You can't draw circles in Gimp

>you can't draw circles in Gimp
Um sorry, yes you can.

Attached: 1532129800845.webm (600x600, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ozRkE
web.archive.org/web/20180322222308/https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2018/03/bike-share-oversupply-in-china-huge-piles-of-abandoned-and-broken-bicycles/556268/
dla.mil/AboutDLA/News/NewsArticleView/Article/1196533/factory-tour-shows-how-an-abrams-comes-to-life/
security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/army-to-congress-thanks-but-no-tanks/comment-page-4/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams
dla.mil/AboutDLA/News/NewsArticleView/Article/1196533/factory-tour-shows-how-an-abrams-comes-to-life/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolute state of gimplets

This is why I need Windows. My clients and my boss expect quality software with excellent support. I make my bread and butter doing this, so I'd damn well expect industry standard software. Thank the Lord for Photoshop. Even if you have to pay for it it's worth it.

>Jow Forums still thinks in Photoshop vs. GIMP

Attached: image-67366--102922.jpg (1024x548, 34K)

>bru gui

freetards really think that they can compete with the golden graphics editor. kiss my ass loser

Attached: f1c8c86122d060786242c50418ee34c4.png (1120x593, 263K)

That's some awful font rendering.

>look at me, I'm blind

indeed

hey that's pretty neat
now make it draw a 3-dimensional rhombus

You can use the path tools for that.

Holy crap, how someone can see that and say it's superior?

How do I do this using Guile?

What an original thread, its almost as if we didn't have one with a lot of (You)s last week.

Where's the greentext about the user going to graphic design class or whatever?

same

Attached: 1527695757653.png (1584x1034, 519K)

You can use the circle select tool, fill the selection with a color, and optionally shrink the selection and do it again to get just the outline.

>this is considered an acceptable alternative to just having a circle tool like any other graphics editor
cucked

>needs a 2 and a half megabyte webm for
>fill
>shrink
>delete
>tries to appear smug

>good goy

Attached: rhompuss-or8.png (1156x718, 27K)

Select the Ellipse tool and hold Shift
Click Edit and Fill with Color
Click Select and Shrink
Press Delete

how

Attached: 1529340969146.jpg (686x576, 159K)

>a 3-dimensional rhombus
so . . . a cube

paintbrush
smooth stroke (something those sperdu niggers should learn to use)

explain this to me like I'm a brainlet

whoops
fixed, looks like a cube
but is not

Attached: notacube-or8.png (1068x936, 24K)

That's not programatic.

Attached: -739843911322892968.jpg (960x716, 413K)

idk maybe you could use some script fu for basic solids

>LOGO language
Good shit. Used to make cartoon animation as a kid by syncing the turtle speed with the monitor refresh rate.

It's the worlds most efficient sorting algorithm. It sleeps until it's time to print the next element. And so sorts all the inputs using nothing more than the sleep operation.

Attached: REC-2018-08-01T03:12:08-04:00.webm (1013x508, 725K)

What is that video from? Is that just a WebIDE? It looks like it searches for answers on Stackoverflow and uses those. But that can't be, can it?
Please respond

Attached: main_900-27.jpg (900x590, 243K)

Want to know this
as well

>Just invoke a logo interpreter from a python interpreter from an image manipulation program, it works for me

concurrency explained in one bash script

XKCD

n work done by the script, log n work made by the scheduler.

>kiss my ass loser
What is an "ass loser" and why do you have one?

glorious paint.net niBBas

>.net
>Windows

Attached: 1461793262056.jpg (800x584, 94K)

not that guy but dotnet core is the best thing to happen to software since Unix

Yeah, fucking brainlets I gotta tell you.

I like Adobe software, but the direction they are headed with CC and "online apps" major sucks.

Also if you check the "Sync" options in Creative Cloud, by default it uploaded my entire C:/Users/[username]/Documents folder to the "Adobe Cloud". Too far.

>by default it uploaded my entire C:/Users/[username]/Documents folder to the "Adobe Cloud"
jesus christ I know we meme a lot about botnets but that's just holy fuck

yes you can

Attached: g.png (1040x748, 162K)

some of them are good bikes
wtf

They're all brand new, not ridden a single time.

Capitalism :^)

Attached: main_900-24.jpg (900x620, 398K)

bicopalypse

Attached: perspective.jpg (800x480, 91K)

They are in my hometown as well in some hall not too far away as well. Nobody really owns them anymore, but they don't give them away.

I could really really use a bike.

Attached: main_900-19.jpg (900x600, 305K)

just take one.
don't see a problem in 'retrieving garbage'
less garbage

Just install Krita.

What if life is just a circle.

What's wrong with that? Got something to hide?

Attached: freeza.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Not necessarily, tard.

>XD CC

you can anyways, but this is a pretty neat way to do it hehe

and yet i can't leave a damn bike in my own backyard with out it eventually disappearing even in the whitest, lowest crime rate neighborhood.

>Capitalism
I literally Google searched it and apparently the pictures you keep posting autistically is the result of Chinks not knowing that supply and demand are a thing and creating a surplus of bikes when the demand was already met. So, it's not capitalism, it's just plain incompetence on the part of the gov't or the business involved. Honestly,, if the chinks followed the advice of capitalism, they wouldn't produce so much surplus. But they're chinks, so they do dumb shit.

>commie blames capitalism
>it's actually an example of how retarded communism is
lel

That's not really what happened, but whatever floats your goat, mate.
The sun is cold.

get ready for the "that's not real communism" response

Attached: radial_gradients.png (800x600, 450K)

GOP criticizing Obama for not supporting military and being weak commander in chief because he canceled an order for 2000 Abrams tanks when there was already 2000 Abrams tanks in mothballs.

#!/bin/bash
cat > /tmp/circle.svg

well gimp is crap now i know

circle select -> edit -> stroke selection

Gimp 2.10 lets you edit gradients (drag nodes) right on the image. As soon as you move a node, it becomes the new "custom" gradient. If you want to save them, just duplicate, and rename if you'd like.

Attached: CopyQ.kn2092.png (1680x1023, 254K)

No it isn't. Open the image full size

Literally took me a second. How can GIMP fags compete?

Attached: circle.png (1366x768, 92K)

Now make a green pepper.

File -> New. Make a large square canvas (at least 900x900, you'll usually want something bigger). Under Advanced Options, Fill With Transparency.

Ellipse select. Use shift to make a circle; if you need to resize, first long-click a corner and then press shift to keep it as a circle. Make a big circle that covers most of the canvas.

Edit. Stroke Selection. You'll want to choose a thick line-width.

When you're done, you can save the image. Then resize it (image -> scale image), copy it, and paste it into whatever image you need that actually requires a good-looking circle.

They stopped making Abrams a very long time ago, they've all been refurbs for years.

converting selection to path, then stroking path makes a nicer circle.

>gimp sucks lmao therefore windows

Attached: peace___by_tysontan-d760n42.png (1000x750, 478K)

Just google the post you quoted work for word.
Result #1.

Photoshop isn't a good enough reason to use wine, never mind windows.

I want to fuck the krita mascot, does that make me a furry?

That's literally what happened:
archive.is/ozRkE

Production of Abrams engines ended many years ago in the 90s. There was a program that would replace them with a new turbine engine from GE, but Rumsfeld ended that program in 2002. Similarly the production of new hulls ended in the 90s.

All "new production" you hear about is actually refurbishment of decades old engines and hulls.

Shit the link is it's fucked.
Here:
web.archive.org/web/20180322222308/https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2018/03/bike-share-oversupply-in-china-huge-piles-of-abandoned-and-broken-bicycles/556268/
Point is, you're fucking stupid if you don't believe the laws of supply and demand

I know, right? It's especially pathetic when you consider that all Adobe software is freeware now.

Attached: this kills the shill.png (130x46, 3K)

A circle is a very niche thing in any serious editing, it's only really useful in paint-tier shit

Straight from the horse's mouth, how "new" Abrams are made:

dla.mil/AboutDLA/News/NewsArticleView/Article/1196533/factory-tour-shows-how-an-abrams-comes-to-life/

>as production begins with used tank hull and turrets delivered via rail from a storage depot in Anniston, Ala. The parts are sand blasted and repainted before reassembly into what will become an ‘as-good-as-new’ refurbished tank.

They take decades old rusty hulls, sand blast them, then call them new production.

The articles you are recommending are all propaganda, from both sides. Neither republicans nor democrats are keen on telling you the truth. New production Abrams do not exist. The Abrams is an obsolete tank that is only kept in service because America throws money at it. It's power train is wildly inefficient compared to modern diesel MBT power trains (foreign diesel tanks with comparable weight go further than the Abrams, using less fuel, and using diesel fuel which is cheaper than JP-8: more efficient no matter which way you slice it); a replacement has been proposed a few times and never went anywhere. As I pointed out, they proposed a turbine upgrade that was cancelled in 2002, and a few years ago they proposed swapping in a diesel engine and that too went nowhere.

Why does all of this matter? Because the narrative fed to you is bullshit because the truth isn't flattering to either party. Democrats want to end refurbishment of old tanks and replace them with nothing. Republicans want to keep refurbishment of old tanks, and not upgrade them. None in the media will tell this to you straight.

Attached: Prototype M1A3.jpg (800x614, 144K)

There's Mac OS tho

Funny, my first result is this.
security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/army-to-congress-thanks-but-no-tanks/comment-page-4/
And your pic related isn't what I get when I image search abrams A-1

Attached: CopyQ.Ti2092.png (1200x683, 960K)

The pick is a joke autismo.

As to your article, it's propaganda:

>If the Pentagon holds off repairing, refurbishing or making new tanks
>the U.S. hasn't stopped producing tanks since before World War II, according to lawmakers.
>If the U.S. pauses tank production and refurbishment
>Many of the suppliers for tank manufacturing are scattered around the country so the issue of stopping production or refurbishment
>If the U.S. pauses tank production and refurbishment it will hurt the nation's industrial economy, lawmakers say.

>"refurbishing or making new" [...] "production and refurbishment" [...] "production or refurbishment" [...] "production and refurbishment"

Numerous times this article misleads you into thinking Lima is making new tanks, not just refurbing old tanks. New tanks haven't been made since the 90s. The democrats, the republicans, CNN, and Fox news are all deliberately misleading you. Why is that so hard for you to accept?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams

What do you think that article refutes?

>click on ellipse tool
>create a selection 300x300 (or whatever you need)
>click Edit: Stroke selection

Attached: gimp.png (830x882, 28K)

>Honeywell was developing another gas turbine engine with General Electric for the XM2001 Crusader program that was to be a replacement for the Abrams's AGT-1500 engine.[105] The new LV100-5 engine was lighter and smaller (43% fewer parts) with rapid acceleration, quieter running, and no visible exhaust.[106] It also featured a 33% reduction in fuel consumption (50% less when idle) and near drop-in replacement.[107] The Abrams-Crusader Common Engine Program was shelved when the Crusader program was canceled

>General Dynamics has been working on a drop-in diesel engine to replace the gas turbine engine. It is smaller than the turbine, 14% cheaper to operate per mile, and has a four-fan cooling system which is to greatly reduce the tank's heat signature.[109] [...] The improved engine and tracks are not part of an Army upgrade program, but may be included in a near-term engineering change proposal (ECP) phase.[110][111]

Oh look, it's exactly what I said. The AGT-1500's are decades obsolete but all attempts to replace it have failed. They stopped new production of them in 1995; all "new" AGT-1500's are refurbs.

Ditto with all the hulls and turrets. They're ALL refurb, Lima doesn't make new ones. They take old rusted and busted hulls and turrets and then sand blast them and repaint them. (dla.mil/AboutDLA/News/NewsArticleView/Article/1196533/factory-tour-shows-how-an-abrams-comes-to-life/)

The Defense Logistics Agency is an authoritative source here. Are you going to link me another wikipedia page or CNN page, thinking it somehow disproves me?

I thought you implied the pic I posted was a joke.
Both dems and republicans lobbied for more unneeded tanks. The point I wanted to make in the first place was that capitalism doesn't magically do good because simple laws of suppy and demand as drumpftards would have you believe. You can't just deregulate everything with regulations. Capitalism will eat free enterprise alive if left unchecked. I'm a big fan of free enterprise, but not capitalism.
I criticized the GOP for politicizing a ruling against spending on behalf of lobbyists. You politicized the point I tried to make.

The army chief of staff didn't want any tanks refurbished. The contractors lobbied for it.

Corrupt government spending is orthogonal to the matter of capitalism vs planned economies. The problem here is with the republic form of government, where representatives are incentivized to act against the best interests of their nation to prioritize businesses and jobs programs (Lima is the later, not that the distinction really matters.) This sort of corruption happens in planned economies too, there are countless examples.

There are numerous severe legitimate flaws with capitalism, but the approach you've picked is not a very good angle of attack. Better would be to attack companies like Coca Cola and Pepsi that produce addictive nutritionally bankrupt beverages that contribute to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people per year, yet they get away with it because the free market capitalism has no answer to this on account of being based on objectively false predicates (such as consumers making informed decisions about what they consume.)

The point is there were never any new tanks in question. It was all a fight over the refurbishment of old tanks, which the media and the DNC and the GOP went to pains to conceal. They loath admitting that no new Abrams tanks have been produced in over two decades. All parties involved are corrupt; they all try to deceive the public in one way or another. This is a fundamental flaw of governing a country using a republic.

Attached: crcls.jpg (743x437, 110K)

Attached: crcls2.jpg (764x453, 206K)

>Uses Photoshop
>Calls herself a man
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: www.gif (741x453, 108K)

What exactly happened to these bikes?

The point is the army didn't even want tanks, just lobbyists for the contractors wanted them, and it was just the GOP that called Obama weak on defense for nixing it.

>using Photoshop
>not Fireworks
>2008+10