Hope you guys are ready for this tech bubble to blow up in their fucking faces

Hope you guys are ready for this tech bubble to blow up in their fucking faces.

>If you thought the slump in U.S. technology stocks was bad, take a look at Tencent Holdings Ltd.

>The Chinese Internet giant has tumbled 25 percent from its January peak, erasing about $143 billion of market value. That’s the biggest wipeout of shareholder wealth worldwide, as measured from the date of each stock’s 52-week high. Facebook Inc., the F in the FANG block of mega-cap U.S. tech shares, is the second-biggest loser with a $136 billion slump over the past three trading sessions.

>Investors around the world are beginning to question whether the best days are over for technology stocks -- the leaders of a nine-year boom in global equities. Tencent, Asia’s second-largest company after e-commerce behemoth Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., has also been dogged by concern that growth in its mobile-gaming unit is slowing. The stock, down 3.3 percent on Tuesday and 9.8 percent in July, capped its biggest monthly retreat since 2014.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-31/think-u-s-tech-is-bad-check-out-tencent-s-140-billion-selloff

Attached: tech sink.jpg (1103x799, 97K)

With the extremely low P/e ratios even for the sector one can only dream companies like Facebook and Intel will see a loss in earnings or lowering of their expectations so the stock will go down drastically.

I want the techmeme to end so the housing prices in the bay area return to pre-2000's prices

Looking forward to the crash , tech industry has gone to shit and it needs a rebirth.

retard

thinkin' bout share price

Attached: 1500551935194.png (1000x1000, 386K)

Thanks Trump!

it was affordable to live in the Bay once?

>t.intel jew

absolutely

Tencent will rebound, they manage Wechat and Wechat is becoming the main way to pay for things and transfer money in China and for Chinese across the world and more and more western cities are adapting to allow Chinese tourists to pay with it.

chink companies literally don't matter

>investors sold off Tencent because growth slowed
>investors sold off Facebook because of all the scandals and Zuck dicking them around some more
>the sky is falling

What the fuck is Fang ? I get that Facebook is the f, apple the a and g is obviously Google.

What's the fuck is the N ?

Attached: 6366.png (313x300, 89K)

Nigger

Netflix

I wasn't aware worldstarhiphop was that big.

Guess I truly am a brainlet

Netflix isn't that big. It should have been FAG

They unironically added Netflix so it couldn't be FAG

Which is stupid because they could have just added Microsoft which is much larger anyways.

good i fucking hate chinks, tencent deserves to rot

SEATTLE
E
A
T
T
L
E

Amazon is WAAAAAY bigger than Netflix even if you just consider tech
>FAAG

Tesla is bigger than Netflix

>t.bagholder of overpriced stock

Exactly.

Attached: WeChat Image_20171118200200.jpg (1440x1080, 191K)