What do you guys think will be the next big social media platform?

What do you guys think will be the next big social media platform?

Attached: EE6FC709-84CE-43B9-8D6E-455EFD01CFED.jpg (680x402, 31K)

Jow Forums

unfortunately

Can it PLEASE just fucking be something that doesn't come with attention-whore points for once? Or at least with an option to disable it on my own account?

Funny when you think about it, every single "boogieman site" that Jow Forums has ever had over the years had profile points. And by contrast all the big name sites that Jow Forums has no problem with at all have no profile point systems (like youtube, even if there are aspects of youtube that are despised not all of it is).
Hmm, I wonder if there's a connection. It's almost as if 100% of behavior considered as "cancerous" by imageboards can literally be shown to be directly incentivized by such point systems.

Having a few popular sites that don't suffer from this would be a much needed "detox" period for the entire internet.

whatever china/japan are using

mastodon.social?

>youtube
>no profile points
wat

Videos get points. Not users or profiles. Or am I wrong? I really don't engage much in the social sphere there or the comments, I just watch shit.

Just checked some channel pages and I guess I was wrong. It shows total subscribers and views.
This must be a recent change though no? I could have sworn there used to be no overall statistics, only on the videos themselves.

But either way, I still really think it would be nice to have a popular social media site that didn't have that shit.

If I knew I'd be busy creating it and becoming a billionaire instead of shitposting on Jow Forums

how fucking old are you lol

The thing about the next social is that you cant see tge next big one. By the tine you see it its already big.

Too mature for Jow Forums?

CB radio on emergency bands

WeChat with the integrations that China has.

Instagram
Its large now but its gonna get even larger

>be beta tester for a social media site that aims to not be a botnet
>it shuts down a year later due to lack of funds
>mfw

Attached: just froggo.png (688x578, 32K)

Honestly?

Weekend hangouts like we had in the 90s. Car meet ups. Or lan parties. Bring it back. I'm off all forms of social media except for snapchat because I love sending stupid pictures or videos to my bros.

Attached: 90s.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

Just whatever garbage gets popular first and is then sponsored by the advertising cartel and then msm. It honestly doesnt matter

A wifi mirror with an embedded camera that displays comments as you gaze into it

bilibili? that place is a paradise if you like anime and video games.

I reckon Google+ might make a decent comeback as Facebook and Twitter crumble. Ball's in their court though, depends on how they handle the opportunity.

Don't care, so long as it's not run by another jew.

Unironically this.