$1 trillion

This is what happens when you hide in your shitty little board, spending 18 hours a day shilling bargain-bin crapdroid phones and backdoored Chinese laptops.

You get Blown. The. Fuck. Out.

Apple is just 9 hours away from becoming the world's first publicly-traded TRILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION. And no amount of crying on Jow Forums can stop that :^)

Attached: already over a trillion in after-hours trading.png (635x531, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares

>normies continue to buy garbage
truly shocking

Y is a for appel so rich?

Yes, they have a lot of money, but their products are still crap and you're still an idiot for buying em.

all I see this this

Attached: nasdaq-bubble.gif (255x297, 4K)

there is a law within the universe, that is very basic. it governs much, especially about earth bound entities. It is called gravity. Man has spent many years attempting to defy this axiom, only to get egg on its proverbial face after attempting to do so. It is thus:

What goes up, must come down.

With all of the moves being made by and against apple, it will soon crash and burn. Ironically, it will be as it has always been. Those who hold the reins of power in this moment have not learned from the past obviously, and that is this:

Apple is not a company that can fabricate it's own hardware and actually survive.

The next computers created by Apple will involve a processor that is once again created by Apple. Graphics created by Apple. Apple is attempting to remove desktop PC from their lineup and replace it with mobile.

Apple will die soon enough.

Humans have a biological need for a religion due thousands on thousands of years of villages with a shaman going better than a village without one.
And apple just exploits this need.

>people buying inferior products means I got blown the fuck out
lol. suck a dick macfag, oh wait, you already are

Attached: 1532688470568.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>trillion dollar valuation
This is what -1/12 = 1 + 2 + 3 ... truly means.

>Apple will die soon enough.
All of a sudden it makes sense why 99.9% of this board is unemployed; no sane person would hire someone who shamelessly repeats dogma that has consistently been proven wrong every single year for 20 consecutive years. Not even eschatological cults are this stupid.

Attached: typical g poster.png (834x614, 507K)

This is because a cyst has to grow large enough to explode. People are going to feel like it's not worth it to deal with con artists, criminals, frauds, terrorists, and other lowly scum until it reaches a certain point that it has to be dealt with or else.

They could survive 50 years on just their cash reserves.

So if mass appeal is the ultimate standard to which we hold things - that would mean that Reddit, with its much larger userbase, is unquestionably superior to Jow Forums.

Using your own logic, why don't you just go back there, then?

Attached: 1496624828085.jpg (640x474, 51K)

>p00mp eet

Attached: 1510509254952.jpg (1920x1920, 1.65M)

>make a product targetting stupid people (i.e. the majority of people)
>succeed
wow what a surprise

>L-L-LOOK HOW MUCH PROFIT APUL MADE OFF ME
>I PAID OVER $1000 FOR THEIR $200 MADE IN CHINA CHINKTRASH
>LOOK HOW HARD TIMMY IS POUNDING MY ASS
lmao @ ur LYFE

Say it with me:
PROUD
C U C K

Attached: 1513237866325.jpg (420x572, 82K)

Paying more than the actual value of a product to funnel money to the company whose political agenda you support is money laundering 101. As such, figures like Apple's stock price and market capitalization cannot be taken at face value.

PROUD
C U C K

And who's really to blame?

Intel, nvidia, benq, logitech, asus, roccat, gigabyte, SAP... All these companies that produce overpriced products. Overpriced in terms of something completely equal does the absolute same job but for less money.
Because, you know, most people think in the sunken cost fallacy world view. If they already invested into it, they stay there, unwilling to try something better. These companies also try to deceive. They deceive a lot and they deceive hard. That meant Microsoft could grow and grow and grow.

And what happens then with the Microsoft goyim? He visits a friends house, sees his shiny MACBOOK and thinks
>"Oh wow, this is so much better than the garbage I have at home!"
leading to him buying a MAC.
And the duopoly was born.

If Microsoft wouldn't have had the embrace, extend, extinguish agenda, Linux could have been a viable alternative for the normie. But the normie got lured deeper into the shitty MS ecosystem, unwilling and unable to see the truth. Until the marketing team from the other side showed them an alternative. Maybe not the best alternative, by far not the only one. But they managed to show it.

People are not stupid, they're uninformed.
May look exactly the same, but not knowing the difference will kill you.

>Oh wow, this is so much better than the garbage I have at home!"
I blame the 1366x768 TN panels for that

PROUD
C U C K

PROUD
C U C K

PROUD
C U C K

PROUD
C U C K

threads like these remind me how Jow Forums is full of high schoolers who have never been in a professional technology-related environment
pro tip: windows and the linux kernel are made on macbooks

Undeserved wealth from idiot mactoddlers and iphags.

They fucking deserve it, their engineering is fucking top notch and they go over the top to deliver their products.

Meanwhile it's fake news against them all the time.

Fake YouTubers like Casey Neistat attacking them, while being sponsored by Samsung.

Basically every YouTuber even, MKBHD, etc.

Tech sites making up stuff against Apple.

Finance sites and channels also making up stuff against Apple.

Thing is that they don't matter, people know from their experience what's good and what's not.

Once they taste the truth, there's no going back.

>first publicly-traded TRILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION
All I get from this is that Americans are obsessed with corporations and big numbers.

Ahahah, yeah loser, they have been saying that about Apple for more than 20 years.

You have to acknowledge that a business model built entirely on exploiting idiots isn't a half-bad idea. There will be no shortage of profits for Apple for as long as there is no shortage of idiots in the world.

And YOU are a genius!

That must be why you are unemployed and live in your moms basement.

>Apple
>manufactured and assembled in China
>not chinese laptop
>not backdoored by NSA and probably China
ok sweetie.

Basic sluts (50% of the world's population) can't get enough of Apple products though. To get rid of Apple, you must first get rid of women.

Android being dogshit is what keeps the iPhone flying high, but as soon as they get a real competitor Apple is going to be in trouble.
Without Jobs they just don't have a future.

You are right.

Thing is that people keep telling people Apple is overpriced, which is not, and Android is "a better deal"

So people keep expecting better phones than an iPhone for $200, THEY ARE NOT.

So people keep expecting the top of the range phones to be as good or better than iPhones, it was truth for a brief moment, with Samsung selling as much or more than iPhones and at the same ASP or even more. That made lots of money to dump into R&D for Android, but then Apple launched the iPhone 6, and Samsung took a momental beating, because those shitheads focused on bullcrap "features" that don't matter, and now Apple had big screens too, now Apple has all the money to spend on R&D and make their phones the best.

So how fast will it crash? Who's shorting?

PROUD
C U C K

>reddit spacing
>using jewtube as your souce of jews
>using jewtube at all
>defending a corporation
>"poor apple they get attacked all the time!"
take your dongle and neck yourself

where's your business retard?

>Once they taste the truth, there's no going back.
This.

Attached: 1507506537855.jpg (1080x1370, 291K)

There used to be a difference before staying uninformed meant sticking your head up your ass 24/7.

Lol, you got your daddy's laptop just to do that?

Go watch a Louis Rossmann vídeo to calm yourself.

It's showing you need it.

who?

PROUD
C U C K

Attached: 1519888141925.png (1051x708, 655K)

It's because we actually have more than 0 of certain things like food.

Who did Apple steal the i- prefix from? I have a suspicion that they stole it from IHOP to make it sound like something you eat.

not to mention that justin bieber is one of the best musicians to ever live

they start all their products with i because it was originally supposed to stand for "internet" (original iMac) but its also a gross simplification of "my [device]" for newer device families (iPhone = my phone, because my = i")

PROUD
C U C K

>They fucking deserve it, their engineering is fucking top notch and they go over the top to deliver their products.
If you meant social engineering, then we're in agreement.
>Meanwhile it's fake news against them all the time
Sure, sure, sure, sure.
youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8
And this is just the beginning.

Ahahaha, this idiot responds with a Louis Rossmann video...

All you gonna watch today must be that.

What's your response? An apple ad? Writing RANDOM WORDS all caps, like fanboys do like clockwork when they feel upset?

People hate Apple because Apple is successful.

Specially these neckbeards here.

1. Pajeets can't afford Apple, that's their one year salary, in fact, more, just to buy a friggin iPhone, of course they are going to hate it, because they see it everywhere in the internet, and can't have it, they may say they don't want it, but the curiosity is there (at least).

2. Then there are the idiots who like computers, but are too dumb and too lazy to graduate in some 1st tier shit and have a job in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and proceed with their lives. Of course they hate Apple, Apple computers are reliable and easy to use, Apple users don't need them, Apple users can go to an Apple store and get the thing fixed. Also Apple users tend to be more intelligent and simply don't need their "teachings" for how to format a pen drive.

3. Then there are the high schoolers, the unpopular poor and ugly kids. They think that it's iMessage that's impeding them to talk with "their friends", the popular people at school, but no, it's just a way of them to gate keep the people they don't want out.

LOL, this idiot responds with a Samsung ad.

t. iToddler
MOOOODS

Ehehe

ITT: Literal retards
Becoming a $1 Trillion corporation is HISTORIC. Don’t let your petty Apple hatred blind you to something of this magnitude.

Attached: CDDC091F-A9F5-4668-8F39-AA43DDAE61AB.png (340x495, 148K)

I'm forced to use an applel at work and I fucking hate it.

I've been using MacBooks since the first intel model, currently using a 2013 MBA. Honestly can't see myself buying another Mac however, the price hike was ridiculous for very little added value (if any was all).
Not to mention they've been ruining their mac software, making it more "in line" with the iPad versions, which is ridiculous. Garageband used to be a relatively powerful tool for amateur creators, and now it's completely lobotomised.

Still smaller than Standard Oil or Dutch East India Company.

PROUD
C U C K

How much money will they lose, if I suddenly throw at them an atomic bomb?

>Down 5bux
>Up 0.38cents
See!! Apple is doing great!