Peripherals

I just received this thing Jow Forums thought's

Attached: mouse aids.jpg (4699x3133, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/CORSAIR-MM1000-Wireless-Charging-Mouse/dp/B077ZGS1GN
aliexpress.com/item/Rapoo-Rechargeable-Multi-mode-Wireless-Mouse-Bluetooth-3-0-4-0-and-2-4G-switch-between/32891219875.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use that daily. Love it.

I got Logitech Mx Master. I fucking love it, only has to be charged every 10 days or so. Is that an updated version of the Mx Mater?

>Jow Forums

Attached: 1530840840339.jpg (740x737, 120K)

the side wheel, buttons, and pad all suck, but the rest is great. 7/10

I was considering it, and ripping out the battery and modifying to be directly powered by USB.
Would have made it lighter, but still a wireless sensor. I live in a condo and there's too much interference for a wireless mouse.

If they released a proper wired version, I'd get it. Until then, I'm sticking with my Naos 7000 for daily use.

It's been out for a while.

>not a g903
pass.

>It's been out for a while.
what's the name? Curious. I just bought a new fucking game mouse today so doubt I will be buying anytime soon, but would like to have it to bookmark.

It's called the MX Master still. It's just the new one.

yes its the MX Master 2s

Ok bro not everyone games as hard as you

It's awesome. I have it too. Great upgrade to my MX Performance. I love the bluetooth connection coupled with the little button at the bottom of the mouse which allows for quick switching between devices.

I fucking haven't been able to use mine for a few months now since I lost the dongle. I think a universal dongle *might* work but not sure. Anyway, got so sick sick of losing the fucking things that today I bought one mouse for gaming, and one where the fucking pad acts as a charger itself. Haven't opened it and tried it out yet but seems cool, and at least will never have to worry about losing another fucking dongle. Literally have about 15 of them in a drawer now but none seems to ever match up properly with the mouse I want it to...

>I love the bluetooth connection
does the bluetooth connection work without the fucking dongle? It's probably moot for me now since I go the fucking pad that acts as a charger, but still would be good to know.

the MX master and current model the MX Master 2s are also Bluetooth capable. and the software shows you how to pair the mouse with the unifying dongle.

yes Bluetooth works without the dongle. Its either or.

the little time I have had it and I love it. paired it with my Logitech K850 keyboard. Never been happier.

I love the smart shift scrolling took me a little while to dial in the sensitivity but now its perfect I am going to be thrown off scrolling on other mice.

thanks

I wonder if the fucking keyboard (also lost dongle for that.....why the hell did they need to give this thing a name that sounds like a sex toy?) is also compatible with bluetooth? Have to try it out later.

Also, can't wait to open this up and try it. Unless Corsair paid to nigger rig the ratings, seems like people really like it:

amazon.com/CORSAIR-MM1000-Wireless-Charging-Mouse/dp/B077ZGS1GN

both my mouse and keyboard are either or
"Logitech m850 keyboard, and MX Master 2S"
and both can pair with any Logitech Unifying dongle. I think all current Logitech wireless mice and keyboards are Unifying compatible. Just not all of there wireless products are Bluetooth. if it says its unifying it will work with the unifying dongles.

the fucking unifying one is only $10 shekels, but before I buy it I was to se the self-charging mouse pad works out. Going to need to get it anyway actually since with my new 3 keyboard setup going to be moving fucking all over and the corsair keyboard with 3 plugs into the PC won't be very useful.

>new 3 keyboard setup
*3 monitor setup

why worry about the battery life on the MX Master 2s it will last 70 days. Takes three minutes to charge. and my k850 keyboard lasts 36 months before it needs new batterys.

I preferred the original MX Master. The sideways scroll wheel is dumb for me because 2 applications use it, and it's not useful in either of them. The side buttons suck dick too.

It only lasts 2-3 days on battery, and I expect the battery to be dead in a year or two. The original had a replaceable AA which I put eneloop pros into and it lasted for days without the planned obsolescence.

It is ok besides the receiver being interrupted by nearby USB3 interference, but what isn't since that protocol is noisy garbage

Yours might have a problem in that case. I have used mine since over 1 year, an charge it every 3 to 4 weeks with daily usage (i would say on average 5-6h a day).

very comfy mouse. I've been using it for 2 years now

Same

10th for have one, use it daily at work. Charge lasts a long time, the sides roll button is great (but you need max sensitivity because it only advance one character width in most text editors) and the gesture buttons mapped to media controls is awesome.

Sweet the more I have had this thing the more I love it.

>favourite mouse is dying
>can't find a replacement

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Turn it off when not using your computer and it'll last significantly longer.

Used to not turn it off, and I would have to charge it every 15 days or so, now I charge it once a month.

Don't get the WHITE one, mine is yellowing otherwise it's good

Just got it yesterday, already improved my workflow by adding useful hotkeys to the buttons like this
#!/bin/bash
case "$(xdotool getactivewindow getwindowname)" in
*"Firefox"*)
[[ $1 -eq 0 ]] && mod_keys='Ctrl+Page_Up'
[[ $1 -eq 1 ]] && mod_keys='Ctrl+Page_Down'
;;
*"Terminal"*)
[[ $1 -eq 0 ]] && mod_keys='Ctrl+Page_Up'
[[ $1 -eq 1 ]] && mod_keys='Ctrl+Page_Down'
;;
*"Kate"*)
[[ $1 -eq 0 ]] && mod_keys='Alt+Left'
[[ $1 -eq 1 ]] && mod_keys='Alt+Right'

esac
xdotool key "${mod_keys}"

Attached: IMG-15178918f63d108287d065b33c46a57a-V.jpg (1920x1080, 531K)

what model user?, any part of a mouse can be repaired/upgraded nowadays.

your dick thumb or part of your palm doesnt miss click the side buttons?

My dick thumb? But no I haven't made any misclicks yet mainly because of the ridge on the homekey like you get on F and J on keyboards. It also didn't take long to get used to.

>logi

I have the original. it's the best mouse I've ever owned

Attached: 20543820_446787679036902_1957796466766908124_o.jpg (1304x892, 170K)

My MX master died a year ago, replaced it with this cheap look-a-like for $30. Must say it is very, very good for a mere 30 bucks.

Attached: vtyMKWm[1].png (783x395, 415K)

>Logi

Attached: 1531854850295.png (212x200, 17K)

What exactly broke, and what mouse is that?

HEAVY

Blame Japan

Believe it or not, but it fell in a swimming pool..
Dried it nicely but didn't work at all afterwards.

The lookalike is a Rapoo MT750. Of course it's
not a Logitech, but it has (almost) all the same
functions for only a fraction of the price.

Attached: PVGWz9E[1].png (800x400, 154K)

I CAN'T FIND A ERGONOMIC MOUSE THAT ISNT 12 BUTTONS LEET GAYMUR BULLSHIT REEEE.

Is there any driver autism to deal with?
Also can I use it in a wired mode? Does it charge or do you need to replace the batteries?
Also link?

>the scroll wheel doesn't scroll properly, keeps reverting direction randomly
how the fuck do you fix this? what's a mouse that doesn't suffer from this?

This. The MX requires drivers to perform things like window and desktop switching. Does that mouse have such configuration drivers too? Or are they hard coded? Also, how's the battery life?

Personally I would like it to have a pinky rest too, now it gets caught under the side if i move it to the right.

Mx master or generic microsoft redlaser

Requires shitty logitech bloatware and horizontal scrolling barely works, but other than that it's great.

No driver autism and you can use it in wired mode.

aliexpress.com/item/Rapoo-Rechargeable-Multi-mode-Wireless-Mouse-Bluetooth-3-0-4-0-and-2-4G-switch-between/32891219875.html

I just saw they are $41 now. still not expensive for what you get. I swear to god they were $30 (€25) back then. (could be it was a flash sale or something)

Attached: xT8cGQu[1].png (1214x553, 221K)

there's a hair in the sensor

assuming you're right, how could I clean it without taking the whole thing apart?
(bought the same model twice, when the older one broke I took it apart, but it's impossible to assemble it back afterwards because plastic)

blow into the slot lel.
try and wash it out with squirty isopropanol? or dig it out with a wire hook?

I managed to dig out the hair using a long brush, it's working way better now
thank you user, now my mouse is bearable again

why would anyone get this mouse? All it has to offer is a side scroll wheel, which is only supported in like 4 programs.

Is it a rechargeable battery?

recently bought the g403, it's bigger then the mice i'm used to, hopefully i won't get buyers regret

Attached: 1510320000134.jpg (1500x1001, 158K)

>Kensington Expert Trackball Mouse dies
>go to order another one
>go for wired this time since I went with wireless to free a USB port and it needs a dongle anyway
>$70 for wired vs. $50 for wireless
>get wireless
>week later seller still hasn't shipped it, cancel the order
>order a different wireless one of the same model for $10 more
>came in today, turns on but doesn't connect
Fuck it, I'm getting a wired one this time.

Attached: Kensington Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball 4.jpg (1000x1000, 261K)

my g602 keeps disconnecting from its sensor. you can watch it happen in the application cause it'll switch to "please reconnect" what should i get? I have an mx master 2s at work and i like it a lot but they bought it so i don't really right away want to spend that much.

Works as widely adopted zoom function on macOS (usually need to do pinch on a touchpad for that), or switching between tabs, brightness/volume control, alt-tabbing, showing/hiding notifications, swapping between desktops and regular vertical scrolling. I find it very useful for zooming, for like a web browser, image viewer, photoshop, sketch, etc. you can also make it change it's function depending on what app is focused so it's super useful.

have the sensor closer or stop using your mouse near a microwave

I'm actually considering getting a new mouse right now, torn between Logitech G203, Razer Abyssus v2 or Razer DeathAdder.

For me it's the razer basilisk, you can setup 5 onboard profiles and then uninstall razer shitware and it won't even force shitty rgb lighting on you.

Attached: basilisk.jpg (2400x1600, 171K)