Terry is uploading again

Terry is uploading again

Anyone know where he is and how he is doing?

youtube.com/channel/UCJZTn-fPu-uIA55UI47_cXg/videos

Attached: terry.jpg (1334x878, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/Downloads/
templeos.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is his shoulder still fucked up? does it not hurt?

He is doing poorly because he has no meds and because you pieces of shit support his unhealthy, unsafe lifestyle.

seems to me that he got back out of the mental hospital and he's back to his old insane self.

which is good, and bad. i mean, even in the TempleOS source code, he admits it's a toy OS that's intentionally crippled. somebody more sane than current terry must have written that stuff.

now he's back on the scene and seems to be gravitating more toward catholicism than ever before, with a special emphasis on archangel michael.

sad. i was hoping he would be medicated and could be put back to work on writing good code (which he can do and which is a very rare skill these days)

anyhow, i think terry is already back in his old form, with slight evolutions, and we can expect more of his usual shit now that he's out of the psych ward

Stupid fucking niggers

>He is doing poorly because he has no meds
The meds were the problem. Psychiatric medicine is complete bullshit, it's almost never effective and the side effects are awful. All shrinks should be rounded up and gassed

we really all need to donate a couple bucks each until we can buy him a shack somewhere with no property taxes...

i just donated 50$ to this guy, make sure you do your part

He's living healthy, exercising every day, talking to god, and eating healthy snacks he hides in a bush.

Attached: 1522508992679.webm (320x240, 2.71M)

I swear Jow Forums is gonna drive this man more insane than he already is

He's hunting CIA in The Dalles, Oregon.

Attached: neo-terry.jpg (1000x416, 76K)

Jow Forums made him obsessed with cucking and thinking Diana could only orgasm from big dick niggers.

My schizophrenic uncle can't lead even a semi normal life without medication

This man is just fucking awesome.

Damn, he's turning into a caveman.

Most can't live normal lives with or without. In truth there is no effective treatment.

You're recklessly stupid and need to be put down.

I am schizophrenic. There literally is medication that makes it better. I know because I am taking it.

WTf is he doing all the way out there?

My sister has the schizo. Risperidone is a miracle drug, it made her sane.

How often does she take it?

No one is supporting or enabling Terry to do this. He does whatever the fuck he wants regardless of how much attention he receives.
Aren't the donations being stolen by the cunts who run his website?

what? stolen? what are you talking about?
donate, goy

CIA niggers think they can escape God's wrath. They cannot. Terry finds them anywhere.

Attached: 1484249362505.png (810x1318, 1.25M)

Inevitable biopic when

Attached: 1200px-Peter_Capaldi_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (1200x1685, 380K)

That was Jow Forums. When these threads were only on Jow Forums it was mostly Linus shitposting. Terry threads starting appearing on Jow Forums then a bunch of epic /b/tard trolls decided they were going to fuck with a schizo

If he ever becomes so insane that he somehow hits worldwide headlines I think a movie (or maybe a documentary) will happen.

Nope. It was all the turds that floated into Terry's orbit once that neckbeard guy on youtube had made a video about him.

We need an exmilitary photoshop of this picture

Diana isn't pure. He needed to know.

>doing poorly
meds and internet fucking with his head made him miserable, he looks way better now when being homeless

TempleOS Download - templeos.org/Downloads/

Donate to TempleOS and King Terry - templeos.org

If I buy a TOS shirt will the money go to Terry?

this

Is that the Golden voice hobo guy?

Terrys doing jussst fine.

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-132835.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Jim likes to document dumpster fires

keep pathologizing every unusual person on earth see what kind of shit world you end up with
if terry wanted to be in an institution he would be

That's not consistent with the pathology of his condition. People with mental health issues are often homeless as a result of their rejection of societal help and the symmetrical cessation of societal support.

t. Psychiatristfag

holy shit he look manly as fuck

Haven't been keeping track for a while.
>how did he lose his van?