What are Jow Forums's thoughts on standing desks?

What are Jow Forums's thoughts on standing desks?

Attached: 81o6Cwh0V8L._SL1500_.jpg (1103x1500, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOXeXauRAm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice ass

fpbp

WHERE'S THE FUCKING COMPUTER

Attached: 1466122694904.png (633x758, 335K)

Are you blind? It's right there.
However, it's not even turned on, notice how the screen is black.

Attached: 1533082447258.jpg (1103x1500, 215K)

that's a printer niggu

can't fool me satan

Just a real premium ass.

Wearing flats and standing upright. What a great ass.

why her ass got bigger

printer

i see what you did there.

checked

Also@op, I think standing desks are alright if you only need the computer occasionally throughout the day, like in a "drive by" type scenario where you only need to look things up quickly. Like, in a warehouse or something a stand up desk would probably be better and more practical. I would never get one for everyday, prolonged usage because fuck standing all day long

good for women

i tried to set my computer high enough that i need to stand up and use it.......surely it got pretty tired and probably burnt quite a lot of fat doing that.

but i can't jerk off standing up man. and i can;t shoot for shit in FPS game

Behind the monitor.

Attached: 1526914644215.png (500x368, 84K)

im not usually attracted to white women as i got yellow fever but she's doing something for me.

Because she's got no tits

Standing desks are ok, as long as you can easily adjust them to be a sitting desk. Being forced to stand all day sucks. It is good for posture in small doses though.

can you see her tits when that ass is sitting on your face?

I'm exclusively attracted to JAV actresses and K-Pop idols and she's doing nothing for me.

Did you know the creator of linux uses a walking desk? Also, install gentoo.

Attached: linus-torvalds.jpg (299x168, 10K)

She's using Microsoft's new desktop as a service. She has a tiny thinclient attached to the vesa mount on the back of the monitor.

Mixed performance. It's only good for short intervals insofar as performance is concerned, at least according to one of the studies I read. I do recall it being relatively dubious, though, so take it with a grain of salt.

With that said if you're considering one I'd suggest you one that can adjust down to a traditional desk, or build one. If you're looking for postural correction a kneeling chair may be a good option for you as well.

Retarded and the majority of people who use them in offices do it so they can stand there and stare at everyone else, unless they are a midget.

Lurk moar

Attached: 1456440705053.jpg (448x473, 60K)

I like the one they gave me at work, it's nice being able to stand for a bit at times, definitely helps with the posture and reducing fatigue during the work day.

what a great ass

God, why cant she sit on my face?

Probably standing because she's sore from last night's date with Tyrone.

the fuck would I want to stand up all day for that's for poor people

Nah Tyrone got shot by a white boy at his church he's dead now

Pointless, I already have scoliosis and bad posture. I'll sit thank you

That sounds like a tortured existence my friend.

Attached: manofculture.jpg (1439x1190, 624K)

Why should it be? Genuinely curious.

There are more than 1 Tyrones though. Just like there's more than 1 John.

They are for normal fags... with nice butts.

Isn't the screen intentionally black so the stock photo customer can overlay their software product on the screen while leaving the original glare intact to make it look realistic?

to help your posture

I have motorized one at home so you can raise and lower it. Really nice to be honest.

>exclusively attacted to whores with plastic surgery
good to know

not as good as a treadmill desk

I want a desk that can go up.. and down. Up.. and down. Up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down. The Vengaboys are coming and everybody's jumping. New York and San Francisco, standing desk disco.

you're imagining things user

Attached: 78tiug.jpg (1103x1500, 171K)

Thicker

>woman_typing_on_printer.jpg

... or cables?

best i can do. ran out of screen

Attached: 79ytu.jpg (1103x1500, 322K)

>a rolodex
now THAT is some office equipment right there

Attached: 1532977337268.jpg (970x674, 80K)

But you have all this to work with

Attached: 1533121968934.jpg (1103x1500, 228K)

What you posted is a Dell.

But the OP's monitor doesn't even have a square stand.

Not thick enough.

Too much ass and no legs. Looks like a brazilian tranny with fake ass implants.

Is this what white people consider nice, interesting.

Sitting too long can cause you to develop a hernia. Standing desks are definitely healthy.

I have fucked up ankles and a twisted spine so standing for long periods is incredibly uncomfortable for me. I got an office job specifically so that I would be able to sit down all day, why would I change that?

Attached: 1492610104016.jpg (488x432, 35K)

Boomer tier.

Attached: 1527217062554.jpg (1024x557, 46K)

Have one at work and one at home. Really nice to be able to transition between sitting/standing based on what I’m feeling like. Choice is always preferred.

how to delay a thread.gif

This guy speaks the truth

Pure standing desks like in that pic are a shitty meme.
Motorized sit/stand desks are great, though. Wouldn't want to live without one.

First, corporations got rid of multitudes of offices, then they got rid of cubicle paritions, then they got rid of the idea of individual spaces with hoteling.
"If only there was something else we could take away from our workers, something to destroy a little bit more of their self-worth, all the while making them think it was healthy for them. That we're being progressive. That we're giving them a choice for the future. Any ideas?"
>There's nothing left to take away, unless, I dunno, you want to remove their chairs, but there's no wa-

After prolapsed disk in the back and sever neck pain, I've started to think it's not a meme anymore.

Attached: aLjX8wP_460svvp9.jpg (460x476, 54K)

Not enough cellulite for you huh, tyrone.

I worked hard physical labour for some time. I was used to spending 12 hours a day on my feet and overall in pretty good shape, young, fit, etc. I once got a job where I had to stand in one place 8 hours a day. Quit after 3 days, it hurt like a bitch. Humans evolved to either be on the move or sit down/lie to rest. Standing still for extended periods of time is unhealthy and painful.

If you get a good standing desk, you can easily switch it between seated and standing mode so you are not forced into either configuration.

posting from my electronic adjustable standing desk and desk treadmill right now ama
yes I am straight

Attached: 1515576508659.png (820x582, 535K)

Attached: cloak_uh.gif (500x265, 2.67M)

phy are you such a desklet?

That's a printer retard

Is this the desk config to beat them all.

Reminder: Linus Torvalds uses that too: youtube.com/watch?v=SOXeXauRAm0

AAAAAHAHAHAH SUMMER, THAT'S A FUCKING PRINTER. ALSO WHERE'S THE CABLES FOR THE PERIPHERALS.

I just love how stock photography always seems to fuck everything up. Pic related, it's also a "stock" photo.

Attached: dumb_ass_031.jpg (996x1600, 174K)

Please elaborate

Attached: 1383052494760.png (172x159, 49K)

Well, no matter how you sit, you will end up slouching.
This put a lot of pressure on the ligaments of your spine, eventually the intervertabral disk would pop off and start pressing on the nerves, and believe me that's something you don't want to experience.
So what I did was rest on bed with pillow under my back to easy the pain, but I had to slightly bend my knee and neck like pic related, but how wrong I was.
This position only ruined my knees, I can't even walk up or down stairs anymore without a crutch.
As for my neck, I can't look to sides without a sharp pain also I can't use my arms for long period of times because of arthritis in my neck.
The only two positions that I can be without pain, is either standing or sleeping.

Attached: girl-sitting-laptop.gif (480x308, 72K)

The fucking computer isn't on, let alone does it exist.

brb buying a motorized desk

This. Working as a security guard fucked me up, I tried to stretch every half hour or so but I could never bend over without horrible lower back pain.

Sounds like shit genes with all those issues.

ftfy

Attached: ftfy.png (475x643, 249K)

>He doesn't take frequent naps at work for maximum productivity to synergystically and holistically conjoin the work live paradigm

Attached: 8713897_orig.jpg (501x396, 23K)

>[loud techno music stops playing]
>are you afraid of it?

Enjoy your varicose veins.

What's the weight limit for these reclinging computer station chairs? Asking for a friend.

Underrated

>mouse falls off rest