That time when you made a personal website

>that time when you made a personal website
>implying anyone would care about that

Attached: 1451952380533.png (358x398, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sleepystallman.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when you made a vbulletin forum for admin powers

>when you put a chatbox on your freewebs
>Co.nz to bypass school firewalls
>meme with your friends
>alt-tab
>teacher finds out, added to firewall
>find new domain
>repeat
Was pretty fun desu

I would make a personal website but I have nothing to put on it.

>bought a domain pointing to my linkedin
>domain only exists on my linkedin and resume

Kek

>he doesnt know the dxdiag chatroom

we even invited girls

put nudes on it

>not using netsend to send messages to each other.

>middle of a test in the high school computer lab
>FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT keeps popping up on everyone's screens every 3 seconds

right in the feels

>that geocities Maddox ripoff you made when you were 13

Attached: 8fe.jpg (613x531, 36K)

Angelfire is still up, if you can commit to sticking to 20mb and under.

>that epic gamer Weebly website no one went on

No one wants to see a chubby male nudes

Speak for yourself breeder, I want to see some chubs.

Attached: Working_OUT.jpg (728x546, 98K)

SHUT UP

Attached: .png (645x773, 253K)

>made a gta1 geocities back in the day
>someone actually emailed me and said I liked what you did with the design

No one would ever go out their way to do this anymore.

Attached: 11095644_1593024497651410_837600909_n.jpg (306x306, 18K)

>that time when you learned HTML as a kid and handed the directory and filename where you saved your "site" to your friends so they could visit it
God I was retarded

I made one with guides on club penguin. Kiddos paid for 1337 membership on my site with mommies cc.
It wasn't even a website but a blogger shit.

I get compliments... from time to time, hidden in the mountains of business spam.

someone did this in my school but apparently all the teachers computers were on the same network so all the retarded perverted messages he sent also went out to all the teachers

In HS some kids got ahold of the admin password and started shutting down computers remotely, until he got cocky one day and turned off the principal's machine.

>when you stole an Excel sheet containing all the usernames and passwords of everyone in the school and you bragged about it to everyone you knew but no one cared cause you were never cool to begin with
>when the entire classroom got involved in a cheating scandal but you got off scot-free cause you didn't have any friends in the class so no one could point fingers at you
Those days will never come back, hug me bros

lol I member some kid who did this at my school, got suspended over it

Was your school brand new at the time?

nah southern hemisphere

Attached: hey.jpg (625x773, 135K)

Shame, Ozzie-kun. I thought we knew each other at some time, pass each other in the hallway, never knowing how alike we were.

My first personal website dates back to 1997 and is still functioning when loaded from disc.

>that time you made an FB account to mock a substitute teacher and almost got arrested for identity theft

No ragrets. Also fuck you James you pussy.

i was in high school when facebook started to become popular. we had a computer lab where the computers weren't connected to the internet. i was at that time learning a bit of javascript, so i made a very simple html file consisting in a form that asks you for your username/password, and when you click on confirm, it shows an alert with the password you typed. i didn't apply any css to make it look like actual fb; it was plain html
so i showed it as a joke to a few friends who then showed it to some dude that i barely knew
the madman actually wrote his real username/password and tried to connect, and the alert showed and i hit the printscr button like a sneaky bastard.
and I shit you not, Jow Forums, he actually said "sorry i think i got the password wrong" and he fucking entered it AGAIN.
dude was chad af btw, but that's unrelated

Attached: 1525403928801.png (244x206, 13K)

>almost got arrested for identity theft
>using someone's name to make a Facebook account is the same as stealing their SSN and ruining their financial life forever
Under which Clapistan law does this even make sense?

>tfw other kids spreading around "batch viruses" ends up getting you in trouble for "hacking" using a terminal on Loonucks.
This is what I get for being a freetard.

Attached: linuxtuxpepe.png (205x246, 7K)

>using ms frontpage to create your website
>adding midi to make it better

[spoiler]It was passport.mid[/spoiler]

Attached: 1525867273108.png (417x319, 8K)

Under the "let's call the cops to scare high schoolers" law.

Hell yeah

Test

good times

Nice

Test2

Test3

sleepystallman.com

I had a good 50 users. Not sure they even came from. But it was dedicated to the Jedi Knight series. I hosted it on my personal computer (dumb lol). I would wake up and check the logs. Looked like bots would try to login using "password", "admin1", "pass","administrator". Then it would hit max retries and get perma banned. But they would try again with the same passwords.

Good times...

Publishing stuff is literally how you get people to care about you

Ah, I think I've noticed a mistake in your post. No worries user, we're here to help solve your problem! You seem to be using a tripcode where none is needed. You won't miss it as it adds nothing to the conversation! When unnecessary, using a tripcode is rather poor form. We suggest you always try posting anonymously unless your identity is important for the post that you are making!

No need to worry or thank me; I'm just doing my best to inform you about our board culture here. Feel free to reply if you have questions. Thanks!

>implying anyone cares about your story about that time you made a personal website in a thread specifically about that topic

Attached: dog.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>when you were 12 and got that power

it helps others filter him out

Did anyone make a site on that shitty MSN service in the early 2000s? My friends all made one and we used to come home from school and spend all evening maintaining them. All I did on mine was rip on unpopular kids in school and put gore images up.

>vBulletin

Ultimate Bulletin Board was where the real magic happened.