There there, Jow Forums, what's the matter? Mommy is trying to work. Come here, tell me what's wrong. Why are you upset?

There there, Jow Forums, what's the matter? Mommy is trying to work. Come here, tell me what's wrong. Why are you upset?

Attached: milkies.jpg (590x332, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

internetsociety.org/blog/2018/03/cgn-ipv6-fighting-online-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Recruiter said my CV was a meme, mommy!

Attached: 1532731621872.jpg (640x640, 66K)

*sucks on mommies tit*

not too hard, user!

go away you fucking disgusting 3d whore

>Why are you upset?
internetsociety.org/blog/2018/03/cgn-ipv6-fighting-online-crime/

the cops want to find out who I am, but i like being nobody, so I'm sad :(

Attached: infringement.jpg (303x60, 14K)

thanks, now I have Oedipus complex.

>Oedipus complex
it was a curse, he even skipped tow to get away form his adoptive mother, he did not know who his mother was nor that he killed his father, then he gauged his eyes out after finding out the truth, and his mother hanged herself

there is no complex, Freud was a gay faggot

What's it like being autistic? Do you not know what a story is? Just because the events in the story weren't entirely realistic (the curse and shit) doesn't mean the complex itself isn't real

>tfw compiled kernel without ipv6
haha catch me now faggot fbi

Attached: 1524888926517.png (450x524, 161K)

>why are you upset
I worked really hard to accomplish something of value despite incredibly bad odds but everyone I cared about died before I could find out if it would have made them proud of me.

Not him but if you knew anything about Freud you'd know he incorrectly accused everyone of being a latent homosexual that wanted to fuck their mothers.

That has nothing to do with the complex itself though. Freud being wrong in some regards doesn't make him wrong in others

It makes him a latent homosexual that wanted to fuck his mother

Great, so the complex still exists and is relevant. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone

my internet went out for about 10 minutes shortly after i posted this
not cool, faggot fbi...

Nah its bullshit, read a book

You just said he was attracted to his mother. The complex literally is about a child who is attracted to their mother. How does it not exist?

m-milkies

Attached: 1530204995878.gif (400x300, 973K)

Freud was known for projecting his issues and Oedipus obviously didn't originate with Signmund Fraud just his bogus theory.

>wanted to fuck his mother
his dad didn't let him, kept her for himself only

that made Freud upset

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1112, 135K)

>milkies.jpg

Attached: 1531220093425s.jpg (125x82, 2K)

>faggot fbi
you should report them to the police

Attached: I.jpg (725x301, 83K)

I cannot successfully use linux as a daily driver because I don't understand the command line. Thank you mommy for being here.

But you don't need the command line to use *buntu, or mint, among others

but mommy, I am trying to learn it so I can be cool and rice and use i3 or other tiling managers like the cool kids here. I just wanna be a cool kid...

You can do that on any Linux system. In Ubuntu, for example, you can install i3 along with whatever other DE and you can switch between them before you log in for the session. How can you claim to want to learn yet you are scared to use the command line. Also, you don't need to know command line for i3 either. Fuck off with your shitty bait

I...I did not know mommy. I am using manjaro because it is all in one and I don't want that bad amazon stuff people talk about.

You're fucking stupid

sorry mommy. I will let you work.

No tendies until you learn how to remove things, such as Amazon, from your system that you do not want.

guiyz i came thx for the thread

Any time, baby boo

Mommy, why do i not do good with linux? Is it because I just started on it?

That and the fear you have of the command line, which is totally optional for more beginner distros

why learn the command line mummy?

It fits your use case, it's faster to get work done for some people, it's resource minimal, it can integrate really well with certain text editors which further improves work speed. It doesn't get inane updates which can completely change and ruin the interface that one was used to

do you use it mummy?

Furthermore, it's cross platform. My command line ability on my desktop carries over flawlessly to any other Linux desktop. I don't need to lose workflow over my having one version of some program with one GUI but a different computer I'm working on having a different version with an 'updated' or 'downgraded' GUI
Of course