, and others gathering your data to sell to the governments.

Yes

Criminally underrated post.

Attached: when_the_sex.gif (400x225, 1.86M)

>Conservatives:: "It is my right to enslave blacks and make them give me free stuff."
That's a massive strawman right there.

shut up, nazi

No. The internet is already too dangerous to most people. It should be banned and heavily censored.

Water, food, toilets, education and intact genitalia first. After everyone can get/keep these, we can talk about internets.

Having internet helps educate people about other issues though.

Why should it? Freedom from censorship should be all you need. Nobody should have a right to someone else’s work.

Attached: E04B132C-BD46-486E-8283-C6553F20098A.png (800x800, 351K)

t. American

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a natsoc.

man, fuck borders, people are just people they should be able to go where they like

>human right
Disgusting.

But that is fucking retarded because no kind of welfare system or tax system can handle that nor does it account for safety.

No. The whole reason to have borders is to protect people in your country from invaders.