Facebook is asking for a photo of myself

did i shitpost too hard and now they want me to be the first group that's gonna get sent to facebook gas shower?

Attached: ½Øͼ20180731165812.png (1592x953, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/bostonherald.com/opinion/op_ed/2018/07/fisa_documents_reveal_fbi_collusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he has a Facebook account
Leave Jow Forums and never come back.

Ask yourself, for what conceivable legitimate purpose would they want a mugshot style picture of your face?

There is no legitimate reason for this request.

it's probably the time to ditch my old account.

They need to put a face to all that hate speech you were spewing, bigot.
Enjoy your life sentence working the onions farms.

fpbp

even after what we know people are still eager to give everything away

Just go to /soc/ and use one from there. I've made lots of fake accounts on facebook and they've never questioned the authenticity.

Submit "20% lol" with a drawing of a stick figure.

i just use facebook to see memes and shitpost.

>permanently
>delete the photo
>won't appear on your """"Profile""""
fucking gestapo.

this

Leave this website and lurk more

I did this once and they deleted my account.

>we'll permanently delete the photo :^)

yes

Now that's what I call scary and creepy!

Send them a mail?

Send them this

Attached: x.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It's zuckerjew collecting more info for the NSA.

The worst bit about that post is, that some people might think it's sarcasm, when it's actually the truth.

send them a pic of some retard from

Maybe, you should play a game of sudoku.

well. my account is already gone, can't even see it from my secondary account.

Well, they probably did you favor.

Take a picture of your feminine penis.

Just change some bits, run it through darktable filters or something. ((they)) probably did a lazy hash search and google returned /soc/.

stop interfering in us elections, ivan

use juggalo makeup
or use a chink or nigger face since facial recognition doesnt work so well for them.

send a picture of your butt hole
post results

>tfw fb cares about you

hey! suka bliat, it was your own presidential candidate
unv.is/bostonherald.com/opinion/op_ed/2018/07/fisa_documents_reveal_fbi_collusion

>the bulk of the information that formed the basis for the FISA warrant applications was the “dossier” of allegations about Donald Trump’s activities in Russia.
>This dossier was provided to the FBI by British spy Christopher Steele.
>Steele was hired during the 2016 presidential campaign by opposition research firm Fusion GPS, who was paid by Hillary Clinton’s law firm Perkins Coie, who was paid by the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

Fucking hate facebook. I had my data deleted thanks to the GDPR, made a new account with my old profile pic and they disabled it, saying I should upload a newer pic.
What kind of horse shit is this?

This reminds me of wanting to make a gmail account for the first time in years and the form asking for a verifiable mobile number. Couldn't get around it, gave up.

>we'll permanently delete the photo
I totally believe that

Attached: 1524974251797.png (500x223, 28K)

This.

>You must add your face to my database so that I may know your true identity human, do not try and hide from me.

Attached: Zuckerbot consumes liquid H2O in order to cool his overclocked CPU.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>I had my data deleted thanks to the GDPR
how did you do that

If you're on the chans and didn't learn 6 years ago NEVER to have a kikebook and to tell the kikes you are in the military, getting a security clearance and NEED all photos of yourself gone from kikebook, you haven't been paying attention here and don't belong on board

>belonging on Jow Forums
doesn't sound like a very prestigious accolade desu senpai

Stop using facebook, retard.

Attached: 1533038627556.jpg (400x505, 55K)

Cmon

Attached: 1533060746342.jpg (1280x853, 143K)

> What kind of horse shit is this?
They probably keep hashes of 'deleted' files and check newer files against them.

Is this the facebook equivalent of mugshots?

>doesn't sound like a very prestigious accolade
Once you really have accumulated the wisdom of the chans, you know your way out of a lot of life's bullshit and-- you can try to be a twat and act superior-- but it actually is an accolade. Who would have known offhand to tell face berg that you are getting a military security clearance for ZOG and therefore NEED all the photos of yourself off kikebook? And it works.

>Still using FB
>"b-but only for muh memes!"
You're still using it, the reason is irrelevant. Delete your social media accounts, keep WhatsApp if you REALLY have to.

>keep WhatsApp
Enjoy your botnet

A perfect chance to delete your're facebook and never look back.

tfw fuck up and uploaded 1 pic of myself like 2 years ago even though I never upload pics, facebook is the only thing I used to keep in touch with some people, but I already deleted it like a year ago, sadly I'll forever be in the database

Read the second half of the sentence again, dumbo.

What's the point of this? what actually happens if you upload a pic? do they ask you to upload a pic of your driving license or some form of govenrment ID?

/thread

fpbp

They want a photo so they can find you in the rest of their database and ghost tag you everywhere you show up.

More likely they already have a ghost profile connected to all photos of you that your friends posted and the system is trying to match you up.

>FACE book
>asking for a photo of myself
Wew

sure they will "delete" the photo

give us your face and identity so we can put you in our massive user database goyim

Make me you fuckin' BITCH. lol I probably get more pus than you you fuckin' pus

they actually do request that from you if you live in the states. This mostly happens if some snowflake reported you saying you are not who you are in the picture. Its one of them options. theres a work around it though.

No such thing as "hate speech". Anything anyone ever has said is an opinion.

>being this butthurt
just leave already

what about europe?

Has anyone tried to upload a picture of their balls?

>Providing a meme for facebook access

im not sure about Europe as there are many countries with their own rules for facebook and such. they'd probably just want you to confirm your identify via phone numbers or email.

OP BTFO fuking normalfags leave my board

kill yourself

You won. Some people would probably pay Facebook to have their account deleted.

This and only this. I quit FB 3 years ago and I don't regret it one bit.

OP it's time for you to man up and gas that digital jew. Show the world your virgin rage.
Delete your social accounts and strike fear into the hearts of normies who know you're gonna shoot up your school/workplace some day.
Get on a watchlist like a real Chad. Stop taking digital estrogen in the form of "liking" your "friends'" puppy/ice cream/holiday pictures. That shit gay. It's not how a man is supposed to live.

Remember, (((they))) fear a man who they can't predict. If you don't share any intention, interest or activity with the world, they can't control you.

Attached: 1522259077691.png (697x768, 177K)

mods please lock this thread, it's already over

This, but this is a legit problem when I'm creeping on qt girls

i cant delete my facebook account i have to set up my high school 10 year reunion and FB is the only way i can contact these people

t. uses FB

>uses FB
>2018
eat a load of buckshot fuckerburger shill

Facebook is useful for staying caught up on what other people are doing and their relationships.
Maybe I'm autistic, but having the ability to go through and build a web of someones relationships and activities is insanely useful for figuring out exactly where you stand in their friend network. It is also useful for finding information that could be used against them in the future if needed.
I mostly use it for gauging how people are doing mental health-wise. If you notice someone you like is growing more outcast or is having a bad time without saying anything about it, you can help them out. People might not reveal a lot about how they are feeling in individual posts, but if you look at the whole picture you can usually figure out information about how they are doing based on their activities and usage.
I just wish they would let me get at their data without requiring me to make a new account every week, They keep closing mine presumably because they notice I'm just going through everyone's profile and their friend's profiles to get information. I've tried to make a legit looking profile on a normie looking machine without script blockers and whatnot, but visiting all those profiles without friending them sets it off.

>Maybe I'm autistic,
No, you're just a sociopath.

Hey I mostly use it for helping out friends in need. I've only ever used information against people a couple of times, the way I see it its basically publicly available information and if they didn't want it to be abused they shouldn't have put it out there.
And to be fair I am constantly telling them about how important their privacy is, not my fault they don't believe me. And everyone does make it really easy, the only people I have trouble getting information on directly are relatives that only post every couple of months. But I can get data on them by studying the activities of their close friends.
I am now realizing I may be a bit weird, I don't think I would call myself a sociopath though.

You're the reason FB isn't trusted.
>I-I only used 'info' against people a few times (and they deserved it!)
>b-but I always tell them how important their privacy is while violating it LOL
You're (probably) not a sociopath, but you clearly have zero awareness of boundaries. Jfc.
This generation.

As fucking usual, fpbp.

Attached: 1520034630002.jpg (1200x859, 265K)

That's fair, I definitely feel odd if I go too deep and end up straying to far out from my friend circle though.
I'm not sure social media can be modified to work around the problem of stalkers. I think that if you are regularly posting then you kinda have to work off the assumption that people are going to correlate info and find stuff you don't want them to, it's just too easy and fast to do.
You can take a quick scroll through someones Facebook page and immediately know everything they are up to and any problems they may have. They put all that info out there with the intention of it being seen.

>*knock knock knock* FBI OPEN UP

Enjoy your botnet.

>hate speech
>you need to verify yourself
>don't want to upload a photo

>Anything anyone ever has said is an opinion.
Right, but you're speaking of an opinion on someone else's playground, stupid
If you don't like it, go make your own hugbox

This is the problem. Even if you post very little, that can still be very revealing, and circumstantial evidence can say a lot. With FB you're scrutinized 24/7. If things are going well, fine. But when they aren't?

Truth be told, it isn't really your fault. You're just doing what any remotely intelligent person would do in this day and age. You're a symptom, not the cause.

>hook up with thicc bitch
>asks for your Facebook to check if you have a gf
>"FB sucks it's for normies"
>spend the night making sweet love to your hand

(((we'll permanentely delete the photo)))

This, it's too widespread. Not having an account says more about you than having one. It's not just a social network, it's THE social network. If you're a student trying to make friends without a FB account, you're essentially fucked.

FPBP

Fpbp

Grab a pic of old Soros' and remind them who they work for.

are you a federal agent?

grow a pair and talk to them

fpbp

>dude want to go out with me lmao
How's that likely to go down?
And don't bother just saying 'Hey :)' either, they know what you're up to.